+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (H1B Holders) CIC Process

Hira

Mar 11, 2009
Thanks Leon.. I think I will put Alberta in both.

Also, I was reading Buffalo specific instructions. In the work experience section/checklist, it says send experience letters from all the employers of spouse too. Why are they asking for spouse's experience letters? I cant get that because he has worked for 3 companies and they are all scattered all over the world.

Please reply if these letters are absolute necessity? Can only my letters do because I am the principal applicant for FSW-1.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If they want the experience letters for the spouse, you can try to contact the companies and see if you can get any. If not, write a cover letter to CIC explaining that you can't get them.

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Hira:

If you are referring to section 7 on page A-3 of the document "CIC Visa office specific instructions (Buffalo)" - then it only refers to applicants under the FSW program and not to the PNP program.

Cheers

Hira said:
Thanks Leon.. I think I will put Alberta in both.

Also, I was reading Buffalo specific instructions. In the work experience section/checklist, it says send experience letters from all the employers of spouse too. Why are they asking for spouse's experience letters? I cant get that because he has worked for 3 companies and they are all scattered all over the world.

Please reply if these letters are absolute necessity? Can only my letters do because I am the principal applicant for FSW-1.

A

Albertagoverner

Kishor thapaliya said:
hi guys:
AINP rejected my application. My file number is 36x. I am a business analyst and i had applied under NOC 2171, job title System Information Analyst and consultants. They mentioned on their rejection letter that

"your file has been reviewed, and it has been determined that your education and professional experience are equivalent to a Business Methods Analyst (NOC 1122) which is not included in the Regional occupation Under pressure list. As a result, you cannot be considered eligible for the AINP Strategic Recruitment Stream at this time.
Please note that decisions with respect to the selection of Candidates are at the sole discretion of the Provience of Alberta and are final; There is no appeal process."

I have no idea what should i do now. My job responsibility match to System Information Analyst and consultants. I will really appreciate if you guys can guide what I should do now...........PLEASE HELP

Kishor
Dear Kishore:
When did you get rejection? Also what Bachelor or Masters degree you have? I am curious that How they can determine between Business Methods Analyst versus Business Analyst.
Did you apply under New Stream or You got invitation to apply in December 2008?

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
hi guys

<<<<<<<<<<<IMPORTANT>>>>>>>>>>>

i found one more changes in after FEB 19 2009....

ANIP 0009 (2009/02) was the version of Application....Latest....

Check if any one send sending your application after Feb 19 2009 then ANIP 009 application should be Version (2009/02) not (2008/12)..

You can see this version once you open the ANIP 009 Form at footer of the document......

I send my Application March 03 2009
Reached Application March 06 2009

harip

Mar 16, 2009
Hello Friends,
I sent my package to CIC Baffalo last week, but After reading all these threads I feel like my package will be returned since I send the same documents which I have signed while sending for AINP Office in Oct-2008. Since our signatures are not current, I am now expecting that my package may be returned but will keep you posted on this.

Please let me know if anybody is in the same situation.

Thanks
Hari

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Got my CIC package back today. They want current dates..surprisingly, not mention of State PCC. Don't know if they will ask this later..

harip said:
Hello Friends,
I sent my package to CIC Baffalo last week, but After reading all these threads I feel like my package will be returned since I send the same documents which I have signed while sending for AINP Office in Oct-2008. Since our signatures are not current, I am now expecting that my package may be returned but will keep you posted on this.

Thanks
Hari

harip

Mar 16, 2009
Hello Mango.Lassee,
sorry to hear about this.
Do you know how many days it took to get the package back from CIC so that I can check with my mail room ?
Did you get any letter from CIC along with return package ?
I have one more question, when I check the check list for buffalo office, there were instructions to sign on the main application, but I couldn't find any place to sign on the main application.Do u have any idea on this ?
Did you send two copies of finger prints returned by FBI or Did you send just one copy attested by FBI.

Thanks
Hari

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
harip said:
Hello Mango.Lassee,
sorry to hear about this.
Do you know how many days it took to get the package back from CIC so that I can check with my mail room ? ~15 days
Did you get any letter from CIC along with return package ? No letter, just a checklist where they checked off a box asking me to update dates and post-its on the respective pages saying 'please update'
I have one more question, when I check the check list for buffalo office, there were instructions to sign on the main application, but I couldn't find any place to sign on the main application.Do u have any idea on this ? Pages that require signature: schedule 1 pg4, schedule 4 pg1, form 5406 pg1
Did you send two copies of finger prints returned by FBI or Did you send just one copy attested by FBI. 1 copy only. Sent the original FBI document.

