+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ ..ALHAMDULILLAH......me and my friend got visa......pakistani..now its ur turn.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
Re: @ ..ALHAMDULILLAH......me and my friend got visa......pakistani..now its ur turn.

Telecommunist said:
Boss , as u said account must be current, not saving, wot do u mean here with saving account ??? ... wot if i show my mother's account in national savings. the deposited money is fixed for around 10 years but it can be taken out anytime ... will it work ??? anybody know this ?
I know a guy who only submitted a saving certificate and got visa without showing any bank statement.
If the following is written at the end of the savings certificate then you are good to go:
This certificate is issued on the request of the above mentioned client for visa purposes. The whole amount is encashable/payable at any time.

tauseefcool

Mar 12, 2013
Re: @ ..ALHAMDULILLAH......me and my friend got visa......pakistani..now its ur turn.

buddy tell me consultant kon sa acha hai karachi ka sunday news main rbcpak.com ka ad aya thaa witout ielts cas kar wa rehe hain yeh sirf embassy fees or rigistration fees deni hai paki rupees 8500 and Can$450

rbpak.com

RBC OVERSEAS k naam se hai yeh magna mall rashid minhas road per millinium mall k barabar main

yasirnawaz

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-13........
File Transfer...
16-JAN-13..........
Med's Request
24-JAN-13 (EMAIL)..........
Med's Done....
30-JAN-13..........
Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013

tauseefcool said:
buddy tell me consultant kon sa acha hai karachi ka sunday news main rbcpak.com ka ad aya thaa witout ielts cas kar wa rehe hain yeh sirf embassy fees or rigistration fees deni hai paki rupees 8500 and Can$450

rbpak.com

RBC OVERSEAS k naam se hai yeh magna mall rashid minhas road per millinium mall k barabar main
bro i know hundreds of consultants who say no ielts no statement no age limit and no tention but unlucky embassy does not belong to their fathers..........its really difficult to find good advisor....
bro if you ask me i will always recomend you HR consultant..........www.hrpaskistan.com

yasirnawaz

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-13........
File Transfer...
16-JAN-13..........
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30-JAN-13..........
Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013

Telecommunist said:
Boss , as u said account must be current, not saving, wot do u mean here with saving account ??? ... wot if i show my mother's account in national savings. the deposited money is fixed for around 10 years but it can be taken out anytime ... will it work ??? anybody know this ?
no i got visa on saving account........................

tauseefcool

Mar 12, 2013

ok thnx yaar yasir yeh batao ke agar study main gap ho 5 yrs se 9 yrs tak ka tu koi prb hai ya nai visa lag jaye gaa

ielts dia hoa ho

kyunke study ki tu koi age nai kabhi bhi start ki ja sakti hai

s.a.bajwa

Star Member
Mar 3, 2013

alwaysoptimistic said:
I know a guy who only submitted a saving certificate and got visa without showing any bank statement.
If the following is written at the end of the savings certificate then you are good to go:
This certificate is issued on the request of the above mentioned client for visa purposes. The whole amount is encashable/payable at any time.

OH BHAI JAAAAN... Ap kiun aisi baat kar rahay ho jo risk ya chance pe hai, Mere walid sab ke pass bi national savings account me achi khasi amount pari wi hai, par me jis achay se achay consultant ke baas gaya tha usne yahi kaha hai, ke HAMESHA CANADA ke liay ap CURRENT ACCOUNT SHOW KARATAY Ho, not business neither savings, ye hamesha bank account ke sath as a supportive atay hain. US banday ki phir luck hai jisko visa mila hai

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request

s.a.bajwa said:
OH BHAI JAAAAN... Ap kiun aisi baat kar rahay ho jo risk ya chance pe hai, Mere walid sab ke pass bi national savings account me achi khasi amount pari wi hai, par me jis achay se achay consultant ke baas gaya tha usne yahi kaha hai, ke HAMESHA CANADA ke liay ap CURRENT ACCOUNT SHOW KARATAY Ho, not business neither savings, ye hamesha bank account ke sath as a supportive atay hain. US banday ki phir luck hai jisko visa mila hai
Well you are repeating the words of consultants. btw consultants are all crap except few of them like HR rtc. They are there for money. I do accept they have knowledge but few of them are good not all. I am here on this forum from the last 18 months using and reading the forum members comments everyday never missed even a single day. I love this forum so much because this forum has given me lots of information. When u go to a consultant you will listen only to one person and the way they talk will try to pursuade and indebt you towards their marketing speeches because it is their profession for money.
Things which they told you are completely inaccurate/unbiased. There is no such requirement like a current,savings or business account. The most important thing is rather the proof of funds. Off course you are a student so you don't need to show a business account. It rather doesn't have to be a current account either. Savings is the type of account which its name solely implies the purpose. so that is good if you are showing your own. but if say like a student also has a family business and he is running it too then obviously he will show a business account caz it will make his chances more than double in terms of home ties and convincing visa officer that he/she will come back after his/her education to make business more influential and reputable by utilising all the knowledge gained from canada.
If forexample a student is going to show 2 accounts such as his and of his sponsor(uncle). then the best idea will be to show his uncle's business account to prove the source of income (eg Bank alfalah kamyab karobar account) and the student's own saving account to prove to the proof of funds thing that the money was given to him/her by his uncle.
When I showed the statement of my unlce I was refused,..then I ordered for CAIPS. There it was clearly remarked by visa officer that Finincial documents submitted doesn't demonstrate sufficient proof of funds.
So give more importance/focus to proof of funds and source of income rather than account types.
However if you have any problem with my advices then discard them of your mind.

