+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP

Parrot_01

Feb 3, 2021
Hi everyone,
I am In the process of filling out my Ainp application after receiving NOI last week.
I have been employed with my current employer since 8 months in the NOC 0621(PRIMARY OCCUPATION)but this employer did not provide a offer letter before joining since its not in their company HR policy.
I requested them for one but they refused, however they gave me a employment letter with all details that are required by IRCC.
There is a question in the current employment section in my application- DO YOU HAVE A JOB OFFER IN ALBERTA?
I am confused if i should say yes or no
I am LMIA exempt since i am on a open work permit
( befor that i was employed with an employer under NOC 6211 for 10 months, from whom i got a offer letter at the time of my joining)
I would really appreciate any advice, suggessions or guidance in this matter from you all.
thank you

Manvinder93

Jun 16, 2023
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
Doc's Request.
10-08-2023
Nomination.....
15-09-2023
AOR Received.
15-09-2023
Med's Done....
18-11-2023
Hi everyone,
I am In the process of filling out my Ainp application after receiving NOI last week.
I have been employed with my current employer since 8 months in the NOC 0621(PRIMARY OCCUPATION)but this employer did not provide a offer letter before joining since its not in their company HR policy.
I requested them for one but they refused, however they gave me a employment letter with all details that are required by IRCC.
There is a question in the current employment section in my application- DO YOU HAVE A JOB OFFER IN ALBERTA?
I am confused if i should say yes or no
I am LMIA exempt since i am on a open work permit
( befor that i was employed with an employer under NOC 6211 for 10 months, from whom i got a offer letter at the time of my joining)
I would really appreciate any advice, suggessions or guidance in this matter from you all.
thank you
Hi,
I have a same question. Can you please help me with this one?