+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program | (AINP) - 2021

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Do you have any idea why Alberta is not processing outlanders applications? It's been 55 days since I submitted my application and there has been shown " Processing Status Date". If I am not wrong, the file is not assigned to the officer until the date shown on the portal. Also, many people in recent days, have said that they have received their nomination certificate in 30-40 days. Can Alberta issue the nomination certificate without showing any processes shown on the portal?
It takes like less then a week after the file is picked up. Don't worry even the inland files also takes approx 2 months to be worked upon

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Do you have any idea why Alberta is not processing outlanders applications? It's been 55 days since I submitted my application and there has been shown " Processing Status Date". If I am not wrong, the file is not assigned to the officer until the date shown on the portal. Also, many people in recent days, have said that they have received their nomination certificate in 30-40 days. Can Alberta issue the nomination certificate without showing any processes shown on the portal?
well, it took them almost 15 months to process mine back then as an inland applicant, this process will be fast if u are applying pnp EE and u can always check alberta website for latest processing time
https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-processing-times-and-inventory.aspx

Shivani29

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Hello friends

do we need to submit Police Clearance Certificate at the time of filing Express Entry application or at some later stage.

regards
shivani

Mecheh

Nov 2, 2020
Hi,

It has been mentioned on the Alberta website that this criterion may increase the likelihood of being assessed or nominated on Alberta Express Entry Stream selection:

"Having a parent, child, brother and/or sister who is a permanent resident living in Alberta”

I have a sister-in-law and mother-in-law that are permanent residents living in Alberta. Is sister in law(not blood sister) or mother in law(not blood mother) can be considered in the above criterion?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,

It has been mentioned on the Alberta website that this criterion may increase the likelihood of being assessed or nominated on Alberta Express Entry Stream selection:

"Having a parent, child, brother and/or sister who is a permanent resident living in Alberta”

I have a sister-in-law and mother-in-law that are permanent residents living in Alberta. Is sister in law(not blood sister) or mother in law(not blood mother) can be considered in the above criterion?
No

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Hi. Congratulations.
Please if I may ask, how did you apply? I mean platform where you saw vacancies?
It's all about express entry my friend. I applied to Express Entry and they selected me and sent an NOI letter. Now, I am waiting for the certificate to be issued by the Alberta government.

waimhas

Jun 24, 2022
Waiting for Alberta nomination, received NOI in April 2022 , file submitted on may 20 2022 , waiting since 85 days.. anyone in same boat.?

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Waiting for Alberta nomination, received NOI in April 2022 , file submitted on may 20 2022 , waiting since 85 days.. anyone in same boat.?
Have your status changed into info requested? If so, rest assured.It will come within 1 month from the date of status changed however your employer must reply to them. I recently received the nomination certificate and today I am receiving an ITA. Good Luck for you too.....

Reactions: waimhas

waimhas

Jun 24, 2022
Have your status changed into info requested? If so, rest assured.It will come within 1 month from the date of status changed however your employer must reply to them. I recently received the nomination certificate and today I am receiving an ITA. Good Luck for you too.....
Thank you , can you please tell in how many months did you get nomination certificate

waimhas

Jun 24, 2022
No status shows still submitted only.
Have you come across any cases like this.
It's been 100 days now , no updates