The Punisher

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Area-51
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2012
Med's Request
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-12-2012
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2013

s.a.bajwa said:
You sir are truly under the spell of your consultant. Never believe everything your consultant tells you. @alwaysoptimistic has provided a reasonable explanation to your post.

There is no strict criteria of showing current account or even bank account. You just have to provide evidence that you can support your stay in Canada and that evidence can be any type of fund that you have available. Property documents, loan letter, bank statements all come under this heading.

s.a.bajwa

Star Member
Mar 3, 2013

alwaysoptimistic said:
Well you are repeating the words of consultants. btw consultants are all crap except few of them like HR rtc. They are there for money. I do accept they have knowledge but few of them are good not all. I am here on this forum from the last 18 months using and reading the forum members comments everyday never missed even a single day. I love this forum so much because this forum has given me lots of information. When u go to a consultant you will listen only to one person and the way they talk will try to pursuade and indebt you towards their marketing speeches because it is their profession for money.
Things which they told you are completely inaccurate/unbiased. There is no such requirement like a current,savings or business account. The most important thing is rather the proof of funds. Off course you are a student so you don't need to show a business account. It rather doesn't have to be a current account either. Savings is the type of account which its name solely implies the purpose. so that is good if you are showing your own. but if say like a student also has a family business and he is running it too then obviously he will show a business account caz it will make his chances more than double in terms of home ties and convincing visa officer that he/she will come back after his/her education to make business more influential and reputable by utilising all the knowledge gained from canada.
If forexample a student is going to show 2 accounts such as his and of his sponsor(uncle). then the best idea will be to show his uncle's business account to prove the source of income (eg Bank alfalah kamyab karobar account) and the student's own saving account to prove to the proof of funds thing that the money was given to him/her by his uncle.
When I showed the statement of my unlce I was refused,..then I ordered for CAIPS. There it was clearly remarked by visa officer that Finincial documents submitted doesn't demonstrate sufficient proof of funds.
So give more importance/focus to proof of funds and source of income rather than account types.
Easy mate. I didn't meant to disheart you, I was just sharing the Info which I had, though I was talking about the HR counsultants aswell, but nevermind... Im Sorryy :/

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
Re: @ ..ALHAMDULILLAH......me and my friend got visa......pakistani..now its ur tur

s.a.bajwa said:
Easy mate. I didn't meant to disheart you, I was just sharing the Info which I had, though I was talking about the HR counsultants aswell, but nevermind... Im Sorryy :/
its all right dude. Don't need to be sorry. I just wanted to clear the misconception of financial documentation for all members. Take care bro ;)

tauseefcool

Mar 12, 2013

ok thnx yaar yasir yeh batao ke agar study main gap ho 5 yrs se 9 yrs tak ka tu koi prb hai ya nai visa lag jaye gaa

ielts dia hoa ho

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013

tauseefcool said:

ielts dia hoa ho

gap can be covered by experience certificate...yeh to hum keh rhe hain k study ki koi age nhi hoti..unho ne to negative sochna hai.. ;)
sub se pehly to agar aap ne kisi university mai admission le lia itny gap se to phir visa b mill sakta hai..try to get admission in some uni..dont go for college

yasirnawaz

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-13........
File Transfer...
16-JAN-13..........
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30-JAN-13..........
Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013

saadsdk said:
gap can be covered by experience certificate...yeh to hum keh rhe hain k study ki koi age nhi hoti..unho ne to negative sochna hai.. ;)
sub se pehly to agar aap ne kisi university mai admission le lia itny gap se to phir visa b mill sakta hai..try to get admission in some uni..dont go for college
+1

yes gap must be covered by some authentic job experience..................i was even thinking to fill gap of 5 months by spoken course but i could not get certificate

Telecommunist

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013

alwaysoptimistic said:
Thanks Optimistic u cleared many confusions.. now just suggest me i have following options.
1. either i show national saving certificates/fixed deposit certificate on my mother's name (she will be my sponsor) as a proof of funds
2. or i show my brother's bank statement ? but he doesnt have required amount in his account for last 4 months , he will deposit it now and i will show his statement after 1 month.
3. i show both
so which option is better??