+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Vivioffo

Aug 7, 2023
Hello, please my husband has a sibling in Alberta but I don’t have a sibling. Who is meant to be the principal applicant? Me or my husband? Please advise

Jassar86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Got noi from alberta....crs 354 noc 22221....brother in canada...mailed same to alberta but my ielts is expiring on 25 august...i booked computer test for 16 august...senior members please shed sone light?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Got noi from alberta....crs 354 noc 22221....brother in canada...mailed same to alberta but my ielts is expiring on 25 august...i booked computer test for 16 august...senior members please shed sone light?
At the time of submission all the docs needs to be valid. I think you will get the email to create the application soon. Keep all the docs ready, the moment you get the access email start the process and submit it.

Jassar86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
At the time of submission all the docs needs to be valid. I think you will get the email to create the application soon. Keep all the docs ready, the moment you get the access email start the process and submit it.
Thanks....one thing more...anyhow if i submitted all docs to alberta n during process if my express profile got expired due to ielts..can i later on make new profile with new ielts ....in this case my ee no will be new...and later on i cab share that new ee to alberta

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
O
Thanks....one thing more...anyhow if i submitted all docs to alberta n during process if my express profile got expired due to ielts..can i later on make new profile with new ielts ....in this case my ee no will be new...and later on i cab share that new ee to alberta
No worries. Once you have submitted your profile its upto the officer to pick up. Usually takes 2-3 months. I don't think you will be asked for IELTS though I maybe wrong but anyways you need it to be for federal EE. Once you have submitted it you need not to make a new since the one you had submitted is gonna be picked up by an officer.

In case you make a new one you have to be in pool again and wait for NOI. Hope this helps.

GurV16

Aug 8, 2023
O
No worries. Once you have submitted your profile its upto the officer to pick up. Usually takes 2-3 months. I don't think you will be asked for IELTS though I maybe wrong but anyways you need it to be for federal EE. Once you have submitted it you need not to make a new since the one you had submitted is gonna be picked up by an officer.

In case you make a new one you have to be in pool again and wait for NOI. Hope this helps.
Hi Taran, I have received Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter from Alberta on 4th August and I have emailed the letter received & EE number to
albertaexpressentry@gov.ab.ca on the same day but haven't received the auto generated email response yet. Is it normal? Do you how long does it usually take to receive a response?
Much appreciated your response!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi Taran, I have received Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter from Alberta on 4th August and I have emailed the letter received & EE number to
albertaexpressentry@gov.ab.ca on the same day but haven't received the auto generated email response yet. Is it normal? Do you how long does it usually take to receive a response?
Much appreciated your response!
Yes it's all good. Usually takes a week or so but you never know.