+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta PNP demand list

Nikithadattatri

Jul 26, 2019
Hey guys. I had applied for my PR which got rejected as I fell short of work experience. I was thinking of applying for PNP. My crs scores is 430. I have 8 months of canadian experience as administrative officer. I wanted to know if I can apply for PNP without a job offer and also I moved out of canada. Is it possible for me to apply by any chance. If it is then which province would you suggest.

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
4163 Business Development Officer any luck for this noc.
CRS 418 & Brother is a Canadian Citizen and living in Alberta as well.
Any chance?

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys. I had applied for my PR which got rejected as I fell short of work experience. I was thinking of applying for PNP. My crs scores is 430. I have 8 months of canadian experience as administrative officer. I wanted to know if I can apply for PNP without a job offer and also I moved out of canada. Is it possible for me to apply by any chance. If it is then which province would you suggest.
what is your total work experience.

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4163 Business Development Officer any luck for this noc.
CRS 418 & Brother is a Canadian Citizen and living in Alberta as well.
Any chance?
As you have a brother in Alberta, your chances are good. hope your NOC will be in-demand in Alberta.

Homera

Apr 12, 2020
hi, can anyone elaborate way to create a profile for AINP. Are college and university lecturers in demand.

Koranteng

Apr 12, 2020
I do not have any relative living anywhere in Canada. Would it be difficult for me to enjoy my standard of living? Or would there be a chance of sponsorship in the country?

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
As you have a brother in Alberta, your chances are good. hope your NOC will be in-demand in Alberta.
Yeah, fingers crossed. On alis.alberta.ca my profession is in medium range demand like the majority of professions are falling into that demand category. Do pray for me.

Reactions: Ramniwas

tomoubah

Apr 9, 2020
At that time they picked noc 4011 bcz my friend has noc 2253 the same with me. But he didn't get NOI. I have 1 year experienced for 2253 and 2 years experienced for 4011.
I just wait also NOI with NOC 4011. I am not in Alberta and Canada. My CRS is 404. I make EE profil in December 2019. I have more chance?

Hari16

Mar 17, 2020
Are they accepting noc 1212. Is it in demand or not? Or if you could confirm me that they're not rejecting 1212. On a website I found that it's in moderate demand but it's updated in last year, and I couldn't find current situation for that code. Could you please help me. Thanks

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Are they accepting noc 1212. Is it in demand or not? Or if you could confirm me that they're not rejecting 1212. On a website I found that it's in moderate demand but it's updated in last year, and I couldn't find current situation for that code. Could you please help me. Thanks
It's in medium demand, do you have family connections in alberta? if yes then dont worry you will get NOI.