17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
I need your guidance on gcms notes that i have received today.
It says Case parked: Program assistant review:
Medical issue.

P.s i have Provided old medicals as per public policy.

Can you kindly give your two cents on this?
Thank you
This is a very common phenomenon. More common than you think. Many GCMS notes will have this and there could be a couple of reasons. You will have to dig in detail to uncover why this note is there.

Check the IRCC office your application is in.
See the Officer ID. See https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ircc-immigration-officer-container-placeholder-code-inactive-list-1.6669571
Also, check if there is any outstanding document, either from you or from another agency. Usually security.

Uzairazhar55

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
This is a very common phenomenon. More common than you think. Many GCMS notes will have this and there could be a couple of reasons. You will have to dig in detail to uncover why this note is there.

See the Officer ID. See https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ircc-immigration-officer-container-placeholder-code-inactive-list-1.6669571
Also, check if there is any outstanding document, either from you or from another agency. Usually security.
Thank you for the response. My secondary visa office is CPC Ottawa.
User ID is DK02365_BOT

Does this mean my file is assigned to a non existing agent? What can i do to make sure this does not delays my processing?
This has gotten me worried

Uzairazhar55

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019

I would like to further add that there no notes visible from program assistant. This was the only note visible as my eligibility is not started. Only info sharing is passed and criminality is in progress.
I thought there would be some notes written by program assistant on the gcms notes related to the documents that i have submitted.

Uzairazhar55

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
@legalfalcon
My medicals got updated for one year. I can see them on my tracker account. Is this considered a positive sign? And my BGC has not started as per gckey.
Can you give your two cents on this?

MarkSpenser

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
FSW-O

I received GCMS notes today, and they indicate the following:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: In Progress
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:Cancelled
Final:

Additionally, the last officer's comment is hidden (where eligibility was marked as 'passed' and security was initiated). There's a significant gap between the table of contents and the visible comment. Nowhere in the entire file is there any mention of 's15' or anything similar.

So, I have a few questions:

1. What does this gap signify? Why is the comment hidden?
  2. Is it typical for 'Security: In Progress'? From what I've observed, it's usually left blank or marked as 'Not Started'.
  3. What does 'Other Reqs: Cancelled' mean?"

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2023
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-03-2023
AOR Received.
29-03-2023
Hi everybody,
I am an FSW-outland candidate with March 29th 2023 AOR.
I requested my GCMS notes from ATIP on June 22, but until now I haven't received them (It'll be three months next week).
I called IRCC a couple of weeks ago and the agent confirmed that my note request appeared on my file.
Does anybody know why it takes all that time to deliver the GCMS notes?
Hi everybody, Hi @legalfalcon and @Raptor33
It has been more than three months since I've requested my GCMS note, but I haven't received them yet !
Is that normal? What should I do?
Thanks in advance !

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Hi guys,

I have received my GCMS note and as per security section I did not see any assignment to CBSA or CSIS under any acts. The latest officer note is: ‘’security data entry complete and submitted’’ and the status of my application is PS-Sec-Pend. There is a due date for 25 Nov, 2023 and assigned to an officer which I can see their code. What should I expect after this stage?! Is it possibility of assigning my application to CBSA or CSIS later or I have to expect the final decision by officer?!

would it possible for anyone to help me to interpret my GCMS note. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Riya Kaur

Star Member
Jan 13, 2022
Hi guys,

I have received my GCMS note and as per security section I did not see any assignment to CBSA or CSIS under any acts. The latest officer note is: ‘’security data entry complete and submitted’’ and the status of my application is PS-Sec-Pend. There is a due date for 25 Nov, 2023 and assigned to an officer which I can see their code. What should I expect after this stage?! Is it possibility of assigning my application to CBSA or CSIS later or I have to expect the final decision by officer?!

would it possible for anyone to help me to interpret my GCMS note. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
when did you request notes?

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I had already guessed it was CBSA when you said you got it in 30 days, IRCC one if lucky if they got it earlier than 60 days.