+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Sherry18

Aug 14, 2023
Hi Guys,
I have a similar question.I received NOI from Alberta on 3rd August and responded on 6 August,but didn’t get portal or acknowledgement.
So please guide did auto-acknowledgement receive on sending email?
Or should I send again email as may be they didn’t receive email and we have to respond within 2 weeks?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Just wondering to know do we need to currently employed for alberta nomination under EE stream general....as i left my job in april and now self employed... i didnt mention self employment in application
My friend's employer got a request to ask about their status, working hours per week, vacation taken till date, salary per hour and recent 3 payslips. Depends upon the officer they may or may not accept the cash process. Usually I had heard of everyone taking salary in their bank accounts and not about cash

Another one got laid off so the application was refused. Did you mention the start date and end date of your job on the application?

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
Hi guys, can someone please help.
My relative is in Ontario, looking to move to Alberta for Rural Stream, can you please tell me, is it like LMIA where people charge arm and leg to give sponsor? or is there legit need in rural areas? if there is please mention the city your are in!
really in dire need here!

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
Hi guys
Need help
I’m working in Ontario as a office admin from last 20 months, completed my 2 years study in Ontario. Thinking about to move to Alberta under rural renewal program. Is it worth to move under thi program?
did u end up moving or not? please share experience!

Jassar86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
My friend's employer got a request to ask about their status, working hours per week, vacation taken till date, salary per hour and recent 3 payslips. Depends upon the officer they may or may not accept the cash process. Usually I had heard of everyone taking salary in their bank accounts and not about cash

Another one got laid off so the application was refused. Did you mention the start date and end date of your job on the application?
Yes...i mention the dates clearly....well its a small training institute so they dont deal with banks for salary... hardlly 4 employees..

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Yes...i mention the dates clearly....well its a small training institute so they dont deal with banks for salary... hardlly 4 employees..
I understand but IRCC considers them a company if they are registered. Did your employer filed taxes and gave you benefits and T4? Did you filed taxes? If requested will you be able to show the cash credited in your account or something likewise?

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
I have a similar question.I received NOI from Alberta on 3rd August and responded on 6 August,but didn’t get portal or acknowledgement.
So please guide did auto-acknowledgement receive on sending email?
Or should I send again email as may be they didn’t receive email and we have to respond within 2 weeks?
what is your NOC?

Sruthi Joy

Apr 28, 2019
Hi All,
My NOC code is 62020 Food Service Supervisor. I work for Alberta Government Healthcare in Food Service department since 2021. I have no LMIA, but Alberta job offer. My son is born in Alberta but he is only 1.5year old. I have been waiting for NOI from Alberta express entry draw for almost 2 years now, but not received one yet. Any suggestions or chances for getting a NOI for my job code? I know this job code has lots of applicants, but on the other hand I work for healthcare.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,
How difficult to submit application on AINP portal, I am planning to apply myself without agent if it is straight forward

Can we create draft of the application and remain in portal

Thanks
Harshad