15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
hello,

Where I have to pay the $5 CAD ??? I just applied (Link: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do) and could not find any payment option to pay 5 CAD. Technically, I did not pay $5 as the system does not ask me to do so. Please advice what should I do? Thanks in advance.

I have got the following email in my email inbox:

Hello abc,

You have successfully submitted your request under the Privacy Act to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

The information and document that you provided will be reviewed and processing will begin shortly.

Processing Times
  • If you submitted your request outside of regular business hours, Eastern Time, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.
  • If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the first day following its receipt, unless an extension is taken.
  • If the deadline falls on a weekend or on a holiday, the due date becomes the next business day.
  • Please note that due to the volume of requests that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) processes, it is not unusual for responses to be sent late in the day of the due date.
Tracking Number
Your request tracking number is ABCDEF.

Due to the large volume of requests that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) receives, please wait until after 31 calendar days has passed before submitting a status request with your tracking number.

Extensions
Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:

Section 9 of the Access to Information Act
Section 15 of the Privacy Act

Questions?
Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division of IRCC. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.

Thank you for using the ATIP Online Request.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hello,

Where I have to pay the $5 CAD ??? I just applied (Link: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do) and could not find any payment option to pay 5 CAD. Technically, I did not pay $5 as the system does not ask me to do so. Please advice what should I do? Thanks in advance.

I have got the following email in my email inbox:

Hello abc,

You have successfully submitted your request under the Privacy Act to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

The information and document that you provided will be reviewed and processing will begin shortly.

Processing Times
  • If you submitted your request outside of regular business hours, Eastern Time, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.
  • If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the first day following its receipt, unless an extension is taken.
  • If the deadline falls on a weekend or on a holiday, the due date becomes the next business day.
  • Please note that due to the volume of requests that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) processes, it is not unusual for responses to be sent late in the day of the due date.
Tracking Number
Your request tracking number is ABCDEF.

Due to the large volume of requests that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) receives, please wait until after 31 calendar days has passed before submitting a status request with your tracking number.

Extensions
Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:

Section 9 of the Access to Information Act
Section 15 of the Privacy Act

Questions?
Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division of IRCC. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.

Thank you for using the ATIP Online Request.
This is because you selected Privacy Act and not Access to Information Act.

Read the first line:

Reactions: goodboy97

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
This is because you selected Privacy Act and not Access to Information Act.

Read the first line:

Thanks for the reply. What is the difference between Privacy Act and Access to Information Act. ?

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
I received the following email and responded with my handwritten signature a few days ago. Any idea how long they'll take to respond/process my request?

"This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act, which was received on December ___, 2017, for the following records:

the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the permanent residence file concerning _______________.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· The consent provided is not valid because:

- The client’s signature on the consent is different from the one we have in our records.

Therefore, a new consent containing the handwritten signature of your client is required in order for us to process your request.

For your convenience, here is the ATIP consent form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you.?

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Hi @legalfalcon

I have got my 3rd GCMS today .. so it has been 9 months since my AOR, and the security still has not started yet ..
Eligibility : Recommend Pass
Criminality : Passed
Medicals : Passed ( I got an update in Nov on my profile and in the notes I can they have extended my medicals until 2018 Nov )
Info Sharing : Complete
Misrepresentation : I
Other reqs :
Final :

The only difference I see from my prev GCMS to today's is , just medicals extension for one year, info sharing complete

but most importantly Misrepresentation is alphabet 'I'

What does that mean ?
my company, my status, and all other details of mine are legit .. I quite did not get what does i mean ?..

and the notes 3 and 4 are redacted .. 1 and 2 are medicals extension ( latest activity )..

but I'm worried about misrepresentation thing .. I dont have any details in the notes to address any issue to CIC .. its all redacted

And second thing is,

I see 17 extra activities on my profile and everything is redacted .. all the fields were redacted for all 17 activities..

In the oct GCMS notes, 2nd and 3rd activities were EE recommend passed, and medicals passed..

now those were moved to 18th and 19th activity .. in that way, I was guessing there were 17 activities.. what could be the possible reason for that ? Security screening or something else?

Thanks in Advance

Last edited:

shambhaviM

Jan 22, 2018
HI @legalfalcon, I just received my GCMS notes. I am not able to read them properly. I believe it says review required in the EE Eligibility: PA doesn't appear to have 1 year WE in NOC.

