15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
girishd said:
I read somewhere that it is mandatory to create profile on "Canada job bank " along with Express Entry profile . I have finished filling the Express Entry detail , but did not see anywhere they asked for "Canada job bank" profile or something .

Am I missing anything ..anywhere ???

Girish,

You will receive an email on your registered email id with a link to MyCIC account.
When you login to MyCIC account, a mail will be waiting. Download the PDF . It will contain the job bank id. Use that to register on Job Bank

Regards,
NewGirl_sk

aman gill

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 6 2013
AOR Received.
May 14 2013
Med's Done....
May 2 2013
Passport Req..
Aip - 28 jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dm- 25march 2014
LANDED..........
23 April 2014
Hey guys i have been approved nomination by province

So can i apply under express entry if u already have been approved by province

*****Plz someone help ******

lakhwindr

Sep 18, 2014
Hi Seniors, I have a problem.. :(

As per the mentioned name on my passport my last name is blank, and given name is provided with full name i.e. "lakhwinder singh"
When I was trying to create the profile for myself, entering last name as blank wasn't acceptable. so, I tried empty space/ "N/A"/ "Not Applicable", but it did not work.

Now, I have entered "singh" as last name , and "Lakhwinder" as my given name. u think, this would be fine?

PING PONG

Dec 29, 2014
pls I have been getting the below error message on trying to transmit.is there something im not doing right.pls help

System-generated error code:YXDZPDYM (2015-01-06 19:45:58)
Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::
1.We are currently updating this Web site.
2.We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

smileysharma

Jun 15, 2014
Hi,

I am trying to creats my online profile for EE but unable to do so because in all my docs including passport I do not have a surname. ... If I leave the field blank it gives me an error and if I type NA it is showing my first name and NA... so how should I go about creating a profile. Because it strictly says enter your first and last name as per passport. ... but I do not have a last name.... Please help :'(

Jiaox8

Jul 27, 2013
For Provinces and Territories of interest under application detail for express entry, is it okay to choose all provinces and territories? Will this affect if there is an PNP nomination from a specific province in the future that I have intention for all provinces but not specific one? Appreciate for your replies. Thanks

mohammedmasri

Jan 13, 2014
Dear All

i submit my profile on EE and then i update some information regarding my education , and the status is now SUBMITTED so is it correct and am i on right rack .

thanks

joybrc

Jan 2, 2015
Can applicant apply for two NOCs? Is the selection done on the basis on overall rank or is there a separate NOC wise rank?

jainad

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
smileysharma said:
Hi,

I am trying to creats my online profile for EE but unable to do so because in all my docs including passport I do not have a surname. ... If I leave the field blank it gives me an error and if I type NA it is showing my first name and NA... so how should I go about creating a profile. Because it strictly says enter your first and last name as per passport. ... but I do not have a last name.... Please help :'(
try adding a blank space or a dot ( . ) or * or , or + or something similar. Try once.

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all
need some suggestions regarding the express entry program..
as I had low scores of L,W,R- 6 and S- 6.5, I tried to check the eligibility foe EE program
and it shows ineligible. I think ielts is the only reason of my profile to be ineligible.
I dont even have an option of re-taking ielts until march as the dates got closed.
I think I only have an option of applying PNP, else will it still be possible under FSWP?? So would it be recommended as of now with my profile:

exp: 4-5 years non-canadian
canadian work exp: no
enough of funds
Eca of bachelor degree under process, expecting by this month end
marital status- single

So is it better going with pnp program or better that I retake the test..
response appreciated. Thanks

girishd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

How to go about exploring "Province/Territory Nomination" option .

Few pointers to start would be very helpful. Rest I will figure out .

girishd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another doubt.

During "job bank" profile creation they did not ask to key-in Skills/Work Exp etc, which other job ports would ask and on the basis of that one would get job notifications . :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

If anyone could figure out that how exactly "job bank" is gonna work . :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X