+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Job description

sui146714

Jun 9, 2013
Could anyone give me a example of job description to apply AINP?

my manager gave me a job description but it didn't show my job title and it is more like a gneral description for all member in that department.

Function Title: Accounting Services
Function Code: Various
Function Codes:
Accounting Services (Home Office)
Accountant
Field Administrative Services

Position Summary:
Responsible for the completeness and maintenance of general ledgers, and for the control of certain accounts and records in such areas as cash; debt; prepaid expenses; fixed assets; accruals; G&A expenses; payroll-related liabilities; employee benefit plans; common stock; other income and expense; cash disbursements; and tax payments.
Technical/Functional Responsibilities:
· Reviews documents, such as vouchers, invoices, cash receipts, and purchase orders, for completeness and accuracy
· Posts items such as revenue, expense, and cash receipt amounts in journal, assigning as debits or credits to appropriate accounts
· Audits records, prepares or verifies bills, invoices, and rates
· Compiles and analyzes financial information to record transactions, prepares ad hoc reports, and reviews and verifies the accuracy of information contained in the general and subsidiary ledgers
· Prepares balance sheet and profit and loss statements, consolidated financial statements, and other accounting schedules and reports
· Responsible for the adherence to and communication of accounting policies and procedures
· Recommends improvements, adaptations, and revisions to the accounting system and procedures
Position Specifics by Level
Level
Typical Experience, Education
Supervisory
Entry level, HS graduate or equivalent

2+, HS graduate or equivalent

4+, HS graduate or equivalent

6+, BA or BS in a related field or equivalent experience.

8+, BA or BS in a related field or equivalent experience.
Varies
10+, BA or BS in a related field or equivalent experience.
Yes
15+, BA or BS in a related field or equivalent experience.
Yes
Level I
Responsibilities include a variety of moderately complex clerical duties in the Accounting area. This individual will post to journals, ledgers and other accounting records. This position will work under general supervision.
Level II
Responsibilities include a variety of moderately complex clerical duties in the Accounting area. This individual will post to journals, ledgers and other accounting records. This position will work under general supervision.
Level III
Responsibilities include complex clerical duties in the Accounting area. This individual will trace and investigate transactions to resolve questionable data. This position will work under moderate supervision.
Level IV
Responsibilities include complex duties in the Accounting area. This individual will analyze documents for accuracy and completeness, trace and investigate transactions to resolve questionable data, and take corrective action when necessary. This level may act as lead for Levels 1 and 2.
Level V
Responsibilities include solutions to problems of unusual complexity. Work performed under consultative direction toward long-range goals and objectives. Consultant to management and internal and external spokesperson for organization on significant matters. Responsibilities may also include supervising levels 1 and 2 ensuring the completion of work.
Level VI
This position is for Department Managers. Responsibilities include management of the accounting function in a department, assuring accuracy and timeliness.
Level VII
This position is reserved for Corporate and Regional Managers/Controllers. Responsibilities include management of all levels of Accountants and assuring the accuracy and correctness of all accounting functions.