+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Express entry NOI

Vivekverma202

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have a question regarding alberta’s EE selection criteria
-I have a one year job experience under NOC 7231 B in alberta and alberta job offer (not LMIA)
- studied post graduate diploma from ontario
-CRS score 442.
-are there any chances that alberta will pick me from federal EE?

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have a question regarding alberta’s EE selection criteria
-I have a one year job experience under NOC 7231 B in alberta and alberta job offer (not LMIA)
- studied post graduate diploma from ontario
-CRS score 442.
-are there any chances that alberta will pick me from federal EE?
It's hard to tell. I think they select based on NOC not CRS anymore. My friend and I have the same NOC and studied the same school. But I had another experiences in different NOC, I got NOI. My friend didn't.

Vivekverma202

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
It's hard to tell. I think they select based on NOC not CRS anymore. My friend and I have the same NOC and studied the same school. But I had another experiences in different NOC, I got NOI. My friend didn't.
Thanks for you response.
May I know your NOC code?

shahidspatel

Jul 24, 2019
Hi there
Shahid here
Working as Food Service supervisor
Working since year in Alberta
CRS score 330
Waiting for NOI

Vivekverma202

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hi there
Shahid here
Working as Food Service supervisor
Working since year in Alberta
CRS score 330
Waiting for NOI
Hello shahid!
I have researched a lot over this. Even contacted AINP.
Firstly, they don’t have any specific selection criteria. They select based on NOC, strong ties, occupation in demand etc.
But most importantly, if your occupation is under their high volume application list for any AINP stream, chances will decrease.
Best of luck!

Shushmoy Mahid

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
I am in EE Pool. CRs:358. Can i get NOI? I dont have any canadian Degree and Edication. Also i dont have any jon offer. My Noc is 2132. 8 year job experience in Pharmaceutical industry

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in EE Pool. CRs:358. Can i get NOI? I dont have any canadian Degree and Edication. Also i dont have any jon offer. My Noc is 2132. 8 year job experience in Pharmaceutical industry
It is difficult to get an NOI from AINP with score lower than 400 without any connection to the province.

Shushmoy Mahid

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Thank yoi very much for your information
one more question: My spouse already in a EE pool with 470 score. Its been 6 month we are in the pool. Her NOC is 4011. But we did not get any invitation either. That's y i opened another profile with my NOC. But One thing is that, she put her interest on Ontaria. So is this the case that we didn’t get NOI?

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one more question: My spouse already in a EE pool with 470 score. Its been 6 month we are in the pool. Her NOC is 4011. But we did not get any invitation either. That's y i opened another profile with my NOC. But One thing is that, she put her interest on Ontaria. So is this the case that we didn’t get NOI?
It doesn't impact your profile but she has to select Alberta/all province if you want her in AINP pool as well

Shushmoy Mahid

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
It doesn't impact your profile but she has to select Alberta/all province if you want her in AINP pool as well
Okay. she put her interest Ontario while system was checking the eligibility, i remember. But she had selected Few provinces including Alberta. Is that okay?