NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Core2 said:
Can you please guide me where this option is located. I am nt able to find.
Go to MyCIC, scroll down and click on the profile, scroll down again and click "view submitted application". You can update, transmit and submit new information

Core2

Jul 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAA2133 said:
Go to MyCIC, scroll down and click on the profile, scroll down again and click "view submitted application". You can update, transmit and submit new information
It is showing "Transmitted" and in front of that it says View forms. I don't find anywhere to update :-X

asad_xtc

Dec 21, 2013
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
AS RECENTLY THERE IS NEW EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM . I JUST CAME TO KNOW ABOUT IT . IT STARTED IN 2015
I AM BIT CONFUSED

ANY BODY WHO HAS SOME IDEA ABOUT IT PLS HELP ON IT

********************************************************************************************
HI ALL,

I GOT SINP NOMINATION IN AUGUST 2014 , But I Didnot send APPLICATION to CIC

DO YOU GUYS HAVE IDEA , WHETHER I HAVE TO SEND CIC APPLICATION BY EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM
"""OR""
BY USING OLD METHOD OF DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION TO CIC ACCORDING TO CHECK LIST ASKED

THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR SUPPORT
****************************************************************************************************************************************************

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Core2 said:
It is showing "Transmitted" and in front of that it says View forms. I don't find anywhere to update :-X
If you click on View Form you'll be able to update it

Core2

Jul 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAA2133 said:
If you click on View Form you'll be able to update it
I login to My CIC -->Contunue to GCKey --->Check Status and Messages--->View submitted application

Now I am on a page where it shows Form Name|Status| Options

Under "Status" it says "Transmitted" in red colour and under opntion it has Tab says "View Form"

Now when i click on "View Form" it gives me greyed out form with all my information and i cannot edit this.

DSAHOO

Sep 20, 2014
I am creating my profile under Express Entry. Under education history I have to mention 1) Date ECA report issued 2) ECA Certificate number. I have already received the envelop containing 2 ECA certificates (as per the details provided in the WES website) however I am yet to open the envelop as somebody advised me that the envelop should not be opened and should be sent as has been received. Request the forum members to advise if it is safe to open the envelop. And if not from where one can find the two pieces of information 1) Date ECA report issued 2) ECA Certificate number.

Core2

Jul 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DSAHOO said:
I am creating my profile under Express Entry. Under education history I have to mention 1) Date ECA report issued 2) ECA Certificate number. I have already received the envelop containing 2 ECA certificates (as per the details provided in the WES website) however I am yet to open the envelop as somebody advised me that the envelop should not be opened and should be sent as has been received. Request the forum members to advise if it is safe to open the envelop. And if not from where one can find the two pieces of information 1) Date ECA report issued 2) ECA Certificate number.
Someone gave you wrong info ....You can open it and use it anytime. Might be he confused you in transcript and WES report. you can not open transcript that you have send to WES but you can always open WES report :D

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Core2 said:
I login to My CIC -->Contunue to GCKey --->Check Status and Messages--->View submitted application

Now I am on a page where it shows Form Name|Status| Options

Under "Status" it says "Transmitted" in red colour and under opntion it has Tab says "View Form"

Now when i click on "View Form" it gives me greyed out form with all my information and i cannot edit this.
In my case, "Transmitted" is in blue and I have "Update Form" option written right in front.

quoting from MyCIC:

Keep your information up to date

You must make sure that the information in your profile stays true and accurate at all times. If your situation changes (for example, you get a new language test, have a baby, or start a new career), you must update your profile.

Use the Update form buttons below to modify the information you submitted for Express Entry.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
asad_xtc said:
AS RECENTLY THERE IS NEW EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM . I JUST CAME TO KNOW ABOUT IT . IT STARTED IN 2015
I AM BIT CONFUSED

ANY BODY WHO HAS SOME IDEA ABOUT IT PLS HELP ON IT

********************************************************************************************
HI ALL,

I GOT SINP NOMINATION IN AUGUST 2014 , But I Didnot send APPLICATION to CIC

DO YOU GUYS HAVE IDEA , WHETHER I HAVE TO SEND CIC APPLICATION BY EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM
"""OR""
BY USING OLD METHOD OF DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION TO CIC ACCORDING TO CHECK LIST ASKED

THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR SUPPORT
****************************************************************************************************************************************************
Go with EE. It will be faster and you will be called on the first draw already.

Core2

Jul 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAA2133 said:
In my case, "Transmitted" is in blue and I have "Update Form" option written right in front.

quoting from MyCIC:

You must make sure that the information in your profile stays true and accurate at all times. If your situation changes (for example, you get a new language test, have a baby, or start a new career), you must update your profile.

Use the Update form buttons below to modify the information you submitted for Express Entry.

It is mentioned :

Express Entry profile

But there is nothing to modify. So weird ::)

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
AAA2133 said:

quoting from MyCIC:

I have similar situation, i cannot edit and update the submitted form. The transmitted is in red and locked too. So confused. Can i resubmit another EE profile?

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Goodness said:
I have similar situation, i cannot edit and update the submitted form. The transmitted is in red and locked too. So confused. Can i resubmit another EE profile?
Logically you have to be able to edit your profile. Probably it's a bug in their system, I might be wrong though.

Core2

Jul 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goodness said:
what is the written under "Detail" and "Subject"? You also get red "Transmitted" when your profile is "Profile Ineligible"
So please make sure.

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Core2 said:
what is the written under "Detail" and "Subject"? You also get red "Transmitted" when your profile is "Profile Ineligible"
So please make sure.
Yes..Core2..it says dat am ineligible. So am asking if i can resubmit another profile. Tank u