Thanks
Hari

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
It is better to send the PCC's while you are submitting for the second time.
mango.lassee said:
Got my CIC package back today. They want current dates..surprisingly, not mention of State PCC. Don't know if they will ask this later..

harip said:
Hello Friends,

Thanks
Hari

gurram

Dec 3, 2008
Guys,
I am in process of sending application to CIC, Buffalo. I have a quick question here

* Whether we need to send Birth certificates or our Educational certificates will be sufficient for Birth date?
* Whether PCC should be from SP office only or from any local police station(India)?
* Need to send all Educational, Work experiance and US legal documents again?

Please let me know anything i got missed out other than these which are not in Buffalo center Check list.

Regards
Babu

A

Albertagoverner

gurram said:
Guys,
I am in process of sending application to CIC, Buffalo. I have a quick question here

* Whether we need to send Birth certificates or our Educational certificates will be sufficient for Birth date?
* Whether PCC should be from SP office only or from any local police station(India)?

Please let me know anything i got missed out other than these which are not in Buffalo center Check list.

Regards
Babu
PCC should be issued from Embassy of India. That PCC scan your record in all over the home country (INDIA) not from a Official of a specific city like (SP). Just like in US, FBI scan your national record. What if before coming to US you did a robbery in New Delhi and flew to Mumbai and then further flew to US and landed in New Jersey. You will be able to provide a CLEAN certificate from SP Mumbai as you have Mumbai address on Passport but actually you did a crime within the Home Country.

Birth Certificate also needs to be seperately issued by Embassy of India (I assume you are in US on H1B Visa). Educational Certificate will not suffice.

Under Provincial Nomination, Candidate is NOT supposed to send work experience related documents. Further If you are sending packet to Buffalo Just follow this List:

1. Provincial Nomination Certificate (issued by AINP)

2. All CIC federal Forms IMM0008Generic, Schedule 3,4, IMM5406 and others (Make sure sign all forms on the same day when you mail packet to Buffalo)

3. ALL H1B I-797 and I-94 Attested pages

4. Passport pages attested copy of Demographic info

5. Money Order/ Bank Draft for application fees (Make sure get MO/BD issued on same day when you mail packet to Buffalo)
If fees in US Dollar: 465.00
If fees in Canadian Dollar: 550.00

6. Photos as per the instruction of Buffalo CIC.

7. Original FBI results
8. Original State PCC results
9. Original India PCC results
10. Birth Certificate issued by Indian Embassy
11. Bank Certified Statement for proof of funds

C

cchabert

Albertagoverner said:
gurram said:
Guys,

Regards
Babu
PCC should be issued from Embassy of India. That PCC scan your record in all over the home country (INDIA) not from a Official of a specific city like (SP). Just like in US, FBI scan your national record. What if before coming to US you did a robbery in New Delhi and flew to Mumbai and then further flew to US and landed in New Jersey. You will be able to provide a CLEAN certificate from SP Mumbai as you have Mumbai address on Passport but actually you did a crime within the Home Country.

Birth Certificate also needs to be seperately issued by Embassy of India (I assume you are in US on H1B Visa). Educational Certificate will not suffice.

Under Provincial Nomination, Candidate is NOT supposed to send work experience related documents. Further If you are sending packet to Buffalo Just follow this List:

2. All CIC federal Forms IMM0008Generic, Schedule 3,4, IMM5406 and others (Make sure sign all forms on the same day when you mail packet to Buffalo)

5. Money Order/ Bank Draft for application fees (Make sure get MO/BD issued on same day when you mail packet to Buffalo)

7. Original FBI results
11. Bank Certified Statement for proof of funds.- Original or notarized copy?

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
If we have a Birth certificate from india(Place of birth). Do we still need to apply for the Birth certificate from embassy?.
cchabert said:
Albertagoverner said:
gurram said:
Guys,

Regards
Babu

7. Original FBI results
11. Bank Certified Statement for proof of funds.- Original or notarized copy?