+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP-CIC Buffalo Application return

patel123

Sep 13, 2010
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I need some guidance. i have applied under AINP-US Visa holder category (H1B Visa) and got nomination. After receiving nomination i send my documents to buffalo, NY from where i received my application back because of some missing documents such as (I-94 & I-797).
Now my question is. My PCC and FBI certificates are already expired. Do i need to submit new PCC and FBI clearance certificates along with the missing documents.
My nomination is also going to expire on 1st Dec. 2010. As i already applied to buffalo, will i be considered as valid applicant or invalid applicant after 1st dec. 2010.
Is anyone aware of Appendix D? This is something which is mentioned in the letter which i got it from buffalo. and another letter gives information about Appendix C (Missing I-94, I-797). I am assuming that by mistake they have checked first page as Appendix D instead of C.

Please reply if anyone came across such type of situation or having any suggestion. I will really appreciate your suggestion.

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Your post is written in haste and a bit confusing - justified due to your anxiety. Don't panic! A number of folks have got similar letter and I am sure they'd chip in with details. I understand you received a letter that indicates some documents are missing and that letter pointed to some Appendix that has the info on the required docs. Is that right? In that case send them the docs that are listed in Appendix C or D - whatever it is. However if there is no such appendix received by you, I will defer to folks who got such request for additional docs to tell you what that means. If it's just I94 and 797 you can copy these and send them. Notarization is not required unless they mention that in the letter.
patel123 said:
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I need some guidance. i have applied under AINP-US Visa holder category (H1B Visa) and got nomination. After receiving nomination i send my documents to buffalo, NY from where i received my application back because of some missing documents such as (I-94 & I-797).
Now my question is. My PCC and FBI certificates are already expired. Do i need to submit new PCC and FBI clearance certificates along with the missing documents.
My nomination is also going to expire on 1st Dec. 2010. As i already applied to buffalo, will i be considered as valid applicant or invalid applicant after 1st dec. 2010.
Is anyone aware of Appendix D? This is something which is mentioned in the letter which i got it from buffalo. and another letter gives information about Appendix C (Missing I-94, I-797). I am assuming that by mistake they have checked first page as Appendix D instead of C.

Please reply if anyone came across such type of situation or having any suggestion. I will really appreciate your suggestion.

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
You need not worry abt expired PCC and FBI as your application initally reached there before expiry. Just add the documents they asked and the letter from CIC that came back with your package. Dont Worry every thing will be fine.

patel123

Sep 13, 2010
Thanks you so much for your response....

I received Appendix C which is having details about all missing documents. But the first page is little bit confusing. The first page is having some check boxes which are for different Appendices under which your application is returned. On first page they check mark under Appendix D. I did not receive Appendix D and don't know what comes under Appendix D. I only received Appendix C.

If any one is having any info. about Appendix D, please let me know...

Thanks to everyone for their response.....

nikisinhup

Aug 22, 2009
USA
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
Mar 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 2010
Nomination.....
APR 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2011
Patel123, One question for you...how soon after mailing in your application did CIC return it to you? I just mailed mines in so wondering if they will send it back for anything?

Thanks, Niki