Can I please email you my notes and you can help me out? It's been 4+ months since R10. I have studied in US and work here as well. I would sincerely appreciate your help. My CRS score was 481 and the min for ITA was 413 for 2017/05/30.

I have 3 years of WE as a business analyst consultant (NOC 1122) stated in both reference letters form the 2 jobs I have had.
Case Analyst rec. is: Review Required, PA doesn't appear to have 1 year WE in NOC. Last notes were updated on September 15th 2017. No movement after that. I called the CIC call center yesterday and they told me that your check is in progress and they don't need any documents from my end.

I would sincerely appreciate your help.

Notes:

NOTES

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2017/09/20 08:13:58

Created By: IW19768

Updated Date: 2017/09/20 08:13:58

Updated By: IW19768

Restricted: No

Label: General

Office: CPC-Ottawa

Text: rec'd FBI clearance x PA eDoc 175749429

NOTES: 2

Created Date: 2017/09/15 21 :50:52

Created By: SR12740

Updated Date: 2017/09/15 21 :50:52

Updated By: SR12740

Label: EE Eligibility

Text:

Case Analyst: Review Required Lock-in Date: 2017-08-28_E000778702 PA: Mishra, Shambhavi - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

___________________________________ ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required Ml2 SUMMARY NOTES: IT APPEARS PA DOES NOT POSSESS 1YR OF WE IN PRIMARY NOC 1122. REVIEW FUNDS AS PA ONLY PROVIDED BANK LETTER

A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds:

Appears Met FSW points total: 70 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 481 CRS points minimum score

for round: 413 CRS score at application (APR): 481 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained

points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application

----------------------------------- FAMILY

COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children

MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

________________________________ WORK

EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2017-08-28 Primary Occupation: NOC 1122 Professional occupations in business

management consulting EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: BA 2012-01 to 2014-07 -

Business Analyst (NOC: 1122) - at Samyak'

Letter confirms salary of $5700/yr (CAD) 2016-08 to 2017-06 - Business

Analyst (NOC: 1122) - at SmartWorks LLC

- Letter confirms

salary of $62k/yr (CAD) - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2016-2017 (eDoc# 172170868) FSW

Work: O years(s) O month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: O years(s) O month(s) of 3 year

(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

EXPERIENCE: 2-3 year(s), 11 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $20852, as per Punjab National Bank statement at

2017-08-24; Family of 1 requires CAD $12300 NOTE: REVIEW FUNDS AS PA ONLY PROVIDED BANK LETTER

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for the reply. What is the difference between Privacy Act and Access to Information Act. ?
The Access to Information Act (ATIA) gives Canadian citizens and permanent residents in Canada a limited right of access to information in federal government records. The Privacy Act gives these same individuals a limited right of access to personal information about themselves held in government records, and sets out rules and fair practices for the management of personal information by federal institutions.

There is not much difference, except that the Privacy act can only be used for personal information, and in some cases when you apply and have your spouse and dependent children, their information is retracted and not released.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I have got my 3rd GCMS today .. so it has been 9 months since my AOR, and the security still has not started yet ..
Eligibility : Recommend Pass
Criminality : Passed
Medicals : Passed ( I got an update in Nov on my profile and in the notes I can they have extended my medicals until 2018 Nov )
Info Sharing : Complete
Misrepresentation : I
Other reqs :
Final :

The only difference I see from my prev GCMS to today's is , just medicals extension for one year, info sharing complete

but most importantly Misrepresentation is alphabet 'I'

What does that mean ?
my company, my status, and all other details of mine are legit .. I quite did not get what does i mean ?..

and the notes 3 and 4 are redacted .. 1 and 2 are medicals extension ( latest activity )..

but I'm worried about misrepresentation thing .. I dont have any details in the notes to address any issue to CIC .. its all redacted

And second thing is,

I see 17 extra activities on my profile and everything is redacted .. all the fields were redacted for all 17 activities..

In the oct GCMS notes, 2nd and 3rd activities were EE recommend passed, and medicals passed..

now those were moved to 18th and 19th activity .. in that way, I was guessing there were 17 activities.. what could be the possible reason for that ? Security screening or something else?

Thanks in Advance
I have responded to this on the Telegram group. Please do not post the same question at multiple forums.

