Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
And gcms wil show exactly whether my eligibility is at first stage or final?
Yes. The analyst will write the eligibility as recommended passed / met / review required etc. They may use different terminology, but they all denote the same thing. However, it is the notes which will help you pint point where exactly you stand.

Reactions: jp2017

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Need help!

I recently ordered notes and it says

The fee section says:
Fees:1

Field Name:Fee Status
Old Value: Refund Request
New Value: Refund Complete

Fees:2

Old Value: Paid
New Value: Refund Requested

Fees:3

Old Value: Outstanding
New Value: Paid

I paid all the fee upfront, never requested a refund..
Please help me understand this.

Thanks

BadLuckSam

Apr 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting.
Hello @legalfalcon,
A quick question: could security screening and eligibility be happening simultaneously? A year later, my eligibility is still "not started." June 10 AOR, Paris LVO.
Thank you!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon,
A quick question: could security screening and eligibility be happening simultaneously? A year later, my eligibility is still "not started." June 10 AOR, Paris LVO.
Thank you!
Very unlikely. In most cases security only starts after eligibility is passed. This is also because the security is a tedious process, which involves other agencies. So unless the eligibility is conclusively passed, initiating the security is pointless, and if the eligibility is not met, then doing security before will be worthless.

dorian1

Sep 26, 2016
@legalfalcon
I am in need of an educated guess, so far have had conflicting interpretations.

I have sent you a pm. Would it be possible for you to check it at your own time.

Cheers mate.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

bk009

Feb 14, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
File Transfer...
27-04-2018
Passport Req..
03-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2018
Hello seniors,

@legalfalcon

It seems from my GCMS notes that something is wrong with my file but couldn't figure out the problem.

AOR: 11/04/2018
Medical passed: 21/04/2018
Comment on 18/04/2018

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant
APPLICATION #: E00XXXXXXX
REGULATION: PNP
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following.
MIN.SCORE: 446
CRS SCORE: 974
Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI
Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI
PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note
SP: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note
Rep Number: XXXXX
Rep Info: XXXXXX
Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes
Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client
Fees: Verified
----
LANGUAGES
Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified
EDUCATION
Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site
ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as 2yr Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)
Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-Foreign credential provided
POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT
R10 OK
Recommendation: Review Required
Stat Notes Spouse 1-
India police certificate: Provided-NRT
R10 OK
Recommendation: Review Required-
Stat Notes AGE Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR

Comment on 27/04/2018

REVIEW TYPE:
Case Processing Agent
APPLICATION: E00XXXXXXX
REGULATION: PNP, 2018-04-11
Please note: Previous refusal for PNP Program I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following.
A11.2: APPEARS MET
MEDICAL: ALL VALID
Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - RPRF PNP Triage: Refer to IR
CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (XXXXXXX), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file
PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2024-02-10
SPOUSE/CL (XXXXXXX), ACCOMPANYING
PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2027-01-01
PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: ON.
- PNC#: 1724120.
- Nomination validity: Original.
- Case Type: Economic Case.
- Proof of Funds on file: Yes.
-Funds $: Not Verified
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS):
PA (XXXXX) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application
SPOUSE/CL (XXXXXX) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application
A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: APPEARS MET
CRS Score at ITA: 974 / Min CRS Score for Round: 446
Total CRS Points Assessed: 949 —600 -PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO—
WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 11APR2008 to 10APR2018 3) SOFTWARE ENGINEER - (NOC2174) 2014/07 to 2016/06 at XXXXXX Submitted letter(s) of reference 2017-10-11 which is/are assessed as follows:
EDOCS NUMBER(S): 211476647
The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected.
The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected.
The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience.
PA meets education requirements

RPRF requested: 08/05/2018
RPRF paid: 08/05/2018

No updates since than.

I have mentioned 4 companies in my application, however only one is being considered by the agent. Also my CRS score is 974 but the agent in second comment mentions my CRS score assessed as 949.

What do you think should happen now and what should be next course of action for me?

Help!!

Last edited:

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hello @legalfalcon

I have received your response regarding my GCMS notes on the 'Thank you Legal Falcon' thread and thank you for that.

However, just want to understand a couple of things

-What is the difference between A11.2 and Eligibility?
-What is the difference between Appears Met and Met?

