+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (H1B Holders) CIC Process

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
rk said:
HI Nataraj, Thank you very much for your contribution in this forum.
Just y'day i also received my PNP certification. Below is the time line

July 03, 2008 -Submitted documents for pre-assessment through email
August 06, 2008 -Received invitation from AINP
September 08, 2008 -AB received my application for PNP (through FedEx tracking)
October 02, 2008 -Got notification through email that they received my application and gave file number.(File No :******148)
Dec 03, 2008 – Nomination Certificate received (DATED : NOVEMBER 21,2008)

Can you please tell me what all documents we need to submit for CIC processing ??

Thanks,
RK
rk,

I am so very happy that more and more people are getting approval. Its a nice feeling to have more people in our comminity of CIC-2008/9

Documents:
Most important is to follow this document
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37048.pdf

1. Double/triple check. anything left blank they will return the application.
Don't forget to put N/A wherever things are not applicable to you. Very Important. If anything missing they will return the kit and we lose time

2. Notarize all the documents.
3. check/double check you have signed all the forms
4. Get your photographs exactly to CIC specification. even if it costs.
4. write your name and D.O.B behind each photograph.
5. Make sure you stick Alberta sticker on the envelope. I put everything in one envelope and stuck the sticker and then gave that to FedEx.

I spent almost 3 days to make sure things are OK. Its worth spending rather than losing time later.

If you get any other doubts just post here. I will share what I did, if I did.

At some point I want the members of this forum are experts in PNP. I got so much from this forum and its priceless.

aliz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2009
Doc's Request.
July - 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
September - 2009
Med's Request
August - 2010
Med's Done....
September - 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011
Nataraj question from you,

which column would apply on us? in CIC guidline in the link
F? P? Q? [I think we have to follow "Q" am I correct]

we already submit all notrize copies of documents at Alberta, do we need to submit again in CIC?

My PNP is still in process, but just reading the forum.

Thanks guys for all useful information and tip

gurram

Dec 3, 2008
HI Guys,
I got Pre-assessment approval and received AINP kit. I had sent all necessary supporting doc's but not *Photos*, as i have read many postings about no need of Photos to AINP as when it comes to CIC then it required.
Can some one confirm this?

Regards
Gurram

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
gurram said:
HI Guys,
I got Pre-assessment approval and received AINP kit. I had sent all necessary supporting doc's but not *Photos*, as i have read many postings about no need of Photos to AINP as when it comes to CIC then it required.
Can some one confirm this?

Regards
Gurram
You are correct

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
aliz said:
Nataraj question from you,

which column would apply on us? in CIC guidline in the link
F? P? Q? [I think we have to follow "Q" am I correct]

we already submit all notrize copies of documents at Alberta, do we need to submit again in CIC?

My PNP is still in process, but just reading the forum.

Thanks guys for all useful information and tip
F=FSW
Q=Quebec

It is P

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Fellow Nominees congratulations.

I haven't got my nomination yet. I sent the package in October end. File number is XX-282. I am worried about Alberta contacting my employer. I am sure they contacted some of your employers. Could any one tell me what Alberta asked your employers? I posted this question in the other forum but nobody replied. Please help.

Thank You

rk

Nov 25, 2008
Hi Bendjoe,

They didn't call my employer. i think you need to wait some more time for your certification.(upto dec 30th i guess)
bendjoe said:

I haven't got my nomination yet. I sent the package in October end. File number is XX-282. I am worried about Alberta contacting my employer. I am sure they contacted some of your employers. Could any one tell me what Alberta asked your employers? I posted this question in the other forum but nobody replied. Please help.

Thank You

rk

Nov 25, 2008
Thank you very much for such a detail information.

dnataraj said:
rk said:
HI Nataraj, Thank you very much for your contribution in this forum.
Just y'day i also received my PNP certification. Below is the time line

July 03, 2008 -Submitted documents for pre-assessment through email
August 06, 2008 -Received invitation from AINP
September 08, 2008 -AB received my application for PNP (through FedEx tracking)
October 02, 2008 -Got notification through email that they received my application and gave file number.(File No :******148)
Dec 03, 2008 – Nomination Certificate received (DATED : NOVEMBER 21,2008)

Can you please tell me what all documents we need to submit for CIC processing ??

Thanks,
RK
rk,

I am so very happy that more and more people are getting approval. Its a nice feeling to have more people in our comminity of CIC-2008/9

Documents:

Don't forget to put N/A wherever things are not applicable to you. Very Important. If anything missing they will return the kit and we lose time

5. Make sure you stick Alberta sticker on the envelope. I put everything in one envelope and stuck the sticker and then gave that to FedEx.

I spent almost 3 days to make sure things are OK. Its worth spending rather than losing time later.

At some point I want the members of this forum are experts in PNP. I got so much from this forum and its priceless.

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
bendjoe said:
Thank You
I don't see any reason to get panic. I think the guy who has file #170, he mentioned that he is still waiting. The last 2 applicants got nominated was 147 and 148. You are far from there brother. Stay tune and relax. Also the holidays are coming up so I won't doubt if you dont get your nomination until first week of Jan '09. Best of luck.

