ansh437 said:
If my CLB is as Follows:
L-8
R-8
W-8
S-9
what would be the over all CLB
I am little confused ,is whether will be asked for overall CLB plz help
Count the lowest CLB from individual sections, your over all clb is 8, but calculating point, see the point of each section and sum up that.

katurik

May 19, 2014
I have Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.
And iam into IT industry now .So under which education catgory i should claim points for EE.

1)Two-year post-secondary program credential

2)Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer

3)Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer

4)University-level credential at the Master’s level OR an entry-to-practice professional degree. CIC only accepts as an entry-to-practice professional degree, those degrees issued in relation to an occupation listed at NOC Skill level A and for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required
University-level credential at the Doctoral level

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
katurik said:
I have Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.
And iam into IT industry now .So under which education catgory i should claim points for EE.

1)Two-year post-secondary program credential

2)Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer

3)Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer

4)University-level credential at the Master's level OR an entry-to-practice professional degree. CIC only accepts as an entry-to-practice professional degree, those degrees issued in relation to an occupation listed at NOC Skill level A and for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required
University-level credential at the Doctoral level
Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer, you have to do ECA first if you got your degree outside Canada.

katurik

May 19, 2014
But,we have Intermediate course for 2 years which is post secondary course.After that engineering should be considered as 2nd post secondary of 4 years.If this the case ,it should be

"Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer"

Corect me if am wrong?

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
ansh437 said:
If my CLB is as Follows:
L-8
R-8
W-8
S-9
what would be the over all CLB
I am little confused ,is whether will be asked for overall CLB plz help
L - CLB 9
R - CLB 10
W - CLB 11
S - CLB 12

Overall CLB doesn't matter. Source: http://www.ieltsessentials.com/clb/index.html

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
ITCANHappen said:
Thanks...Could someone with a broader knowledge on EE help on the below questions?

I know that EE needs a profile to be created. Do we know how we create this profile or CIC is yet to publish the details?
My friend is yet to appear for IELTS. He has the following bands R-6; W-5; L-6; S-6.5; Is he eligible? He is planning to reappear in FEB. Can he first create a profile with his existing IELTS and then update once he receives the latest scores?
Is there a standard resume format needed for EE?
If I do not have a job offer and I have a score of 350+ what are my chances?

I would appreciate if someone having more knowledge on EE post some links here so that I could study this further or point me to a repository if already maintained.
There is no definitive guide, but IMHO you will be able to update your profile whenever you have new information. We'll find out in three days.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
katurik said:
But,we have Intermediate course for 2 years which is post secondary course.After that engineering should be considered as 2nd post secondary of 4 years.If this the case ,it should be

"Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer"

Corect me if am wrong?
You should do a simulation on WES' website: https://www.wes.org/ca/preliminary/poe.asp?

They will probably give the information you need. If you have an actual intermediate course diploma... it might work. My wife is an engineer and her equivalency is "Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer".

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hossaingp said:
I application for FSW was received on 16th December. And I'm not sure whether I'll be in cap or not.
My question is being a FSW applicant can I apply for EE in January or is there any restriction? Kindly reply.

You can apply in EE as well.

kamae

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
Hello, I'm confused as to where my level of education belongs. I am currently on a postgraduation work permit and finished a 2-yr Practical Nursing course here in Ontario. But, I also finished a 4-yr Bachelors degree in Nsg in the Philippines. Would I qualify for university degree level?

Waiting Winni

Dec 11, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1204 NOC O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP File on November 30, 2013 & CIC Received File on November 04, 2014
Nomination.....
September 22, 2014
AOR Received.
April 08, 2015
File Transfer...
File Transferred to NDVO on May 13, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical on May 29, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 23, 2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by November 17, 2015
I had send an application package to CIC on 28th October 2014 and the same received by CIC on 4th November 2014. Just need to get quick update about AoR. Is there any people from the same time lien received their Acknowledgement of Letter from CIC or anything.

patelaakash33

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Find out more about how Express Entry will work for you.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

sivaram

Dec 10, 2014
Hi Every1.

I have joined this forum recently and would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread. It was very informative.

I have a couple of questions:-

1. Post Jan end, when would the next lot be happening for the EE?
2. I had sent the documents to WES almost three weeks back, and the status in their site still says "Waiting for Required documents". I live in India and the people from the postal department here have confirmed that the Post has been delivered in Canada. But further to that they have no information.

Is there a way i can track the documents that are being delivered to the WES?
Also, the WES process seems to be slower than usual, is this expected? due to the large volumes of applications that are coming in?

Thanks
Siva

SS1706

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
sent with doc
As far as WES tracking is required, if you have sent through speed post you must be having a tracking number ...check with that and see who has received your documents and send a mail to WES. I have send my wife ECA document on 10 Dec and it reached on 14 Dec (thru DHL) i received the WES document by TNT on 24 Dec. I think they are very swift these days as compared to the time taken by them for my ECA review in Nov 2013 it took 5 weeks for them to review and send back the ECA report.

sivaram said:
Hi Every1.

I have joined this forum recently and would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread. It was very informative.

I have a couple of questions:-

1. Post Jan end, when would the next lot be happening for the EE?
2. I had sent the documents to WES almost three weeks back, and the status in their site still says "Waiting for Required documents". I live in India and the people from the postal department here have confirmed that the Post has been delivered in Canada. But further to that they have no information.

Is there a way i can track the documents that are being delivered to the WES?
Also, the WES process seems to be slower than usual, is this expected? due to the large volumes of applications that are coming in?

Thanks
Siva