Just for fyi, I am pasting my notes' comments below:

RECOMMENDATION: Review required SUMMARY NOTES: UNABLE TO VERIFY PA HAS ON YEAR OF WORK EXPERIENCE IN DECLARED PRIMARY NOC BASED ON DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 77 Ready to Finalise RPRF: Complete
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comprehensive Raking System(CRS) Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 446 CRS points minimum score for round: 439 CRS score at application(APR) 441 I have reviewed the following CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign work experience with XXXXX(company 1-UK) & XXXXX(company 1-India) & XXXXX(company 3-India)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2011, marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACOMPANYING No indication of previous marriage/cl partners 1 child accompanying; Birth certificate reviewed: PA and Spouse listed as parents NOTE: SP'S NAME DOES NOT APPEAR ON MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE OR CHILD'S BIRTH CERT - AFFIDAVIT RE LEGAL CHANGE OF NAME EDOC, MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more, PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

EXPERIENCE: Lock in date: 2018-02-07 Primary Occupation: NOC 1112 Financial and Investment Analysts EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Business Administration from Uni of Wales 2011; Bachelor's Degree: Management Studies from uni of Mumbai 2005 2011-03 to 2012-05 - Sr Operations Manager(NOC 1215) at XXXX(company 1-UK) – Letter dated 15-06-05 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. – Letter confirms full time employment;

CRS Foreign work experience: 1 year and 4 months. 2013-09 to 2016-04 – Analyst (NOC 1112) – at XXXX(company 2 – India) *REVIEW REQUIRED* - Web based search confirms employer information NOTE: LOE CONFIRMS DECLARED WORK PERIOD AND JOB TITLE, JOB DUTIES NOT PROVIDED. PA HAS PROVIDED A SELF DECLARATION STATING JOB DUTIES CONSISTENT WITH DECLARED NOC HOWEVER UNABLE TO CONFIRM BASED ON INFORMATION PROVIDED FROM COMPANY; PA DOES NOT APPEAR TO HAVE EDUCATION CREDENTIALS CONSISTENT WITH FINANCIAL DUTIES - Letter confirms full time employment; - Documented income provided: Pay Stubs from 2013-2016

2016-07 to 2017-12 – Manager – Group license administration (NOC 1122) at XXXX(Company 3 – India) Web based search confirms employer information – Letter dated 17-12-12 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: ADJUSTED END DATE OF WORK PERIOD FROM DECLARED 2018-02 TO DATE OF LOE: 2017-12 – Letter confirms full time employment; - Documented Income provided: Pay Stubs from 2016-2017 CRS Foreign work experience 1 year and 6 months. FSW work: 0 year(s) 0 months(s) of 1 year(s) – REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WORK EXPERIENCE: 4-5 years, 13 FSW Points

ADAPTABILITY: 5 fsw Points spouse has language proficiency

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears to meet approx. $$$ as per bank statement, family of 3 requires $19093

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

I have received your response regarding my GCMS notes on the 'Thank you Legal Falcon' thread and thank you for that.

However, just want to understand a couple of things

-What is the difference between A11.2 and Eligibility?

Just for fyi, I am pasting my notes' comments below:

RECOMMENDATION: Review required SUMMARY NOTES: UNABLE TO VERIFY PA HAS ON YEAR OF WORK EXPERIENCE IN DECLARED PRIMARY NOC BASED ON DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 77 Ready to Finalise RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Raking System(CRS) Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 446 CRS points minimum score for round: 439 CRS score at application(APR) 441 I have reviewed the following CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign work experience with XXXXX(company 1-UK) & XXXXX(company 1-India) & XXXXX(company 3-India)

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2011, marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACOMPANYING No indication of previous marriage/cl partners 1 child accompanying; Birth certificate reviewed: PA and Spouse listed as parents NOTE: SP'S NAME DOES NOT APPEAR ON MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE OR CHILD'S BIRTH CERT - AFFIDAVIT RE LEGAL CHANGE OF NAME EDOC, MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more, PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

EXPERIENCE: Lock in date: 2018-02-07 Primary Occupation: NOC 1112 Financial and Investment Analysts EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Business Administration from Uni of Wales 2011; Bachelor's Degree: Management Studies from uni of Mumbai 2005 2011-03 to 2012-05 - Sr Operations Manager(NOC 1215) at XXXX(company 1-UK) – Letter dated 15-06-05 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. – Letter confirms full time employment;

CRS Foreign work experience: 1 year and 4 months. 2013-09 to 2016-04 – Analyst (NOC 1112) – at XXXX(company 2 – India) *REVIEW REQUIRED* - Web based search confirms employer information NOTE: LOE CONFIRMS DECLARED WORK PERIOD AND JOB TITLE, JOB DUTIES NOT PROVIDED. PA HAS PROVIDED A SELF DECLARATION STATING JOB DUTIES CONSISTENT WITH DECLARED NOC HOWEVER UNABLE TO CONFIRM BASED ON INFORMATION PROVIDED FROM COMPANY; PA DOES NOT APPEAR TO HAVE EDUCATION CREDENTIALS CONSISTENT WITH FINANCIAL DUTIES - Letter confirms full time employment; - Documented income provided: Pay Stubs from 2013-2016

