+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Harley10692

Dec 20, 2022
Hello experts,

I got my GCMS notes for my PR application (SINP non-EE, outlander) today and there're somethings confusing me:
1. The only stage which is passed is Medical. Info Sharing is in progress. Others are not started. But when going into details of Info Sharing, I got 2 diffrent status as belows:

*INFO SHARING: 1
Created Date: 2022/11/22
Updated Date: 2022/11/22
Type: Biometric - FCC Detail
Partner: USA
Validity Date:
Status Updated Date: 2022/11/22
Due Date: 2022/11/23

*INFO SHARING: 5
Created Date: 2022/11/22
Updated Date: 2022/11/22
UCI #:
Family Name:
Given Name(s): T
Type: Biometric - FCC
Partner: USA
Validity Date: 2023/02/20
Status Updated Date: 2022/11/22
Due Date: 2022/11/23

=> My question is if the Info sharing stage is completed or in progress. It says "in progress" in the summary but the details make me confused. My husband (dependant applicant) got the same details as mine but he's never been in USA, but he failed for USA visa once so I guess that's why his USA info sharing is updated.

2. My criminality check stage is not started according to the summary but the details shows the status: passed-bio and the notes says: Based on Schedule A and Police Certificate review, Recommendation Passed. What does it mean? Have they started to process the criminality check or not?

3. The weirdest thing is Eligibility check is not started. As read on many sources, I thought the Eligibility check usually went first but apparently they are processing the background check before it. Furthermore, I got a RPRF request on Nov 22, 2022 - at the same time as AOR (the request date is the same as the status updated date on my Info Sharing details) - According to CIC, getting RPRF request means the application is approved, some says they sent RPRF request when eligibility is passed or recommended passed. But it seems my case is far different and my application is still far from getting PPR :(. Can you please advise?

4. Not related to the GCMS, I got refusal for my Work permit just a few days after getting AOR. The reason is they are not satisfied that I will leave Canada because of the lack of family ties in my country (my husband and kid are included in my application as dependants). It's obviously true because I'm applying for PR. My WP application came with the province nomination and WP support letter from SINP but they still refused my visa because of this weird reason. My question is: will this visa refusal affect my PR application - like is that the reason why the eligibility check is being delayed? There's no notes showing my WP is refused on the GCMS.

I'm looking forward to your answers. Thank you very much!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,
I received the new CBSA notes and everything is passed with only Security in progress, but I noticed that the App Status: On Hold and App Status Reason: Verification Activity. Is this related to security.

Thank you.
If your eligibility is passed, and the only thing left is security, then most likely yes.

You can read the security screening manual and how it is done here.

Reactions: MD1990FSW

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: Suvmitch

Familyof5Canada

Star Member
Feb 5, 2023
Unfortunately my work permit application is refused. Still waiting for a decision on my husband's application.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-200.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

@legalfalcon what can you suggest to add or do differently if I reapply?
Can I possibly hire your services?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Unfortunately my work permit application is refused. Still waiting for a decision on my husband's application.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-200.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

@legalfalcon what can you suggest to add or do differently if I reapply?
Can I possibly hire your services?
I am not privy to your profile or the documents you submitted. Applications are not evaluated in vacuum, rather it is the entire profile, and documentation that is taken into account.

Reactions: Familyof5Canada

Familyof5Canada

Star Member
Feb 5, 2023
I am not privy to your profile or the documents you submitted. Applications are not evaluated in vacuum, rather it is the entire profile, and documentation that is taken into account.
I understand and thank you for your reply. I have joined your group and sent you a private message.

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received my GCM's notes and the below information is given in notes by Case Analyst on 20 March:

Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required
A11.2: Review Required
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -Appears Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 78
Ready to Finalize
RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 498
CRS points minimum score for round: 496
CRS score at application (APR): 0 / Verified CRS score: 448

It also includes following details:
- eDoc# ******
- Web-based search confirms employer information
- Letter dated 15NOV2022 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out
in the declared NOC category.
- Letter confirms salary of *****
- Letter confirms full/time employment;
- Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs NOV/DEC2021 +APR/OCT2022 (Doc# *******) CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 2 months.
FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 1 years)
WORKEXPERIENCE:1year, 9FSWPoints
ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER: 10 FSW Points eDoc# *******
ADAPTABILITY: 0 FSW Points
Has arranged employment (REVIEW REQUIRED)

I am stressed about why my verified CRS score is 448 instead of 498.
Have they not considered 50 points for my LMIA-approved Job Offer? Or as the arranged employment is under review required so they will review it first and then will add 50 points to my profile. I noticed they have mentioned 10 FSW points for arranged employment but not added 50 crs points for arranged employment.

This is stressful, kindly help with your valuable advice if anything I could do from my end to resolve this. Thanks.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello everyone, hello @legalfalcon
Just have a question.
I received my notes but i saw so many things about elligibility.
i put down what i have on my notes. Am I done with this elligibility section or I have something else after maybe ? Thanks so much for your help

----------

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: In Progress
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Regs:
Final:
------------------------------
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

A11.2: Met
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET
FSW points total: 77
Outstanding Documents (Not Requested):
- Spouse/Common-Law MEDICAL - In Progress

Ready to Finalize

------------------------------------
CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 500
CRS DOints minimum score for round: 490
CRS score at application (APR): 500
Total CRS Points Assessed: 500
-----------------------------
have reviewed the following for CRS points:
PA gained points as COMMON-LAW at IT and APR
PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "Chanel, edoc# 572804607"
PA gained points for French-language proficiency
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): NO ADVERSE INFORMATION; all applicants in status
PA: TV valid until: 2027-04-11
SPOUSE/CL: valid until: 2027-04-11

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello everyone.
Just have a question.
I received my notes but i saw so many things about elligibility.
i put down what i have on my notes. Am I done with this elligibility section or I have something else after maybe ? Thanks so much for your help

----------

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: In Progress
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Regs:
Final:
------------------------------
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

A11.2: Met
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET
FSW points total: 77
Outstanding Documents (Not Requested):
- Spouse/Common-Law MEDICAL - In Progress

Ready to Finalize

------------------------------------
CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 500
CRS DOints minimum score for round: 490
CRS score at application (APR): 500
Total CRS Points Assessed: 500
-----------------------------
have reviewed the following for CRS points:
PA gained points as COMMON-LAW at IT and APR
PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "Chanel, edoc# 572804607"
PA gained points for French-language proficiency
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): NO ADVERSE INFORMATION; all applicants in status
PA: TV valid until: 2027-04-11
SPOUSE/CL: valid until: 2027-04-11
Legalfalcon has provided so many resources on these topics: https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/ Here's one, see what it says about eligibility.

Consider reading the forum. So much info has already been asked here that you can re-use.

MessiBoi

Jan 1, 2021
Hi,

I have question regarding ordering GCMS notes from CBSA. In the link under the department, do we select CBSA instead of IRCC? or is there a different website to order from?
Thank you