Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton
Hi Ofonzo,
What you have done for APEGGA membership, Please share.
Regards

Khan78

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th NOV-12
Doc's Request.
21st March-13
Nomination.....
18th Sept-12
AOR Received.
28th Jan-13
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
usma said:
Hi All,
I wish to share the letter of additional requiremnts which might be required from you by CHC London, the purpose is only that you can prepare for this. Thanks

"Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in the provincial nominee class.
The information you have provided is insufficient for a visa officer to be satisfied that you meet
the requirements for immigration to Canada.
The provincial nominee class is described in Canada's Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations (IRPR) as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on
the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who intend to
reside in the province that has nominated them. Notwithstanding the nomination of an
applicant by a province or territory, the federal government has the final authority to select
immigrants in the provincial nominee class.
Please read this letter carefully and provide precisely what is being requested; if you
provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in your application being refused. You
may already have provided similar information to the province as part of your nomination
process, but please provide the following (T) to assist the federal government with its
assessment of your eligibility under Subsection 87 of the IRPR:
1. (__) proof of your own money available for you to settle in Canada. If you do not have your
own money, you may be inadmissible to Canada for financial reasons for your inability to
demonstrate that you can support yourself or your dependants. Financial guarantees from third
parties, such as relatives in Canada, are not acceptable as proof of sufficient funds in the
provincial nominee class. Bank statements you provide must be recent and show transactions
for at least 6 months preceding the statement date.
2. (__) a full and detailed explanation from you of how you will become economically
established in Canada. Please describe in as much detail as possible what you have done to
prepare for a possible move to Canada as well as what you would plan to do after you arrive in
Canada, and how your particular circumstances will contribute to your ability to become
economically established. Your explanation must be written by you, in your own words, and not
copied from someone or somewhere else. If you already have a job offer from an employer in
Canada, please provide proof, including a current offer letter, full details of the job title, its
location, the job duties, and also an explanation of the process by which you obtained the job
offer. If you have professional and/or trade qualifications, provide evidence that these
qualifications will be recognized for employment in Canada.
3. (__) Please submit a language proficiency test result from the British Council IELTS test
(www.ielts.org) as conclusive evidence of your language ability. A review of your English
language proficiency, based on your application and all of the information you submitted in
support of it has found your material to be inconclusive. Although there is no formal
assessment of language proficiency in the provincial nominee class, how well you can
communicate in English or French is important to work in Canada and therefore to your ability
to become economically established.
4. (__) if you have work experience in your field of education or training, describe exactly what
you did in your job. Your description must be written by you, in your own words, and not copied
from someone else.
5. (__) if you have been nominated under a Family category, provide proof that your supporting
relative is living in Canada now and has been for the last 2 years. This should include: pay slips
issued to your relative by their employer in Canada and bank account statements in your
relative's name, showing their residential address in Canada. Please note that copies of
documents such as driving licences or passports do not, by themselves, prove where a person
lives.
Please submit all of the requested information at the same time, as your file will not be
reviewed until submissions are complete. If you do not submit the requested information within
60 days of the date of this letter, your application will be assessed on the basis of the
information already provided. This could lead to your application being refused.
Please include a copy of this letter with any information you send.
Sincerely,
High Commission of Canada"
UNQUOTE
Thank You for sharing useful information. This is a sample letter or the one you received from CHC london as I think u might have submitted IELTS Result along with the application, if so why they are demanding it again. what u have mentioned @ S.N.2 is called as settlement plan, so did they ask u to submit the same.

regards
Khan

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton
Hi Khan,
this is word by word same. However all these items are not demanded. The required item is ticked as , ...... (√). i was requested only item # 01.

Khan78

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th NOV-12
Doc's Request.
21st March-13
Nomination.....
18th Sept-12
AOR Received.
28th Jan-13
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
usma said:
Hi Khan,
this is word by word same. However all these items are not demanded. The required item is ticked as , ...... (√). i was requested only item # 01.
Thank you

Ibrahim Bashir

Aug 16, 2012
i sent to CIO to expedite MR and today i recieved from them this reply "Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised that your file was transferred to Case Processing Pilot Ottawa (CPPO). As your file is no longer in our office, we are unable to comment on it. Please direct your enquiries and additional information to that office
" can you guys advise why this happen

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013

Khan78

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th NOV-12
Doc's Request.
21st March-13
Nomination.....
18th Sept-12
AOR Received.
28th Jan-13
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
ofonzo said:
All:

Thanks be to God. I finally got Passport request today,1st of March 2013. ;) ;D.
And as any backlog reduction applicant will say it has been a long journey. For me it started in October 2007.

Guys, let the good news roll.i want to hear the PPRs coming for everyone of us in the coming weeks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnppdF1EOzN9dHpJMEp6bzlkcU9tZ3NDai1sd0JGSWc&pli=1&rm=full&om=true&richtext=false#gid=0

Ofonzo
Congrats ofonzo , great news buddy. You always remain as leader. Wish all of us follow you.

regards

xasali

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEManila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
Nomination.....
10-09-2012
AOR Received.
25-01-2013
Med's Request
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
11-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
LANDED..........
september 2013

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton
ofonzo said:
All:

Thanks be to God. I finally got Passport request today,1st of March 2013. ;) ;D.
And as any backlog reduction applicant will say it has been a long journey. For me it started in October 2007.

Guys, let the good news roll.i want to hear the PPRs coming for everyone of us in the coming weeks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnppdF1EOzN9dHpJMEp6bzlkcU9tZ3NDai1sd0JGSWc&pli=1&rm=full&om=true&richtext=false#gid=0

Ofonzo
Very good news, Accept my heartiest congratulations.
Ofonso you have always been a pioneer at this forum. Wish you all the best for your new journey to Canada. I hope that you will remain in contact in future also, when you will be at Alberta.
You may check the learner driving test websites which i mentioned in previous quote.

I hope you will continue to guide us in future.
Regards

Maryam.A

Star Member
Sep 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2012
Nomination.....
11-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
ofonzo said:
All:

Ofonzo
Congratulations Ofonzo,hope that your settlement process will go easy too.

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
@All: Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the well wishes.

I am still in the forum until the last AINP-FSW Backlog Pilot application is finalized. Nobody gets left behind
Better still we can continue into the settlement phase. Life doesn't stop here.

I am hoping that the PPR rain continues.

ofonzo

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
18 dec 2012 (2nd PPR on Mar'13, submitted in Apr'13, again in Jun'13)
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
ofonzo said:
All:

Ofonzo

Congrates Ofonzo.. thats really good news... now you can seat back and njoy time with your family ones and friends back to your town.. great news.. i am also waiting for same now.. so lets see how much time its takesin may case...

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
Everyone, thanks for the best wishes. I am praying that your PPRs come in soon as well.

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton
Hi Ofonzo, Whether the IQAS educational assessment is requirement to apply for APEGA membership, if you apply after landing or before Canada?

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton
Hi all,
below is a useful link for Mec hanical Engineers licensing in Alberta.

http://www.albertacanada.com/FQR_Mechanical_Engineer_May_2011.pdf

Please study and discuss available options
Regards