+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Davekalkman

Mar 4, 2015
Hello,

I have an question about my Express entry profile.

I had allready submitted but want to change my profile but they say its transmitted. How can i change it or do I have to apply all over again!?

Thanks

zandora

Dec 31, 2014
Hi all,

I've just created my profile and received confirmation that my score is 447. I have no Nomination or job offer, do I stand a chance or do I just give up and seek an alternative route?

Thanks

canadadreamming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
I just got LMIA and also 735 points, it does not mean I do not have good education or my English language is bad. Most of us when we got the LMIA or PNP we will submit the application IMMEDIATELY to be selected the next draw and we do not get Education verified nor taking IELTS, it does not mean we are dumb, please stop generalizing! We can save some money and get selected anyway so we need to be fast only not more points

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Login to your profile, in View my submitted applications or profiles click 'Check Status and messages', then go down and click 'View Submitted Application'. Thus you can edit any field as necessary and resubmit.. After sometimes system will update the new values...

Davekalkman said:
Hello,

I have an question about my Express entry profile.

I had allready submitted but want to change my profile but they say its transmitted. How can i change it or do I have to apply all over again!?

Thanks

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
ANJALI VINEETH said:
I applied with my spouse score. but I didnt do WES for his education as he holds a Diploma in Nursing in India. Can I try by learning french? his overall IELTS score is 5.
You could do a WES ECA report for your spouse as well as learn french and even ask him to re-appear for his IELTS to achieve higher scores.
All of the above will result in higher scores.
BUT
the key area for you to focus on should be FINDING a suitable JOB.... thats what will ensure you the maximum points and you won't need to worry for any other ways to improve your scores.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it possible after getting required IELTS i.e. CLB 7 and have your ECA i.e. masters and having 2 year work experience still it shows ineligible..

I dnt have LMIA, just job offer...even with all requirements i cant have 67 points because i am short of 3 points out of 67 because of not having LMIA.

but everyone is writing on forum that having ielts, ECA and home work experience we can create profile...

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
Jaiveer Singh said:
Is it possible after getting required IELTS i.e. CLB 7 and have your ECA i.e. masters and having 2 year work experience still it shows ineligible..

I dnt have LMIA, just job offer...even with all requirements i cant have 67 points because i am short of 3 points out of 67 because of not having LMIA.

but everyone is writing on forum that having ielts, ECA and home work experience we can create profile...
Yes with the info provided by you it seems you should be eligible for EE ....and since your not i would like to point out to you the following which maybe of concern:

1) what is your age?
2) the 2 years of job experience that u claim is it in the same NOC and full-time paid employment ?

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I share my profile
Age 25
Work experience in India for 2 years in NOC 0621- branch manager
IELTS 6.5 each
Canada- working in same NOC 0621-branch manager and full time offer letter

now?

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Is there any case in which employer select applicant from Jobbank and send offer letter ?

Is there anyone heard abt such kind of case ?

Singh_27

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
I have made a profile under express entry, but my application status is showing blank, after checking at ? sign, it says my need to register with job bank.
And when i am checking job bank site there is no option which can link my job bank profile with EE profile.
Please suggest the appropriate procedure of registering with job bank.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Singh_27 said:
I have made a profile under express entry, but my application status is showing blank, after checking at ? sign, it says my need to register with job bank.
And when i am checking job bank site there is no option which can link my job bank profile with EE profile.
Please suggest the appropriate procedure of registering with job bank.
Check the messages in ur CIC account.. you will get a pdf with all the instructions on how to go with it

Ivy12345

May 10, 2014
Hi,
I have several questions regarding the Express Entry Profile.

1) When I fill the profile, I realize that I need provide work history. I have some working experience when I was in university. It almost 6 years ago, and I do not think I can find a NOC Code for that job. Is it necessary for me to provide all the work history?

2) I am still waiting my Province Nomination. If I get my Province Nomination AFTER I submit the EE Profile, can I update my score? Or do I need to cancel it and create a new one? Will this affect my application?

3) When will I get my checklist? After I submit the EE Profile or after I get an ITA?

Thank you~

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankit_46 said:
Is there any case in which employer select applicant from Jobbank and send offer letter ?

Is there anyone heard abt such kind of case ?
No, not yet. The system is not yet functioning. CIC originally estimated that it would be available in April. I have not seen any updates.