+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP oct 2013 PR tracking

sk123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mozeage said:
They told me they cant do anything but ask cic about an update. I saw another thread with tbe same situation last year....it took two months for them to get PPR
Well two months are 8 weeks...I saw many applicants emailing CIC about PPR emails and CIC said it would take 2-8 weeks. I still think if it could be solved at the eighth week, it's the best result as we've been already waiting for 7 weeks. But if we get nothing after 8 weeks, that will be annoying.

saint_noel

Oct 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sk123 said:
Well two months are 8 weeks...I saw many applicants emailing CIC about PPR emails and CIC said it would take 2-8 weeks. I still think if it could be solved at the eighth week, it's the best result as we've been already waiting for 7 weeks. But if we get nothing after 8 weeks, that will be annoying.
i agree

mozeage

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sk123 said:
Absolutely....however, some people got it after 82 days. Now, i am only hoping for 8 weeks....so next week hopefully

ri121

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2014 (CIC Reicieved Application)
Nomination.....
30-10-2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-12-2014
Med's Done....
24-12-2014
Interview........
In Process on April 28 2014/ Decision Made : June 5 2014
just got my passport back with magical stamp on itt :D :D :D :D :D.. for those who have done the landing already ... could you please tell me the documents required ??

Also can we do landing on Sunday ?

Thanks

uabca

Jun 12, 2014
Hi ,

How long does CIC gives to submit passport after PPR. I have to travel in August. So just want to make sure it does'nt mess up my travel plans.

I got DM on 20th May but no PPR. As per CIC it can take upto 8 weeks. So if I get PPR end of July and I submit my passport in August will it effect my immigration process. Reply's from seniors will be much appreciated.

Thanks

trevor17

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 14,2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP May15, 2014
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
January 2,2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
June 13,2014
Med's Request
January 2,2014
Med's Done....
January 13,2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
July 24
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Already in canada
hi guys

i have a question for those who crossed border... does cic guys there checks that you currently working under same employer based on your pr application??? like if i go at the border for landing will they call employer to check whether i am working there or not????

AlexZ

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-10-2013
AOR Received.
4-11-2013
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
19-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-6-2014
LANDED..........
13-7-2014
trevor17 said:
hi guys

i have a question for those who crossed border... does cic guys there checks that you currently working under same employer based on your pr application??? like if i go at the border for landing will they call employer to check whether i am working there or not????
I just paste the reply from a nice person in another topic

FYI - here is the response I got when I inquired about the "flag pole" procedure from CIC (via the Call Centre).

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Validating a Confirmation of Permanent Residence at a Land Border (Flag Pole Procedure)

Once you get your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5292 or IMM 5688) from a Canadian visa office and, if necessary, your permanent resident visa in your passport, you must have these documents validated by an immigration officer at a port of entry. If you did not see an immigration officer when you arrived in Canada and are still in possession of your IMM 5292 or IMM 5688 document, then you must:

Go to the American land border and explain to the officer that you do not want to enter the US; but that you want to return to Canada immediately to validate an immigration document (this is called the flag pole procedure).

Once at the Canadian border, you must show the officer:
- your passport, travel or identity document (including secure visa counterfoil (IMM 1346), if applicable);and
- your Confirmation of Permanent Residence form and instructions issued by the Canadian visa office; and
- your proof of legal status in Canada, such as a valid work permit, study permit, temporary resident permit, or visitor document; or
- any immigration document in your possession (whether valid or not); and
- proof of implied status (if applicable), for example:
payment receipt;
copy of your application;
printout of online application;
proof of mailing.

To find the land border closest to you which offers immigration services, please visit the Canada Border Service Agency Web site.

trevor17

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 14,2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP May15, 2014
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
January 2,2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
June 13,2014
Med's Request
January 2,2014
Med's Done....
January 13,2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
July 24
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Already in canada
AlexZ said:
I just paste the reply from a nice person in another topic

FYI - here is the response I got when I inquired about the "flag pole" procedure from CIC (via the Call Centre).

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Validating a Confirmation of Permanent Residence at a Land Border (Flag Pole Procedure)

Once you get your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5292 or IMM 5688) from a Canadian visa office and, if necessary, your permanent resident visa in your passport, you must have these documents validated by an immigration officer at a port of entry. If you did not see an immigration officer when you arrived in Canada and are still in possession of your IMM 5292 or IMM 5688 document, then you must:

Go to the American land border and explain to the officer that you do not want to enter the US; but that you want to return to Canada immediately to validate an immigration document (this is called the flag pole procedure).

Once at the Canadian border, you must show the officer:
- your passport, travel or identity document (including secure visa counterfoil (IMM 1346), if applicable);and
- your Confirmation of Permanent Residence form and instructions issued by the Canadian visa office; and
- your proof of legal status in Canada, such as a valid work permit, study permit, temporary resident permit, or visitor document; or
- any immigration document in your possession (whether valid or not); and
- proof of implied status (if applicable), for example:
payment receipt;
copy of your application;
printout of online application;
proof of mailing.

To find the land border closest to you which offers immigration services, please visit the Canada Border Service Agency Web site.

thank you alex for the info...

mozeage

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Axyyy said:
Hey Mozeage how long after your application was received did you contact your MP?
Hi, my time line is written below...i contacted my MP after 6 weeks of DM

AlexZ

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-10-2013
AOR Received.
4-11-2013
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
19-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-6-2014
LANDED..........
13-7-2014
mason54321 said:
it was good. arrived there at 12:40PM, July 04th, got everything done at ~2:05PM.
congratulations!

Axyyy

Jul 5, 2014
mozeage said:
Hi, my time line is written below...i contacted my MP after 6 weeks of DM

Thank you! Another question, how was your MP helpful? Like friends application is very, very delayed and he's thinking of contacting his MP to see what is going on and if she can help. He's just not sure what to expect when seeing her or if she could even help.

mozeage

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Axyyy said:
Thank you! Another question, how was your MP helpful? Like friends application is very, very delayed and he's thinking of contacting his MP to see what is going on and if she can help. He's just not sure what to expect when seeing her or if she could even help.
Well, for me at this point, they didn't provide any help at all. But I guess it is different from case to case

Ruwsamcos

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 21/11/2013
AOR Received.
10/01/2014
Med's Done....
20/01/ 2014
Interview........
RPRF . 14/05/2014, in process 17/06/2014, DM 05/07/2014
Passport Req..
24/07/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/08/2014
LANDED..........
19/08/2014
mozeage said:
Well, for me at this point, they didn't provide any help at all. But I guess it is different from case to case
when did you visit mp? ;)