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
dnataraj said:
Documents:
Thank dna to share your valuable insight. However, I have a few Qs.
1). The CIC form is the same as we sent it along the PNP application. If it’s correct we should have original that came with the invitation package and we mailed back the photocopy. So my question is we would have a copy of CIC form and all we need to fill up the application mapping through the photocopy which we have sent….right?
2).Talking about notarizing the documents meant birth certificate, marriage certificate and what others? I believe we are not sending all the academic documents and experience letters, pay stub again, as we have already sent. Correct?
3). Can you give link or paste the size of correct photograph size and please mention the background should be white or blue or any other?
Also, how do you write at the back of the photograph since I think it’s a wax paper and it’s hard to write on it? Any special marker?
4) the sticker you are talking about is likely the same as we did applying AB PNP.?
5) Did you submit the proof of funds statement and FBI fingerprint?
I know u mentioned didn’t submitting police report.
6). As this question asked by many people so I m asking for their seek. Do you think or know that did AB called your employer?
Thanks in advance for replying very basics but informative Q. It would surely help and clear a lot of confusion across the forum.:)

C

cchabert

Findude32 on the CIC link is shows the requirements for the pictures:

And you ask the right questions that everybody may have, I include my self, let see if he answer those ones.

C

cchabert

findude32 said:
bendjoe said:
Thank You
I don't see any reason to get panic. I think the guy who has file #170, he mentioned that he is still waiting. The last 2 applicants got nominated was 147 and 148. You are far from there brother. Stay tune and relax. Also the holidays are coming up so I won't doubt if you dont get your nomination until first week of Jan '09. Best of luck.
Don;t worry I'm 0370 so Merry Christmas! We're the Class of 2009 for sure!

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
findude32 said:
1). The CIC form is the same as we sent it along the PNP application. If it's correct we should have original that came with the invitation package and we mailed back the photocopy. So my question is we would have a copy of CIC form and all we need to fill up the application mapping through the photocopy which we have sent....right?
2).Talking about notarizing the documents meant birth certificate, marriage certificate and what others? I believe we are not sending all the academic documents and experience letters, pay stub again, as we have already sent. Correct?
3). Can you give link or paste the size of correct photograph size and please mention the background should be white or blue or any other?
Also, how do you write at the back of the photograph since I think it's a wax paper and it's hard to write on it? Any special marker?
4) the sticker you are talking about is likely the same as we did applying AB PNP.?
5) Did you submit the proof of funds statement and FBI fingerprint?
I know u mentioned didn't submitting police report.
6). As this question asked by many people so I m asking for their seek. Do you think or know that did AB called your employer?
Thanks in advance for replying very basics but informative Q. It would surely help and clear a lot of confusion across the forum.:)
1. Yes submit the same CIC. However, if Alberta PNP office suggests some updates incorporate them. I my case they had asked for some minor updates. One can fill new set of forms provided the information remains same as we sent to Alberta.
2. No academic documents to CIC under PNP. Notarization: All documents you mentioned + passport visa copies.
3. cchabert has given the link in his posting
4. yes same sticker (Alberta will send it)
5. Proof of funds-Yes, FBI-no
6. In my case my employer was not called. However my boss knows about my applying.

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
dnataraj said:
1. Yes submit the same CIC. However, if Alberta PNP office suggests some updates incorporate them. I my case they had asked for some minor updates. One can fill new set of forms provided the information remains same as we sent to Alberta.
2. No academic documents to CIC under PNP. Notarization: All documents you mentioned + passport visa copies.
3. cchabert has given the link in his posting
4. yes same sticker (Alberta will send it)
5. Proof of funds-Yes, FBI-no
6. In my case my employer was not called. However my boss knows about my applying.
Thanks for prompt respond. Please address these point for more clarity
2). what kinda passport visa copies? People like me who have not passport stamped regard to H1 can only submit passport copies for verification even though there is no visa/entry stamp in it. Would be enough?
3) Wondering what did you use to write your name and DOB back of the photograph?
5). For proof of funds, we need bank statement for last 3 months or we can request banker to give print out the balance we have in saving/checking accounts?
Rest of it was quite simple and I appreciate your feedback
Thank you!

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
findude32 said:
2). what kinda passport visa copies? People like me who have not passport stamped regard to H1 can only submit passport copies for verification even though there is no visa/entry stamp in it. Would be enough?
3) Wondering what did you use to write your name and DOB back of the photograph?
5). For proof of funds, we need bank statement for last 3 months or we can request banker to give print out the balance we have in saving/checking accounts?
Rest of it was quite simple and I appreciate your feedback
Thank you!
Yes, even in my case visa is not stamped. As Olu once mentioned, visa stamp is just a key to enter US. The actual paper is notice of approval from USCIS I797 and I-94. I submitted copies of these.

I just used a black ball point pen. It worked. U can use marker or anything as long as it stays there.

I am not sure about proof of funds. In my case I submitted my house documents in my country and waiting fingers crossed.