+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

greekhero

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Ashish16313 said:
Hi Experts,

I have read the article which is given in the above link and it gives a good news for those who are applying from foreign nationals than those applying from inside Canada.

It clearly states that those applying from inside Canada will need Positive LMIA where as those applying from foreign nationals will need positive LMIA and also ITA.

It seems that both residing inside Canada and outside Canada have equal chances of getting through EE system and obtain PR.

Finally there may be lot of vacancies available for each discipline as those residing inside Canada will need to get +LMIA unless otherwise they cannot enter EE system.

Kindly correct me if I am wrong and "All the Best" to each and everybody in this forum.

Bye Ashish. 8)
Are you kidding me? ppl who are living in Canada, studied, current working, and paying tax have less opportunity to have a PR than the ppl outside the country? Is that what you try to say? Do you think it even make sense?

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
TP424 said:
Hi Guys,

I have some basic queries regarding the ECA assessment by WES. Could anyone clarify please ?

- Do we ( I mean the university) need to place the WES form inside the sealed envelop or the mark sheets are enough ? The form must be given inside the sealed envelop along with the mark sheets
- How many transcripts are needed ? If it's more than one then do we have to send them in different envelops ? One transcript is required for each degree.

Cheers !

Please find your answers.

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Can any one tell if there is a compulsion of getting a minimum band of 6 in each module for IELTS (GT)??

Thanks in advance..

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014
greekhero said:
Are you kidding me? ppl who are living in Canada, studied, current working, and paying tax have less opportunity to have a PR than the ppl outside the country? Is that what you try to say? Do you think it even make sense?
Hi Greekhero,

I told that people who are working in Canada presently have to get +LMIA if they want to enter EE system, that is what the article in the link says..

Also as per my previous statement, I told that "both residing inside Canada and outside Canada have EQUAL chances of going through the EE system and obtain PR".

I have not said anywhere that people inside Canada "have less opportunity to have a PR than the ppl outside the country".

Read the statement carefully and don't try to make 'WRONG INTERPRETATION" so that people who are residing inside Canada becomes worried after reading this statement.

Bye Ashish. 8)

senuphilip

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

How do we get job offer?
Whether we have to search for job on job portals?

How we will interact with the recruiter?

Thanks
Philip

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
mkadnan said:
Hello Guys

I hope you will solve my problems??? I have little confusion regarding new express entry system .I sent my documents to CES and hoping they will send report after 3 month. If they will have any objection on my documents, when they will inform me? If they will ask any documents after 2 month then time will be lost so much. CES works quite slowly. we sent my husband's doc in late August and we still are waiting. CES asks for missing docs(if any) when they verify the degrees. and yes it is may be after 2 or 3 months.
I would like to ask that what the checklist of EE15 is. if it's all about calculation so my spouse documents should be assess and IELTS will be valuable on point table. What you think guys? yes, you need to get ECA report for your wife's education credentials if you want more points. and yes she need to do ielts as well. its not compulsory but if you want more point you need to do it.
Another question is point calculation has been issues by CIC but they didn't tell about category of profession which you can apply. FSW14 list will be continuing on Express entry... not sure on this point
Can anybody tell me how I can make marriage certificate from Pakistan, and I made birth certificate from Nadra, will it work? and how much proof of funds are required ( I have 2 small kids) if I will arrange job in Canada so fund will be any importance.you can make marriage certificate from Nadra. goto your nearest Nadra office and get their requirements for marriage certificate and do so. Nadra birth certificate is the birth certificate which CIC wants. POF is still unclear for Express Entry. wait till it actually launches

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
rvssrajesh said:
Hi all,

Can any one tell if there is a compulsion of getting a minimum band of 6 in each module for IELTS (GT)??

Thanks in advance..
If you check the CLB levels, you will find that it is the lowest requirement. So yes, 6 should be scored to be eligible.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
SJTZ said:
If you check the CLB levels, you will find that it is the lowest requirement. So yes, 6 should be scored to be eligible.
Hi do you think ielts requirement would be the same for express entry?

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
FSWCIO said:
Hi do you think ielts requirement would be the same for express entry?

Dear FSWSIO,

What i found from my study that Main Applicant must have minimum CLB 4 to score any point. And If thein applicant has any accompanying spouse and wants to claim point from there, the spouse must have minimum CLB 5 to score any point. Here im talking about only IELTS.

Recently, the CLB has no level as 4 or 5, so i think that it will not remain same.

You can find the recent CLB in the below link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

The new CRS will be found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

Hope this will help u.

praneet87

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashish16313 said:
Hi Greekhero,

I told that people who are working in Canada presently have to get +LMIA if they want to enter EE system, that is what the article in the link says..

Also as per my previous statement, I told that "both residing inside Canada and outside Canada have EQUAL chances of going through the EE system and obtain PR".

I have not said anywhere that people inside Canada "have less opportunity to have a PR than the ppl outside the country".

Read the statement carefully and don't try to make 'WRONG INTERPRETATION" so that people who are residing inside Canada becomes worried after reading this statement.

Bye Ashish. 8)
People with Canadian experience get more points so its not equal. People with Canadian experience and education have a higher chance of getting nomination. Earlier students waited for CEC because PNP was a long was to federal PR. Now since thats is not the case they will go and get PNP.

ijlista

Dec 11, 2014
Hello everybody,please am new here.I would appreciate if anyone would be so kind to guide me all the way through the process of express entry pool to Canada..I was just directed to join this forum that I will get the help I need.what are the steps to follow or start with in applying and requirements so I can get the chance of being selected when program is finally lunched.I will be glad to get some one here to work with,because two good heads is better than.I only answered the free online questionnaire assessment and sent it to attorney David Cohen which he replied..please I earnestly look forward to your support and guide in this process..

FIYAZALI

Oct 7, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd October - 2015
LANDED..........
13-07-2016
what is the fees for EE

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
SJTZ said:
Dear FSWSIO,

What i found from my study that Main Applicant must have minimum CLB 4 to score any point. And If thein applicant has any accompanying spouse and wants to claim point from there, the spouse must have minimum CLB 5 to score any point. Here im talking about only IELTS.

Recently, the CLB has no level as 4 or 5, so i think that it will not remain same.

You can find the recent CLB in the below link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

The new CRS will be found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

Hope this will help u.
Right... Actually there is a confusion regarding qualifying for express entry pool. They already gave some hing that not everyone would be considered for express entry pool. And I guess the IELTS matter quite clearly disclosed in here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp

I myself didn't go for FSW this year and waited for EE but now actually I am confused about that. Also PnP is excluded from EE but some province indicated they will consider people who have already been considered for Express Entry pool only, that mean to qualify any of the program- FSW, FST OR CEC. Confused... :( If you get any clear clue please let me know. Thanks :)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
FIYAZALI said:
what is the fees for EE
To create the EE profile has No fee. We just need to input details, that's it. No fee or no need to show bank solvency.
They didn't yet publish the fees we need After getting ITA while applying but my guess is it would be relatively very high if they compare with Australian immigration fees :)

mkadnan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
6th April 2016
AOR Received.
20th March 16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18th March 2016
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21st December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Thanks Sumairak.....

i need checklist of FSWP 2014..
how much funds are required for express entry any idea???