+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Provincial Program

Ang3liika

Dec 30, 2012
How would one to about obtaining necessary certification in order to qualify under the Alberta's program?? The CIC website mentions one needs registered apprentice, certified journeyperson, or trade certificate. My fiancée was recently deported back to Colombia and we are looking into applying for Alberta's Provincial Nominee Program. He has over 7 yrs of experience in auto parts sales and mechanic/body works. He owned a business here in States.

So now to apply for the program I am wondering how to obtain the certification since he is in Colombia already? Could he get the Red Seal? If yes how?

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
Ang3liika said:
How would one to about obtaining necessary certification in order to qualify under the Alberta's program?? The CIC website mentions one needs registered apprentice, certified journeyperson, or trade certificate. My fiancée was recently deported back to Colombia and we are looking into applying for Alberta's Provincial Nominee Program. He has over 7 yrs of experience in auto parts sales and mechanic/body works. He owned a business here in States.

So now to apply for the program I am wondering how to obtain the certification since he is in Colombia already? Could he get the Red Seal? If yes how?
Just call them they will explain you everything.....just check the link below for details....
http://www.red-seal.ca/c.4nt.1cts@-eng.jsp?#contact_