+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

dp143

Jan 14, 2015
Jkal said:
That's right
Pls give your inputs for creating a job bank account ...

1) I have got an application no. from CIC after transmitting EE profile. Do i need anything else for creating a job bank account ?
2) I believe that given name (Not applicable) and last name (given name) for job bank account should remain same as used for creating EE profile ?

Your expert comments pls ...

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
My question is 1560 hours equals to 1 year as per CIC. Anything above would increase number of years in terms of experience. I have 4680 hours of work in total. But in years I have two years of experience but as per CIC if i calculate in terms of hours it goes to three years of experience. I need clarification on that. Can anyone please assist?

aremite

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Osun
Category........
PNP
Jkal said:
Sorry.. but that's completely incorrect. What would a province gain if you land there first and then go somewhere else?
There is always a restriction in terms of the minimum number of years you have to live in that province and only after that, you are free to live anywhere else in Canada.

Btw, where did you find that piece of information?
Hi,
Is it not possible to chose more than a province in the EE profile? If possible, how will that affect me?
regards

aremite

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Osun
Category........
PNP
Hi,
Is it not possible to chose more than a province in the EE profile? If possible, how will that affect me?
regards

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
I haven't seen the question in the system yet. But I would imagine this is for the province selecting candidates for their PNP. They can let the province view a list of people in EE pool who prefer to land in their province first, if s/he didn't get selected by PNP of their preference, the profile will be release for other provinces. That's just my guess.

Unless you are bounded by conditions of PNP, you can live in and move to anywhere you want in Canada (except Quebec) once you've complete PR process and landed.

affan_123 said:
My question is 1560 hours equals to 1 year as per CIC. Anything above would increase number of years in terms of experience. I have 4680 hours of work in total. But in years I have two years of experience but as per CIC if i calculate in terms of hours it goes to three years of experience. I need clarification on that. Can anyone please assist?
CIC's definition of full-time is 30 hrs / week. If you work over 30 hrs in a particular week, CIC will count 30 hours for that week (you may have worked 50+ hrs a week, CIC doesn't care).

In other words, number of hours cannot be greater than calendar week counts. And you will have 2 years of experiences for CIC.

mokshmedia

Sep 9, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
LANDED..........
I wish I was!
Hi Seniors,

CAN SOMEONE CREATE AN EXCEL SHEET IN WHICH WE CAN INPUT OUR EE SCORES AND IF WE GOT THE INVITATION? IT WILL HELP PEOPLE GET A CLEAR PICTURE ABOUT THE AVERAGE SCORES AND THEIR POSSIBILITY.

JUST A HUMBLE SUGGESTION.

ALL THE BEST...

nookala_vikas

Aug 3, 2014
Can someone please list the links that have been used from first step to the last please.

This will help a lot of people and avoid duplicate questions.

Specially people who have already completed the process.

Vikas

nicoleigh09

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
hi everyone,

i hope someone can help me, i just finished my ee application online and submitted it but i had one incorrect detail regarding my education, i placed 1 yr instead of 2 yrs equivalent then i updated the form but when i submitted it again i still got the same points. does our initial points change when we update our forms or it will remain the same. thanks.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
UR SCore- u control with some improvements to language skills, qualifications etc

cic wont change or increase scores

hope82

Nov 10, 2014
Hi I was a silent member of this forum for long time. Submitted my EE profile and got 960 points. I have a question to the experts in this forum.

My husband is doing business back home
1. what should I answer for the question 'do you have any work experience?
2. If I answer 'yes' to the above question which NOC can I select for work experience?