+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Accelerated Tech Path Way PR Timelines -2023

aquatea_tree

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
From where did you get the info about Primary visa office, secondary visa office ? And criminality, security and info sharing ???
guys i have submitted techpathway application to AB in January and EE is expiring by March. any idea how long they are actually taking these days ? irrespective of the estimated timeline on their website (4 months)

SaranyaMadhusudhan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2023
guys i have submitted techpathway application to AB in January and EE is expiring by March. any idea how long they are actually taking these days ? irrespective of the estimated timeline on their website (4 months)
Oh man! That's bad, even I made the mistake of not creating a new profile. Mine is expiring May end. But I submitted tech pathway in mid-Nov. So hoping to get nominated soon.

The only option is to wait until March. If you do not get nominated by then, create a new EE profile, EOI and submit another tech pathway, unless they change the rules and the nomination is not tied to EE profile anymore.

Hrkml

Jul 9, 2019
Chances of getting nominated are high if your express entry profile is valid for more than 5 months. Since yours is valid for 2 more months, chances are pretty low and let’s say even if you get nominated by March, then you need to receive ITA and accept it, before expiry of your profile. Tech pathway nominations are tied to the specific express entry profile, if your profile expires before you get ITA, your nomination is no longer valid and can’t be transferred to new express entry profile. If you have a work permit left for 1 whole year, then only try your luck and hope you get nominated by Feb and receives ITA before expiry. But if your work permit is about to expiry, then may be consult some expert and get their opinions as well.

Last edited:

Hrkml

Jul 9, 2019
Yes, by God’s Grace I got mine on the 5th of November. 19 June AOR so for me it took 4 months & 20 days.
Could you please share your timeline, how long did it take for you to get your Background check and Eligibility completed ? Portal 1 and 2 email timings ??

aquatea_tree

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
So the website got updated for Jan 18 (https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-processing-times-and-inventory)
and for Alberta tech pathway the last applicaiton they are looking at is
Accelerated Tech Pathway – approximately 3 monthsOctober 15, 2023

but for
Priority Sectors – approximately 3 monthsNovember 15, 2023
did this changed or is was this previously....

Anyone noticed???

I have seen their processing times and noticed they always had 1 month maximum processing time. Does anyone think the timeline is not updated ? I am expecting an update on processing page next week

zarman

May 29, 2017
Hi Nikhil,

My timelines are as below, hope other guys will share their timelines as well and we can see how the files are progressing:

Applied for Alberta PNP under tech pathway on: May 8th, 2023
Got the Alberta PNP nomination on: May 11th, 2023
Got the ITA [under EE of PNP] from IRCC: May 24th, 2023
Submitted the complete application along with PR fee to IRCC: Jun 8th, 2023
Got first update about Medical and Biometric on: Jun 16th, 2023

In the IRCC PR Application tracker, current status is as below:
Biometric: In Progress
Medical: Completed
Eligibility: Completed
Background verification: In Progress
[/in how much time you have received NOI from alberta? After submitting your EOI

zarman

May 29, 2017
I've submitted my file on 16 Nov for Alberta accelerated tech pathway after receiving NOI.
I've updated my profile with my new employer's Job offer. NAICS code for my new employer is different but still comes under NAICS codes mentioned in list. Do I need to add a request for that too?
IN how much time did you recieve NOI? after submiting EOI?

zarman

May 29, 2017
Yes you can, not sure if Alberta has increased certificate numbers or not for Tech pathway.
have a job offer with you and fill up the form, send it and wait.. you will surely get NOI whenever Alberta conduct draw for Tech.
I am not sure we need to wait for a tech draw , one of my friend got it in 24 hours