+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP-H1B SRS Finalized/Approved in CIC Buffalo

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
This thread intends to clarify "rumors" that CIC Buffalo is not processing AINP-H1B SRS cases.

To those AINP-H1B SRS who have their cases approved/finalized in CIC Buffalo, we request you to please share your timeline. This would give everyone in the forum a clear picture of CIC Buffalo's processing times.

To those who are still waiting for PPR after submitting the required fees/documents to CIC Buffalo following the receipt of the Initial Assessment from this office, you may share your timeline too.

Thank you.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpadz said:
This thread intends to clarify "rumors" that CIC Buffalo is not processing AINP-H1B SRS cases.

To those AINP-H1B SRS who have their cases approved/finalized in CIC Buffalo, we request you to please share your timeline. This would give everyone in the forum a clear picture of CIC Buffalo's processing times.

To those who are still waiting for PPR after submitting the required fees/documents to CIC Buffalo following the receipt of the Initial Assessment from this office, you may share your timeline too.

Thank you.
There is already two threads running for this. "Only those who applied for CIC" etc. why one more? Follow the vsrao tracking sheet for details.

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
I think this thread for those whose file are only processing in Buffalo. And may be not yet transferred to NY or any other consulate.
Anyway I belong to that category.
AOR/Medical requested: April 27th
Medical done: May 14th
Medical reached: May 22nd (that wht tracking shows)
Ecas status: we started processing your case in April
Since then there is no change. No file was transferred either..:-(
waiting n waiting.......
share anyone with the same timeline or situation please

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
AG,

This thread is intended for those cases being processed and expected to be finalized in CIC Buffalo ONLY. This would give us an idea on when to expect our PPR from CIC Buffalo.

Findude,

Thank you for sharing your timeline.

magiqhand

Oct 7, 2008
I am in the same boat guys. Here is my timeline

AINP nomination received - mid february, 2009
sent to CIC - March 3, 2009
received by CIC - March 4, 2009
CIC started processing my application - May 14, 2009 (ecase status In process)
AOR and medical requests received - Mid May, 2009
Medical done May 30, 2009
Medical received by Ottawa on 6/6/2009
I have not received Initial Assessment or any information from Buffalo.
Still waiting.
Buffalo is one of the slowest processing consulate. Too Bad my file ended up over there.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Like you, I am getting more anxious too while waiting for my PPR from CIC Buffalo.

We do hope that those AINP-H1B SRS cases who have gotten their PPR and/or approval from CIC Buffalo would happen to see this thread and post their timeline to somehow give us all a peace of mind.

By the way, here's my timeline:

April 9- application sent to CIC
April 21- application returned by CIC for incomplete data
April 22- resubmitted application received by CIC
June 30- AOR/Medicals received
July 30- Medicals Done
August 17- Initial Assessment received and request for RPRF payment
August 18- CIC received RPRF
August 21- check encashed by CIC

waiting...

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
We have almost the same timeline. I am envious of others who got transferred to other consulates. Other consulates are fast in processing. I hope Buffalo speed up their processing. Here are the details of my timeline.

AINP nomination received - January 20, 2009
sent to CIC - April 11, 2009
received by CIC - April 15, 2009
check encashed - May 7, 2009
CIC started processing my application - June 15, 2009
AOR and medical requests received - June 20, 2009
Received Initial Assessment with RPRF payment (no PPR yet) - mail dated July 21, 2009
sent RPRF payment and received by Buffalo - July 29, 2009

I have not yet heard of any AINP H1B cases getting finalized in Buffalo. Most that I have seen were AINP Employee Driven applications and they were fast in processing those.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Thank you Optimusprime for sharing your timeline details.

From the looks of it, it seems that you will receive PPR first before me. I am making your timeline my benchmark. Please update us immediately anytime you will hear from CIC Buffalo.

Thank you!

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
hey jpadz, i think the benchmark here is findude32. his file is earlier than mine. he also got his Initial Assessment letter with the RPRF. i'll probably wait for updates from him because his file was started since april. i am wishing findude32's file get finalized soon... so that we can follow. :)

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alrite one more place to park my time line.

Application sent : 24th June
Application received : 25th June
Both RFP and aplication check cashed : 17th July
AOR\Medical recived : 21st August
Medical done : 25th August
Ecase status updated first time on: 24th August " WE started processin your application on August 19the.

good luck all

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Optimusprime,

Yup, I agree with you. Findude will be our benchmark for Buffalo office. Hopefully, he will hear from them soon.

Let's keep each other posted. Thanks!

magiqhand

Oct 7, 2008
Guys I have received Initial Assessment dated August 25th yesterday. Things are moving in Buffalo, but slowly.
RPRF has been requested and interview waived.
I am now waiting for passport request.
Findude since you've set the benchmark for all of us here. Keep us posted on the progress of your ap.
Thanks

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
magiqhand said:
Guys I have received Initial Assessment dated August 25th yesterday. Things are moving in Buffalo, but slowly.
RPRF has been requested and interview waived.
I am now waiting for passport request.
Findude since you've set the benchmark for all of us here. Keep us posted on the progress of your ap.
Thanks
I agree. I hope they act on our apps soon. :) Goodluck to us all.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
jpadz said:
Optimusprime,

Yup, I agree with you. Findude will be our benchmark for Buffalo office. Hopefully, he will hear from them soon.

Let's keep each other posted. Thanks!
Grand-daddy of AINP is here. I am benchmark for Finedude.

CIC application Dec, 6 2008.
Medicals request: Jan 26 th 2009
AOR RPRF request: March 25th
RPRF, PCC sent: June 17th
RPRF encashed June 22nd.

e-cas: "in process: we started processing you app. on Jan 26 2009"

And I am waiting.