Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Alberta
Hello experts,

can someone please help me with my case? I tried finding answer in the forum but seems like a unique case.

I had a job offer(with the offer letter) from Calgary,Alberta and they were in process of applying my work permit. On the basis of the offer, I have updated my EE PROFILE that I have a job offer from Alberta province and I assume that’s why I have received ALBERTA NOI.
But on the day I received the NOI, I Came to know there has been a hiring freeze in the company and they might not pursue the offer and I am in a fix that should I use the offer letter or not?
If I do not, then the assessing office might ask why the difference between EE profile and AINP docs
If I use, I am afraid in case they might reach out to the employer and find out the status? Is that the case?

please help what to do?

many thanks

priyankajaksh

May 3, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AMRITSAR
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2019
Nomination.....
Priyanka Babbar
LANDED..........
Punjab
When did u make an EE profile n NOC?

ainp2020

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Alberta
EE profile creation :Oct26th,2019
NOI recieved on : Jan 22,2020
NOC:2172

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Let me get this straight.

You created your EE profile and included a job offer (which has been withdrawn or no longer valid) which gave you a certain CRS score.
1. What is your EE score with the job offer?
2. What was the cutoff score for the Jan 22 NOI draw?
3. Will you still meet the cutoff without a job offer?

If you will meet the cutoff for Jan 22 NOI without a job offer, you can proceed to Apply for AINP, in which case you will also need to remove the job offer from your EE.

If on the other hand, you don't meet the cutoff without a job offer, I'd advise you to decline the NOI. You could try to apply though, but your chances of getting nominated are very low.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

ainp2020

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Alberta
Let me get this straight.

You created your EE profile and included a job offer (which has been withdrawn or no longer valid) which gave you a certain CRS score.
1. What is your EE score with the job offer?
2. What was the cutoff score for the Jan 22 NOI draw?
3. Will you still meet the cutoff without a job offer?

If you will meet the cutoff for Jan 22 NOI without a job offer, you can proceed to Apply for AINP, in which case you will also need to remove the job offer from your EE.

If on the other hand, you don't meet the cutoff without a job offer, I'd advise you to decline the NOI. You could try to apply though, but your chances of getting nominated are very low.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
Many thanks for the help.

The job offer has no contribution to the points because it is without LMIA. So, even after the withdrawal the points remain the same.
However, it was my assumption(and fear) that since the job offer was from alberta they have nominated me. Can I attach an LOE explaining the situation to the assessing officer?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019

The job offer has no contribution to the points because it is without LMIA. So, even after the withdrawal the points remain the same.
However, it was my assumption(and fear) that since the job offer was from alberta they have nominated me. Can I attach an LOE explaining the situation to the assessing officer?
OK.
1. Firstly, you have not been "nominated". You have only received NOI. You will have to apply to be nominated.
2. You do not receive NOI based on job offer. Lots of people get NOI without a job offer including myself.
3. However, a job offer will increase your chances of being nominated.

What does this mean? It means you should remove the offer from your EE since it doesn't affect your point. Then apply to AINP without a job offer.

I assume you've gotten the application checklist. One of the documents listed is a job offer (if applicable). You'll have to ignore this and apply without the offer.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Also, NOI is largely based on NOC. You likely received the NOC because of your NOC. What is your NOC?

Nomination on the other hand is (to lesser extent) based on family connection to Alberta or having a job offer. But you can get nominated without either. Lots of people have including myself.

ainp2020

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Alberta
Many Thanks for all your reply. Things are quite clear now.
My NOC is 2172 and got the NOI on 22nd Jan