+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Good day. I need help. Did anyone ever experience their status reverting back to 'Submitted' after it being 'Information Requested'??

The officer reached out to me and I e-mailed the document he requested. After a few hours, he acknowledged it and said that my application is now in queue. It was 'Information Requested' since and after 11 days, it was back to 'Submitted'. In my AAIP dashboard, it shows no trace of the 'Information Requested' status and I received no update.

This is under general express entry, outland.
I hope it's a glitch. But anyone may have more info about this? Thank you very much.
That means they are processing your file.

sathwik-c

Apr 27, 2022
Hello All,
Please can someone verify below nomination dates are genuine as lawyer has sent me below issued from Alberta last month.

what i noticed the date format is dd-mm-yy instead of regular nomination certificates i am seeing as testimonials from other applicants which used to be yy/mm/dd

can someone help as i need to file for express entry application. Thanks

Hi this is correct only. Between, what is your Name of the occupation and NOC? Is it same as the job offer or what you are currently working?

Nick Starr

Feb 3, 2023
Good day. I need help. Did anyone ever experience their status reverting back to 'Submitted' after it being 'Information Requested'??

The officer reached out to me and I e-mailed the document he requested. After a few hours, he acknowledged it and said that my application is now in queue. It was 'Information Requested' since and after 11 days, it was back to 'Submitted'. In my AAIP dashboard, it shows no trace of the 'Information Requested' status and I received no update.

This is under general express entry, outland.
I hope it's a glitch. But anyone may have more info about this? Thank you very much.
Hello,
could you please tell your NOC, CRS and the date when you received NOI and when status "submitted" was turned to futher one ?
Do you have a job offer ?

Thank you for the info!

PaulGeorge

Jan 24, 2023
Can anyone please tell me how long does it take for a decision if the application status has been updated as "Application assigned for assessment"?

Nick Starr

Feb 3, 2023
Can anyone please tell me how long does it take for a decision if the application status has been updated as "Application assigned for assessment"?
Hello, George!
Could you please also tell when your application was submitted and when did you get the updated status ?
Thanks!

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
It really depends on the documents that you have submitted. If everything in order and they don't want to check with employer then in a day or two Nomination Certificate will be issued.

Reactions: HiraBurhan

LeBe

Mar 30, 2023
Hi everyone,
PNP-In land (Alberta)
AOR: June 23, 2022
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Biometrics: Passed
BGC: In Progress since Nov 8th
Also, my PR tracker has not been updated since March 20.
Anyone with the same status? Isn't it strange to pass the eligibility but not the BGC?

Thanks.

Singh_Indiana

Feb 17, 2023
Hello Folks,

Does anyone know if I could add my brother-in-law as a family member in the AAIP express entry EOI if my spouse was included in the application? Apparently, AAIP portal asks for a relative related to the applicant or their spouse, but it is unclear whether it is a stringent requirement to have an immediate family member who's related to the candidate. Please advise. Thanks much.

Singh_Indiana

Feb 17, 2023
Thank you.
Hi, I believe the draw in which you and I were selected was based on relative in Alberta and occupation in demand. Do you happen to know if spouse's relative can be used as primary relative in Alberta if spouse in included in the application? Reason I'm asking they requested info on my relatives in Alberta and I don't have any immediate family member living in Canada. Thanks.

HiraBurhan

Jun 7, 2017
It really depends on the documents that you have submitted. If everything in order and they don't want to check with employer then in a day or two Nomination Certificate will be issued.
How do we know of they are checking with employer?
Thanks

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
How do we know of they are checking with employer?
Thanks
The status changes to 'info requested' on the application. The employer gets an email. The info requested varies from your position in the company, your job description, hours worked in a week, status of your employment, vacation taken, salary, number and position of other employees working, recent 3-4 payslips.