Reactions: srujju

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
HI @legalfalcon, I just received my GCMS notes. I am not able to read them properly. I believe it says review required in the EE Eligibility: PA doesn't appear to have 1 year WE in NOC.

Can I please email you my notes and you can help me out? It's been 4+ months since R10. I have studied in US and work here as well. I would sincerely appreciate your help. My CRS score was 481 and the min for ITA was 413 for 2017/05/30.

I have 3 years of WE as a business analyst consultant (NOC 1122) stated in both reference letters form the 2 jobs I have had.
Case Analyst rec. is: Review Required, PA doesn't appear to have 1 year WE in NOC. Last notes were updated on September 15th 2017. No movement after that. I called the CIC call center yesterday and they told me that your check is in progress and they don't need any documents from my end.

I would sincerely appreciate your help.

Notes:

NOTES

Text:

Case Analyst: Review Required Lock-in Date: 2017-08-28_E000778702 PA: Mishra, Shambhavi - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

___________________________________ ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required Ml2 SUMMARY NOTES: IT APPEARS PA DOES NOT POSSESS 1YR OF WE IN PRIMARY NOC 1122. REVIEW FUNDS AS PA ONLY PROVIDED BANK LETTER

A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds:

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 481 CRS points minimum score

for round: 413 CRS score at application (APR): 481 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained

points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with

COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children

MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2017-08-28 Primary Occupation: NOC 1122 Professional occupations in business

management consulting EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: BA 2012-01 to 2014-07 -

- Letter confirms

salary of $62k/yr (CAD) - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2016-2017 (eDoc# 172170868) FSW

Work: O years(s) O month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: O years(s) O month(s) of 3 year

(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $20852, as per Punjab National Bank statement at

2017-08-24; Family of 1 requires CAD $12300 NOTE: REVIEW FUNDS AS PA ONLY PROVIDED BANK LETTER
I have sent you my email by PM>

Reactions: Naname

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
I have responded to this on the Telegram group. Please do not post the same question at multiple forums.
Hi @legalfalcon
Sorry about that , I didn't mean to spam it .. I've posted here first and then someone gave me that link ( I joined little while ago ) and then I posted it there ..

My intention was just to know what does I mean in the field that I emphasized in my post .. and many people will see and at least one of them would have had or seen the similar thing , and give me insights about it ..
but I really appreciate your help ..even in the past , you helped me a lot deciding the mysterious codes in GCMS .. I really appreciate it :)

I've searched a lot about " I " in the forum to know what does that mean having it beside misrepresentation column in noes , but ended up with no luck ..

shambhaviM

Jan 22, 2018
I have sent you my email by PM>
Appreciate your response.
I didn't get your pm. I have posted my notes in the initial post as well. Could you please tell me what do you think based on that?:

Notes:

NOTES

Text:

- Letter confirms

(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

cnrp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-12-2017
Guys I just got notes and its stated that:
Regulation: FSW Parked Case Notes
Case parked due to following: -
Other: Referred to RA for review

What you guys understand from this?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
Sorry about that , I didn't mean to spam it .. I've posted here first and then someone gave me that link ( I joined little while ago ) and then I posted it there ..

My intention was just to know what does I mean in the field that I emphasized in my post .. and many people will see and at least one of them would have had or seen the similar thing , and give me insights about it ..
but I really appreciate your help ..even in the past , you helped me a lot deciding the mysterious codes in GCMS .. I really appreciate it :)

I've searched a lot about " I " in the forum to know what does that mean having it beside misrepresentation column in noes , but ended up with no luck ..
Always happy to help. The only issue is that I have limited time and answering the same question over and over again is counterintuitive. If you still have any questions, or a follow up, please post it.

Reactions: srujju

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Guys I just got notes and its stated that:
Regulation: FSW Parked Case Notes
Case parked due to following: -
Other: Referred to RA for review

What you guys understand from this?
RA review is - Inadmissibility for failing to comply with A27(2) or A28. A41(b).

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
The Access to Information Act (ATIA) gives Canadian citizens and permanent residents in Canada a limited right of access to information in federal government records. The Privacy Act gives these same individuals a limited right of access to personal information about themselves held in government records, and sets out rules and fair practices for the management of personal information by federal institutions.

There is not much difference, except that the Privacy act can only be used for personal information, and in some cases when you apply and have your spouse and dependent children, their information is retracted and not released.

Awesome. Should I apply again Under information act, as I applied under privacy act?