2016-07 to 2017-12 – Manager – Group license administration (NOC 1122) at XXXX(Company 3 – India) Web based search confirms employer information – Letter dated 17-12-12 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: ADJUSTED END DATE OF WORK PERIOD FROM DECLARED 2018-02 TO DATE OF LOE: 2017-12 – Letter confirms full time employment; - Documented Income provided: Pay Stubs from 2016-2017 CRS Foreign work experience 1 year and 6 months. FSW work: 0 year(s) 0 months(s) of 1 year(s) – REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WORK EXPERIENCE: 4-5 years, 13 FSW Points

ADAPTABILITY: 5 fsw Points spouse has language proficiency

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears to meet approx. $$$ as per bank statement, family of 3 requires $19093

What is the difference between A11.2 and Eligibility?
A11.2 refers to the regulation A11.2 of IRPA which lists out eligibility. When writing notes, officers use A11.2 to say that the eligibility is met.

The eligibility takes place 2-3 stages. First a program analyst or an assistant will review your documents and make a recommendation. This usually results in "recommended passed," or "review required." Then this recommendation is reviewed by an officer who will make a final determination, and provide the status as, "Passed," "Met," "appears met." All are the same. Some officers, especially who are veterans will always use "appears met," to save themselves of any legal liability in the future.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello seniors,

@legalfalcon

It seems from my GCMS notes that something is wrong with my file but couldn't figure out the problem.

AOR: 11/04/2018
Medical passed: 21/04/2018
Comment on 18/04/2018

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant
APPLICATION #: E00XXXXXXX
REGULATION: PNP
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following.
MIN.SCORE: 446
CRS SCORE: 974
Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI
Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI
PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note
SP: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note
Rep Number: XXXXX
Rep Info: XXXXXX
Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes
Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client
Fees: Verified
----
LANGUAGES
Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified
EDUCATION
Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site
ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as 2yr Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)
Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-Foreign credential provided
POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT
R10 OK
Recommendation: Review Required
Stat Notes Spouse 1-
India police certificate: Provided-NRT
R10 OK
Recommendation: Review Required-
Stat Notes AGE Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR

Comment on 27/04/2018

REVIEW TYPE:
Case Processing Agent
APPLICATION: E00XXXXXXX
REGULATION: PNP, 2018-04-11
Please note: Previous refusal for PNP Program I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following.
A11.2: APPEARS MET
MEDICAL: ALL VALID
Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - RPRF PNP Triage: Refer to IR
CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (XXXXXXX), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file
PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2024-02-10
SPOUSE/CL (XXXXXXX), ACCOMPANYING
PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2027-01-01
PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: ON.
- PNC#: 1724120.
- Nomination validity: Original.
- Case Type: Economic Case.
- Proof of Funds on file: Yes.
-Funds $: Not Verified
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS):
PA (XXXXX) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application
SPOUSE/CL (XXXXXX) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application
A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: APPEARS MET
CRS Score at ITA: 974 / Min CRS Score for Round: 446
Total CRS Points Assessed: 949 —600 -PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO—
WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 11APR2008 to 10APR2018 3) SOFTWARE ENGINEER - (NOC2174) 2014/07 to 2016/06 at XXXXXX Submitted letter(s) of reference 2017-10-11 which is/are assessed as follows:
EDOCS NUMBER(S): 211476647
The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected.
The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected.
The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience.
PA meets education requirements

RPRF requested: 08/05/2018
RPRF paid: 08/05/2018

No updates since than.

I have mentioned 4 companies in my application, however only one is being considered by the agent. Also my CRS score is 974 but the agent in second comment mentions my CRS score assessed as 949.

What do you think should happen now and what should be next course of action for me?

Help!!
I do not see any concerns in your notes. Even if your score goes down to 949, you are way above the CRS cut-off for the round. The review required can also be to ask the officer to look into your reference letter, and also if you submitted PoF in a foreign currency, then the program assistant will ask the officer to review that too.

bk009

Feb 14, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
File Transfer...
27-04-2018
Passport Req..
03-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2018
I do not see any concerns in your notes. Even if your score goes down to 949, you are way above the CRS cut-off for the round. The review required can also be to ask the officer to look into your reference letter, and also if you submitted PoF in a foreign currency, then the program assistant will ask the officer to review that too.
Thanks you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule @legalfalcon

I got concerned with the note of review required.

Though, If everything is looing good according to last comment of agent, I was wondering what is taking so long?

I noticed in notes that information sharing had NRT and PCC provided by my country's police also said clear. So just wondering what process is consuming so much time.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule @legalfalcon

I got concerned with the note of review required.

Though, If everything is looing good according to last comment of agent, I was wondering what is taking so long?

I noticed in notes that information sharing had NRT and PCC provided by my country's police also said clear. So just wondering what process is consuming so much time.
Some LVOs are very slow, and if BGC also takes a lot of time when it is SS.