+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (H1B Holders) CIC Process

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
So how much was the cost in Durham / Chapel Hill? Am wondering if I'll have to goto NJ too... pls give me ur friends address, so I can save on hotel cost too!!! :)

nomad_musafir said:
i got my medicals done yesterday. i started calling all the dmp's in order of driving distance from NC, and they were all very expensive. finally, i found dr. weiss in NJ and they charge $300 total. the receptionist was highly professional and helpful on the phone, and also in person at the facility. i called on thursday and they were able to get appointment for monday. dr. weiss is a jovial and friendly dr. he has been doing medicals for immigration for 12 years now. i saw boxes labeled us immi, canada immi, australia immigration. the x-ray place was not too far from the dr's office. the entire process took less than 2 hours. i am very satisfied with my experience. i highly recommend them.

Howard Weiss
9 Franklin Street,
Morristown
New jersey,

973-898-1770

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
ha ha Diva,

my friends are in the process of moving from an apt to a foreclosed home they just purchased. so i had to "earn" my stay by doing a full day's worth of yard work, i mean my muscles are still sore. so, if you prepared to be an unpaid day laborer, i'll be happy to hook you up :p

durham / ch was very expensive ~ 425, if i remember correctly. i am sorry but i seem to have lost my notes for all the rates. i'll let you know if i find them somewhere in the mess on my desk. or you may call them up.
i would recommend traveling to nj if you have friends AND if the medical is for more than 1 person.

i called dr. weiss up and they had sent out the report by fedex in a week after the tests, tracking at no extra cost too.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
ALL AINP PEOPLE. GET RID OF THIS WAITING FOR AINP File Numbers and nominations. White House has started discussions for CIR. This is the last chance for people like us who wish to continue living in US.

Write to White House at http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/. The more messages the White House get, more chances we have. I am just spreading the word and request you to spread this word to more and more of your friends/forums. Also, write to Harry reid, the democrat whip. He is the guy who will influence the text of bill.

Just copy paste the message below:-
Why are illegal aliens able to get Green Card by applying on their own while legal aliens have to depend upon their employer to apply for green card? Illegals who broke the law are getting better treatment than legal aliens who respected the law.

Also, why are you giving Green Card to illegals living in US for 5 years while excluding legals living in US for 5 years? You are punishing legal people for following the law of land.Legals living in US for 2 years should get green card.

Don't be lazy, just copy paste. It is 1 minute thing. It can half your immigration troubles. Illegal aliens are shouting and they will be heard. If legals like us don't shout, Obama and congress don't give a damn to us.

mythdot

Oct 29, 2008
Anyone here who send their application to Buffalo between April 1st and April 13th received their AOR/Medicals. I was looking at http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/provincial-nominees and saw 4 receipts for April 14th and 15th but none between March 31st and April 13th.

I send mine on April 8th and am kind of worried.

Thanks.

mani001

May 12, 2009
Mike053 said:
ALL AINP PEOPLE. GET RID OF THIS WAITING FOR AINP File Numbers and nominations. White House has started discussions for CIR. This is the last chance for people like us who wish to continue living in US.

Write to White House at http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/. The more messages the White House get, more chances we have. I am just spreading the word and request you to spread this word to more and more of your friends/forums. Also, write to Harry reid, the democrat whip. He is the guy who will influence the text of bill.

Why are illegal aliens able to get Green Card by applying on their own while legal aliens have to depend upon their employer to apply for green card? Illegals who broke the law are getting better treatment than legal aliens who respected the law.

Also, why are you giving Green Card to illegals living in US for 5 years while excluding legals living in US for 5 years? You are punishing legal people for following the law of land.Legals living in US for 2 years should get green card.

Don't be lazy, just copy paste. It is 1 minute thing. It can half your immigration troubles. Illegal aliens are shouting and they will be heard. If legals like us don't shout, Obama and congress don't give a damn to us.
By the way where do you get this information that illegal immigrant will get Green card ? paste the link please.Then I will send the mail.

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
mani001 said:
Mike053 said:

By the way where do you get this information that illegal immigrant will get Green card ? paste the link please.Then I will send the mail.
Come on mani that is why just read the news man.Illegal immigrants are becoming legal everybody knew this.Probably u r only man who is disconnected to the world.Jus sign it and send it if u r interested man.

Anoop

harip

Mar 16, 2009
moiz4you said:
harip said:
I just received my AOR and medicals yesterday.

Application Reached CIC on 04/01/2009
AOR + Medicals Received on 06/13/2009

Anybody has idea in locating good DMP for medicals in Houston ?

Your response is appreciated
Hey hari,

can you tell us what is the date on your aor.
Just wanted to figure out the mailing time.
Sorry for late response.The Date on my AOR is 06/04 and I just did my medicals today.I also got letter today from CIC Buffalo that my file has been transfered to CIC NY office.

mani001

May 12, 2009
anoop said:
mani001 said:
Mike053 said:

Come on mani that is why just read the news man.Illegal immigrants are becoming legal everybody knew this.Probably u r only man who is disconnected to the world.Jus sign it and send it if u r interested man.

Anoop
Well Anoop,

I heard about it, just want to read the details.
Mani

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Please Help me Seniors,

I posted my CIC to buffalo on 22nd May
Buffalo reached on 26th May.
But, my Money Order did not get cashed.

I have been so tens. Please give me a brief message. why my money did not get cashed.

Thanks for all (Advanced)

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
Need Help

I send my State PCC and landing fee with out there request couple of weeks ago.
Now CIC requested for State PCC also they crossed medicals in there request latter while I submitted medicals couple of months ago

Did any one face this problem if not what should I do
Also if any one of you contacted CIC directly please mention there number in your repply that I can contact them as soon as possible

Regards

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
Harry2500 said:
Need Help

I send my State PCC and landing fee with out there request couple of weeks ago.
Now CIC requested for State PCC also they crossed medicals in there request latter while I submitted medicals couple of months ago

Did any one face this problem if not what should I do
Also if any one of you contacted CIC directly please mention there number in your repply that I can contact them as soon as possible

Regards
Sometimes Medical requests are not considered as accurate one so go to Doctor (DMP) and show him and see what he says?. It is exactly like when FBI returns finger print car because of improper fingerprints. Or may be they crossed Medicals which means they have recieved Medicals. Mostly letter proformas are printed in CIC. Best is to email them with scanned copy of letter as an attachment and ask that what the hell is that crossmark ?

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Hi guys!

Today, I have received the AOR/Medical Request from CIC-Buffalo.
For the information of those who don't know, I submitted my documents to CIC last April 9, 2009 but was returned due to a missing information in the form. I resubmitted my documents on April 22, 2009 and check was encashed on May 8, 2009.

applicant2009

Jul 5, 2009
Could please anyone tell me :
Will it be a problem if I do not submit my husband's US visa copy with my application (we don't have it, but he is one of the dependants, and is in USA now)? Will they ask for it later? If we say the truth will they refuse the case?
And please advise, what should we do in this situation?