+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Withdrawal

marika

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
manidev007 said:
I had got the AINP approval in August 2014 and I had applied for PR after that. But my work permit got expired in 2014 and I had to return to India. When I reapplied the WP then they have withdrawal the AINP approval on 12 May 2015 saying I am not working for that employer and sent the information to CIC also. However, my medical and finger prints were done in January 2015 already for PR and 2 days ago i.e. on 11th May 2015, I have got the landing fees email asking to submit the police clearance certificate.

My query is - Will withdrawal of AINP affects my PR application now as my medical & finger prints are done already? Thanks in advance for your answers.
Hi I am quite wondering how your case end up, I am in the same situation where AINP withdrawal my nomination,so I don't know what to do now.

qweasdzxc

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
I had got the AINP approval in August 2014 and I had applied for PR after that. But my work permit got expired in 2014 and I had to return to India. When I reapplied the WP then they have withdrawal the AINP approval on 12 May 2015 saying I am not working for that employer and sent the information to CIC also. However, my medical and finger prints were done in January 2015 already for PR and 2 days ago i.e. on 11th May 2015, I have got the landing fees email asking to submit the police clearance certificate.

My query is - Will withdrawal of AINP affects my PR application now as my medical & finger prints are done already? Thanks in advance for your answers.
I am also wondering how your case end up???