mozeage

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: AINP oct 2013 PR tracking

bukyder said:
Hi mozeage,

when do you think is the best time to make a follow up to cic with regard to your application?thanks!
Well it is better not to send to them unless you feel you are falling behind or if you have doubts. My application was stuck in the received status and thats why I sent to them.

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
LudiGonzales said:
Here is my timeline:

Category: BC PNP
Visa Office: CPC Ottawa
Application received: 17. Jan 2014.
AOR and Medical: 21. Feb 2014.
RPRF Request: 27. Feb 2014. (it was before medical was done)
RPRF paid: 28. Feb 2014.
Medical done: 03. Mar 2014.
Reminder e-mail (RPRF, PCC...): 15. May

I have contacted Sydney by e-mail to ask about putting my application "in process" (how long I need to wait for it and what is the next step in the process for PR)

CIC have answered me today:

Your application is in process. An email was sent on 17 May 2014 as a reminder to:

· Renew passports if less than 6 months validity

· Submit all police certificates required

· Review copy of application and check Personal Details and Addresses to ensure no GAPS and to submit a new Schedule A if there are GAPS

· Complete medicals

· Pay the RPRF

What does it mean? Why does My ECAS stil show APPLICATION RECEIVED if it is in process?
How long is normal to wait for PPR after this stage?

Please help me.
Just wondering you stated that your visa office is Ottawa, why did you send the email to Sydney? And why do they ask for medicals when The medical was done in March 3? Even if it would take a month the most for clinic to send your medical result they should have it by now.

LudiGonzales

Mar 17, 2014
Man415 said:
Just wondering you stated that your visa office is Ottawa, why did you send the email to Sydney? And why do they ask for medicals when The medical was done in March 3? Even if it would take a month the most for clinic to send your medical result they should have it by now.
I think that my visa office is still Sydney, because they did not say that my application is transferred to Ottawa. Also, Sydney has sent me a reminder email May 15.

They did not ask for medical, it was just as reminder email. The most of Nov, Dec and Jan applicants received the same email. It is just a formal message.

racoon341

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Hi Seniors,

I am new to this forum and I have a few questions to ask, hope you can help me.
I submitted my application to CIO Sydney, NS in January 2014 under AINP. Finished medicals already and now waiting for "in process"
in my ECAS. Now, my question is with regards to my current job, do I still have to maintain the number of hours work per week as what had stated in my contract? If I will get below number of hours per week, do you think CIC will question me about this? I asked a few people regarding this matter, some say that it doesn't matter anymore since I already submitted my PR Application and some say that I still need to maintain the number of hours per week as stated in my contract.

Please advice. I will appreciate any thoughts.

Thanks.

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can somebody please let me know by when I should expect DM and PPR. This waiting game is killing me :( and I need to change my job. Am starting to feel restless cause of this wait. I know we are feel the same but can't help it.

angel0912

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-08-2013
Nomination.....
05-09-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-07-2014
racoon341 said:
Hi Seniors,

I submitted my application to CIO Sydney, NS in January 2014 under AINP. Finished medicals already and now waiting for "in process"
in my ECAS. Now, my question is with regards to my current job, do I still have to maintain the number of hours work per week as what had stated in my contract? If I will get below number of hours per week, do you think CIC will question me about this? I asked a few people regarding this matter, some say that it doesn't matter anymore since I already submitted my PR Application and some say that I still need to maintain the number of hours per week as stated in my contract.

Thanks.
i bet your getting mixed answer to this but i don't see a problem if you lessen your hours at your current job now as long as you stay in alberta..cic doesn't communication with them anymore..this is as far as i believe other guys might have different opinion..hope i helped you...good luck!

angel0912

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-08-2013
Nomination.....
05-09-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-07-2014
djnaman said:
Can somebody please let me know by when I should expect DM and PPR. This waiting game is killing me :( and I need to change my job. Am starting to feel restless cause of this wait. I know we are feel the same but can't help it.
hi, we all need answer to that question but unfortunately CIC is the only one who can give us that :( just have a little more faith others have waited longer..we will all get our PR in due time... cheer up ;D

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
racoon341 said:
Hi Seniors,

Thanks.
Yeah I Don't see any trouble if you lessen the hours per week you should be fine. I know someone after he filed his PR he worked part time at the same job & he got his PR without any hiccups.

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
angel0912 said:
hi, we all need answer to that question but unfortunately CIC is the only one who can give us that :( just have a little more faith others have waited longer..we will all get our PR in due time... cheer up ;D
That's true just be positive in the last 2 weeks lots of people got DM so that's why it's taking a little while to prepare that PPR email for all of them. ;D My hopes are still high for this week

racoon341

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
akapoor said:
Yeah I Don't see any trouble if you lessen the hours per week you should be fine. I know someone after he filed his PR he worked part time at the same job & he got his PR without any hiccups.
I see. Thank you akapoor for your response.
I appreciate it.

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
racoon341 said:
I see. Thank you akapoor for your response.
I appreciate it.
Yeah no worries

Mar 24, 2014
We got back our passport stamped with VISA and CoPR today! Finally it is over... Let me use this opportunity to thank everyone who have share information that helped to keep track of the entire process. Wish everyone a fast processing of their application. My timeline again:
My Highlights and timeline again below:

Applied for PNP (AINP) - Sept 16 2013
Received PNP (AINP) - Sept 27, 2013
PR Application was received at CIO Sydney (NS) on Oct 11, 2013
AOR & Medical Request received on Nov 12, 2013
Medicals done on Dec 13, 2013
In process: March 21, 2014
Decision Made: May 08, 2014
PPR: May 15,2014
Return env. Tracker activated: June 02, 2014
Stamped Visa and CoPR: June 04, 2014

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
AINP_10_11_2013 said:
We got back our stamped VISA and CoPR today! Finally it is over... Let me use this opportunity to thank everyone who have share information that helped to keep track of the entire process. Wish everyone a fast processing of their application. My timeline again:
My Highlights and timeline again below:

Applied for PNP (AINP) - Sept 16 2013
Received PNP (AINP) - Sept 27, 2013
PR Application was received at CIO Sydney (NS) on Oct 11, 2013
AOR & Medical Request received on Nov 12, 2013
Medicals done on Dec 13, 2013
In process: March 21, 2014
Decision Made: May 08, 2014
PPR: May 15,2014
Return env. Tracker activated: June 02, 2014
Stamped Visa and CoPR: June 04, 2014
Congartulations once again now do the landing asap & Wish you the best in your future .

mozeage

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akapoor said:
Congartulations once again now do the landing asap & Wish you the best in your future .
It has been more than 2 weeks since it became DM. I am afraid it is going to be much more

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
mozeage said:
It has been more than 2 weeks since it became DM. I am afraid it is going to be much more
Yeah same here let's see if we get PPR by the end of this week