+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP- July 2010 submission to CIC, Buffalo

thementor2008

Apr 24, 2009
Qureshi said:
OK July Applicants,

After a long wait period of six months, today I received Medical request.
As a recap, my application received by CIC was on July 27th 2010.

Good Luck to all.
Qureshi,

Did you got postal mail from them? Do you know when did they posted it? I know you received Feb 02. Just checking to see how long does it take, because we both are on the same time line.

Thanks!

Qureshi

Star Member
Nov 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-05-2010
Nomination.....
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
Feb 02, 2011
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Done....
Feb 15, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 4th , 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 10th, 2011
LANDED..........
Sep 20th 2011
thementor2008,

On e status CIC started processing my application on 21st January and on 2 Feb I it received in regular mail.
You will have it by Friday or Saturday.

Regards,

thementor2008 said:
Qureshi,

Did you got postal mail from them? Do you know when did they posted it? I know you received Feb 02. Just checking to see how long does it take, because we both are on the same time line.

Thanks!

swats

Jan 13, 2011
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 22, 2009
Nomination.....
April 15,2010
AOR Received.
August 15, 2010
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Feb 02, 2011
Med's Done....
March 08, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2011
Hello Mentor 2008: Did you send them a MO? Also, did you use a lawyer?

My application ( AINP) was received by CIC on 5th of Aug, a week after yours and my MO has not been cashed yet!
I am on H1b and live in US. I used protech law firm and they dont have any explanation as such. My MO will be expiring in next couple of days.

How can you check your e status? I tried contacting CIC but no responds. Is there any way I can check my status myself
online or by calling them?

I will appreciate your help.

Qureshi

Star Member
Nov 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-05-2010
Nomination.....
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
Feb 02, 2011
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Done....
Feb 15, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 4th , 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 10th, 2011
LANDED..........
Sep 20th 2011
Hello,

Where are July Applicants, I was in the last week of July submission to CIC and I got Med request. based on this prior to me all
should have it by now, if so than please update it accordingly so that we all should be in contact

Thanks,

Raves2010

Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2010
AOR Received.
04-02-2011
Med's Done....
11-03-2011 at Ottawa
Hello All,

I am a new member..adding my timeline here. Application received by CIC on Aug 09, 2010. Check cashed on Sep 29, 2010. AOR/MR received last friday Feb 04, 2011.

Thanks,
Raves2010...

thementor2008

Apr 24, 2009
swats said:
Hello Mentor 2008: Did you send them a MO? Also, did you use a lawyer?

My application ( AINP) was received by CIC on 5th of Aug, a week after yours and my MO has not been cashed yet!
I am on H1b and live in US. I used protech law firm and they dont have any explanation as such. My MO will be expiring in next couple of days.

How can you check your e status? I tried contacting CIC but no responds. Is there any way I can check my status myself
online or by calling them?

I will appreciate your help.
I didn't checked the status on the website. The chase bank couldn't able to provide me the copy of the Cashiers check. And Yes, I used the same law firm as yours :(

Thanks!

thementor2008

Apr 24, 2009
Here is my update,

I went to the bank and got the Cashiers Check Receipt and checked the status.

It says "We started processing your application on January 20, 2011." - I don't know which order the CIC is requesting Med.Request

July Applicants - does anyone in the same state as mine? :(

ondang2

Nov 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
June 2010
AOR Received.
January 15,2011
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
January 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Febuary 8, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011 sent passport May 17, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
received June 4, 2011
LANDED..........
June 24, 2011
thementor2008 said:
Here is my update,

I went to the bank and got the Cashiers Check Receipt and checked the status.

It says "We started processing your application on January 20, 2011." - I don't know which order the CIC is requesting Med.Request

July Applicants - does anyone in the same state as mine? :(

hello just wait for 2 to 3 weeks and then you will receive your AOR and Medical request like mine they started processing on jan. 7 and on jan 21 received the AOR and MR. gudluck

khan9899

Feb 17, 2009
Hello,
I received the medical forms and file number from CIC last week. Recently I changed my address and I also notified CIC about that but still they sent it to my old address, I got it as I did the mail forwarding.
I am planning to fax CIC regarding the change of address, but in the medical form my date of birth and also my spouse DOB is wrong, so should I go ahead and schedule the doctor’s appointment or should I fax CIC regarding DOB and wait for the corrected medical forms from them (not sure when will I get the corrected medical forms from CIC, I don’t want to delay)
Please guide me.

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010
khan9899 said:
Hello,
I received the medical forms and file number from CIC last week. Recently I changed my address and I also notified CIC about that but still they sent it to my old address, I got it as I did the mail forwarding.
I am planning to fax CIC regarding the change of address, but in the medical form my date of birth and also my spouse DOB is wrong, so should I go ahead and schedule the doctor's appointment or should I fax CIC regarding DOB and wait for the corrected medical forms from them (not sure when will I get the corrected medical forms from CIC, I don't want to delay)
Please guide me.
I do not know of D.O.B., but previously there have been instances where the name was spelt wrong. The doctor went ahead and corrected it on the forms and conducted the medical exams, while the applicant informed CIC of the mistake.

khan9899

Feb 17, 2009
chigirl said:
I do not know of D.O.B., but previously there have been instances where the name was spelt wrong. The doctor went ahead and corrected it on the forms and conducted the medical exams, while the applicant informed CIC of the mistake.
Thanks Chigirl for the response.
I also check CIC e-CAS online and my DOB is wrong there also. Can someone please post there experience on this matter.
Thanks

potsan18

Star Member
Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2012
AOR Received.
November 15, 2012
They screwed up my marital status. I sent them e-mail. They told me that they have corrected info on their system and that I can use that medical form and just make the correction manually.

khan9899 said:
Hello,
I am planning to fax CIC regarding the change of address, but in the medical form my date of birth and also my spouse DOB is wrong, so should I go ahead and schedule the doctor's appointment or should I fax CIC regarding DOB and wait for the corrected medical forms from them (not sure when will I get the corrected medical forms from CIC, I don't want to delay)
Please guide me.

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
exact same thing happened to me, they got my marital status wrong, I sent them an email, they said they have correct info and that I should go ahead and use the same form and complete my medicals

potsan18 said:
They screwed up my marital status. I sent them e-mail. They told me that they have corrected info on their system and that I can use that medical form and just make the correction manually.

thementor2008

Apr 24, 2009
I guess I'm the only one from July Applicants didn't receive any infomation :(

BTW - I checked my status online ,and seems like my middle name is not correct. is there an email address I can send them to correct it?

Thanks!