+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP AND Refugee Case Inland Sponsorship

ontario6791

Feb 22, 2012
HELLO!
I received two letter from CIC eTOBICOKE one for me and the other one for my wife , it says we have met all requirements to apply for permanent residence, Is it the AIP? We received it 8 weeks after our interview I think it is good sign , however my status in Canada is as refugee claimant , I dont know if CIC will automatically cancel my refugee case or what I have to do?
these letters say they will continue with medical,security and background checks so everything is fine??
Advice!!

ontario6791

Feb 22, 2012
The letter says IF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER'S APPLICATION IS APPROVED your obligations are....
So is approved or not I mean We really get AIP or not ?
Could you explain?

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ontario6791 said:
The letter says IF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER'S APPLICATION IS APPROVED your obligations are....
So is approved or not I mean We really get AIP or not ?
Could you explain?
congratulations!!!!.....this AIP, you not to worry about your status once you get the approval in principle cic will cancel the refugee claimant status .

just follow the instructions in the letter and you are good to go. ;D ;D ;D

yaye2009

Star Member
May 9, 2009
hi, my wife she is refugee claimant too n we ready to send a spousal application, can please share your time line, the proof u been sent and what questions they asked during your interview
I will appreciated your reply

Valeco

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
august 2010
Doc's Request.
august 2012
File Transfer...
june 2011 to local office
Med's Request
October 18 2012,AIP and passport back
Med's Done....
Medicals received and decision made December 19
Interview........
october 2012
LANDED..........
february...6 ....pr card received march..13
Hi...
How long take you to complete the first process of AIP?

I'm on a similar case,I m a refuse refugee,I apply August 2010 they transfer my file to the cic local office Calgary , until now I still waiting for the AIP