+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

ajaygeorge88

Mar 3, 2015
Hii guys! I am a newbie and I would appreciate it if anyone helped me out.

When I tried to pay the WES fee,I was asked my "Degree awarded date"
I passed my last exam in Dec 2013 but Got my degree certificate later on september 2014 because of the 'so called efficiency' of my university (yea,of course! an indian university!)
So,shud I add the date as Dec 13 or Sep 14??

I heared that work experience after passing degree will be counted and so I am afraid I cant show my complete experience with Sep 14 as date. :'( :'(

OR does this date really matter??
Will this date be printed in the ECA??

Hoping that I will get a reply.

TP424

Nov 20, 2014
new_day said:
Except Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia, you have to get job offer/provincial or canadian degree for PNP.
Hi,

I am thinking of applying under PNP for some provinces. I just checked Nova Scotia wesbite and I understood that for applying their PNP program one needs to have a job offer.

Is there any province which allows PNP application without a JOB offer ?

Cheers !

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
ANJALI VINEETH said:
I applied with my spouse score. but I didnt do WES for his education as he holds a Diploma in Nursing in India. Can I try by learning french? his overall IELTS score is 5.
Learning a new language is a long way to go. You need to invest both money and time and energy and meanwhile it takes a long time to reach the level which brings you more points -- speaking from my own experience of learning French. You can try, but you will need to persevere.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
zandora said:
Hi all,

I've just created my profile and received confirmation that my score is 447. I have no Nomination or job offer, do I stand a chance or do I just give up and seek an alternative route?

Thanks
447 is high among applicants without nominations or job offers. I suggest you wait for a few months and observe, it's a bit too early to say now.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Singh_27 said:
I have made a profile under express entry, but my application status is showing blank, after checking at ? sign, it says my need to register with job bank.
And when i am checking job bank site there is no option which can link my job bank profile with EE profile.
Please suggest the appropriate procedure of registering with job bank.
What my husband did was he just registered on Job Bank using this number of EE. Then the two are automatically linked once your job bank account is created.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
TP424 said:
Hi,

I am thinking of applying under PNP for some provinces. I just checked Nova Scotia wesbite and I understood that for applying their PNP program one needs to have a job offer.

Is there any province which allows PNP application without a JOB offer ?

Cheers !
Nova Scotia is perhaps the only PNP that allows people without job offers to apply. But you have to reach their requirement of points.
You may also try Manitoba PNP but you need to have a friend/family relative residing in that province.

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
Miumiu said:
Nova Scotia is perhaps the only PNP that allows people without job offers to apply. But you have to reach their requirement of points.
You may also try Manitoba PNP but you need to have a friend/family relative residing in that province.
For applying for Nova Scotia PNP, should we have a relative who is residing here or not ? Also what if they possess work permit status and not PR / Citizenship ? I see from your note that not having a Job offer is still fine.

Also any idea on the timeframe to get the nomination from the province ?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Excited said:
For applying for Nova Scotia PNP, should we have a relative who is residing here or not ? Also what if they possess work permit status and not PR / Citizenship ? I see from your note that not having a Job offer is still fine.

Also any idea on the timeframe to get the nomination from the province ?
Look at their point system please. Relative is not required but myt earn you more points -- i dont remember the details, as my husband was the one who prepared the application.

Regarding the time-line, personally i think anyone who applies later than January might be too late, me myself included. The cap is only about 1000 and it's pretty hot since it doesnt require job offers, so you can imagine... But do feel free to apply since the official website didn't say capped yet.

alternatesp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23rd April
AOR Received.
26th May
Med's Done....
16th May
my score is 409

can you add me to whatsapp group for express entry

+919819099924

Regards,
Hiten

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
i have got 350 points. there is no other way to increase my score.is it enough to get selected in EE ?

kindly suggest.

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
Miumiu said:
Look at their point system please. Relative is not required but myt earn you more points -- i dont remember the details, as my husband was the one who prepared the application.

Regarding the time-line, personally i think anyone who applies later than January might be too late, me myself included. The cap is only about 1000 and it's pretty hot since it doesnt require job offers, so you can imagine... But do feel free to apply since the official website didn't say capped yet.
Thank you Miumiu. Appreciate your help. Timing seem to be a major concern here as well.

I see that they have increased by 350 nos this year totaling to 1050 but only 350 seem to be for the Demand Express Entry i suppose. Let's hope we fall within the limit.

Kapoor09

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov 15
AOR Received.
02 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
Hello everyone

I am new to this thread. Just came to know my noc was capped on 24th dec and my application was returned yesterday hence with a positive attitude have entered this forum to gain maximum knowledge and help from you all for express entry