+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Mecheh

Nov 2, 2020
Hi guys, My CRS score is 343 and I have relatives(my mother and my sister) living in Alberta with PR and Citizenship. My NOC is 2147-Computer Engineer. Could you please tell me about my chance to be selected by Alberta and receive NOI?

jaspreet21

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
You probably are not LMIA exempt, but you do not need it for Alberta anyhow
Thank you @ilikesnow just waiting for the profile to be picked up. The waiting period is quite panicky. I saw someone's post that NOC 1223 recived noi in April, that means I should give 2-3 months of time to my myself and wait for it, as my NOC is 1221 Administration Officer.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Thank you @ilikesnow just waiting for the profile to be picked up. The waiting period is quite panicky. I saw someone's post that NOC 1223 recived noi in April, that means I should give 2-3 months of time to my myself and wait for it, as my NOC is 1221 Administration Officer.
To be honest all the panicking isn't worth, Getting a NOI with Alberta is pure luck. If this is your last resort, I would suggest to look for all other options. Don't just sit and wait to get picked up by Alberta, I did waited a long time as well, even in some rounds people with extra 5 crs got picked and mine didn't (same profiles).

There are chances for you to get NOI in next few rounds but also, there are chances you never get a NOI. Assess your situation accordingly.

jaspreet21

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
To be honest all the panicking isn't worth, Getting a NOI with Alberta is pure luck. If this is your last resort, I would suggest to look for all other options. Don't just sit and wait to get picked up by Alberta, I did waited a long time as well, even in some rounds people with extra 5 crs got picked and mine didn't (same profiles).

There are chances for you to get NOI in next few rounds but also, there are chances you never get a NOI. Assess your situation accordingly.
I know, somehow I don't have high hopes for my profile to get picked up because it's a common NOC and the processing time for my NOC is long, plus the way alberta is coming out of draws, nothing can be predicted as they don't even publish the selected NOC. The whole thing is so frustrating have a sister, have canada visitor visa, worked hard & got the JO but still in vain.

Reactions: ilikesnow

Shivani29

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021

Hi ilikesnow

did u have a job offer or relative in alberta?

regards

Shivani29

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Hi guys, My CRS score is 343 and I have relatives(my mother and my sister) living in Alberta with PR and Citizenship. My NOC is 2147-Computer Engineer. Could you please tell me about my chance to be selected by Alberta and receive NOI?
why dont u apply under accelerated program?
i dont know much about it except that IT professionals are very much in demand everywhere in Canada

Shivani29

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
I know, somehow I don't have high hopes for my profile to get picked up because it's a common NOC and the processing time for my NOC is long, plus the way alberta is coming out of draws, nothing can be predicted as they don't even publish the selected NOC. The whole thing is so frustrating have a sister, have canada visitor visa, worked hard & got the JO but still in vain.
Why thinking so negative?
i read on this forum someone who got NOI - same NOC as yours, with job offer.
and few months ago only she got it.
if she can then why cant you.

Be positive.

jaspreet21

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Hi ilikesnow

did u have a job offer or relative in alberta?

regards
@Shivani29 fr
Why thinking so negative?
i read on this forum someone who got NOI - same NOC as yours, with job offer.
and few months ago only she got it.
if she can then why cant you.

Be positive.
@Shivani29 yes, I'm trying to be positive as much as I can be, but the current immigration situation is worrying. Can I DM you

greenelle

Aug 22, 2022
AINP Accelerated Tech Pathway

I got my Nomination today!

CRS 379
NOC 1123

EE Profile- January 15,2022
NOI- January 18, 2022
Submission- January 26, 2022
Information Request- January 28, 2022
Information Submission- January 28, 2022
Nomination- February 1, 2022
Hello! i just came across your post,

I applied for express entry last week. my crs score is 402. My noc is 1123. I'm looking at the alberta accelerated tech pathway, can you provide any resources for job hunting apart from using jobbank? i'm outside canada though

annnnu

Jun 27, 2022
1223, CRS 391 , joboffer without LMIA, no connection with Alberta.

Waiting for Alberta PNP nomination.
Received NOI on April 19 2022.
Submitted on may 20 2022.
Waiting for nominatioN since 85 days ..
Anyone in the same boat.
No ADR or information requested.
I am definitely in the same boat...submitted my file on May 5, ADR on 25 July and since then no further queries. They didn't even contact my employer. Been more than 100 days now since submission. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: waimhas

waimhas

Jun 24, 2022
I am definitely in the same boat...submitted my file on May 5, ADR on 25 July and since then no further queries. They didn't even contact my employer. Been more than 100 days now since submission. Fingers crossed.
What did they ask in ADR, are inland or outland.

mary_27

Sep 20, 2015
Hi everyone, I'm interested to know if Alberta has been lately issuing any notification of interest (NOI) for candidates in the federal Express Entry (FSW) pool. Where can I find information about Alberta's latest draws for NOI?

This is so frustrating. I'm asking for my brother. I'm a Canadian citizen living in Alberta and my brother wants to move here to be with me. He has selected only Alberta in his express entry FSW application. His score is 389 and he is currently working as a data analyst. His express entry profile will expire in 4 months and I'm so distressed if he is not drawn before then. Could you please share any info you may have to help him with his application? Is there anything I can do from within Alberta to help him be selected by Alberta? I would really appreciate learning from your experience.

Many thanks,
Mary