+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIPP delays the stream for 2years?

awaixjvd

Jul 31, 2017
Lahore
Hi

I have applied to Nova Soctia under AIPP and have recieved the AOR a few days ago and just today i got to know that IRCC has decided that they will put AIPP on hold for 2 more years to clear AIP first.

It's been already a long time i am waiting and now 2 more years. Can anyone please confirm this?

And if this delay is confirmed, is it possible for me to request the transfer of file to some other stream or perhaps AIP?

NoraN

May 20, 2014
Hi

I have applied to Nova Soctia under AIPP and have recieved the AOR a few days ago and just today i got to know that IRCC has decided that they will put AIPP on hold for 2 more years to clear AIP first.

It's been already a long time i am waiting and now 2 more years. Can anyone please confirm this?

And if this delay is confirmed, is it possible for me to request the transfer of file to some other stream or perhaps AIP?
Hello. My family and I are in the same situation. We applied for AIPP in Feb 2022 and received the AOR Jan 2023.

If there are any changes in the processing time for AIPP applications, any update or information will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Rohanshah123

Jan 19, 2022
Hi

@NoraN Whats your submission date and AOR release date? Are you an inland applicant or outland ?? where did you get to know that IRCC is putting AIPP files on hold for 2 years? I have seen any official announcement about that however processing time for AIPP is 23 months now. Your file may get processed before that if you are lucky. You cant request for transfer tho

NoraN

May 20, 2014
@NoraN Whats your submission date and AOR release date? Are you an inland applicant or outland ?? where did you get to know that IRCC is putting AIPP files on hold for 2 years? I have seen any official announcement about that however processing time for AIPP is 23 months now. Your file may get processed before that if you are lucky. You cant request for transfer tho
Hello Rohan. My submission date was 22 Feb 2021. We are outland applicants. I only got to know about this delay through the post of
awaixjvd.

So if you have any additional information, please let us know.