+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process

A

Albertagoverner

Ell.Bee said:
First of all, as per the requirements. it is clearly stated that the applicant has to be on H1 Visa and must have worked in the US for atleast a year in the same occupation as the NOC which he/she is planning to apply AINP for. There is no mention that the degree or diploma has in the same stream as the NOC applied for.

Secondly, I tried to do a searh on "Kishore_Thaplaiya" on this site and there is no trace of any post. I am wondering if this is someone like the Kimberly or Maureen which you talk about and no one know if they really exist ;)

And another thing is that if some mentions a "Reddy" Experience, they have to provide pay stubs to AINP, which will require an SSN mention. I dont think it will good to mess around with something like that.
Kishore_thapaliya might not be the exact spelling but the guy had the word "Kishore" in his username and thapliya as well. As we don't have so many rejections on this forum so I find thoroughly, you will get him. And as far as reddy paycheck are concerned, Reddy knew this thing and mentioned on those paycheck like XXX-XX-1234. And untill you have really been to Buffalo Consulate or CIC abroad office, How you can know who is Kimberley and Maureen? This is inter-departmental terminology. It is exactly like if somebody know Paul Novak Jr in United States Citizenship and immigration Services, St Albans VT. But I am sure nobody knows untill find on Google. It is all about connections.

A

Albertagoverner

Ell.Bee said:
First of all, as per the requirements. it is clearly stated that the applicant has to be on H1 Visa and must have worked in the US for atleast a year in the same occupation as the NOC which he/she is planning to apply AINP for. There is no mention that the degree or diploma has in the same stream as the NOC applied for.

Secondly, I tried to do a searh on "Kishore_Thaplaiya" on this site and there is no trace of any post. I am wondering if this is someone like the Kimberly or Maureen which you talk about and no one know if they really exist ;)

And another thing is that if some mentions a "Reddy" Experience, they have to provide pay stubs to AINP, which will require an SSN mention. I dont think it will good to mess around with something like that.
Ell.bee:

Here is Kishore Thapliya. You will find his sad post and "manny" consoling him in next post:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/h1b-alberta-pnp-file-number-certificate-timeline-t12089.0.html;msg56685#msg56685

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
Ell.Bee said:

Ell.bee:

Here is Kishore Thapliya. You will find his sad post and "manny" consoling him in next post:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/h1b-alberta-pnp-file-number-certificate-timeline-t12089.0.html;msg56685#msg56685
I agree.... these reddies and pallus have messed up immigration system of every country with fake degrees, work exp., resumes and paystubs. People with genuine degrees, work exp. and resumes suffer due to BSing of these appa's, thaplaiya's and sri's.... Nothing personal against anybody but this is the truth.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Thanks Governor that is good point you got up. But help me understand this.

What he got from AINP is

"Your file has been reviewed, and it has been determined that your education and professional experience are equivalent to a Business Methods Analyst (NOC 1122) which is not included in the Regional occupation Under pressure list. As a result, you cannot be considered eligible for the AINP Strategic Recruitment Stream at this time.
Please note that decisions with respect to the selection of Candidates are at the sole discretion of the Provience of Alberta and are final; There is no appeal process."

There is no mention about the degree itself not matching the NOC. They said that BOTH the Degree and prof. experience are equivalent to a NOC code different than what he applied for.

What do you folks have to say about this. Keeping aside the Reddy type of AINP candidates, if you consider genuine experience, do you think it will matter ?

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Albertagoverner said:
Ell.Bee said:

Kishore_thapaliya might not be the exact spelling but the guy had the word "Kishore" in his username and thapliya as well. As we don't have so many rejections on this forum so I find thoroughly, you will get him. And as far as reddy paycheck are concerned, Reddy knew this thing and mentioned on those paycheck like XXX-XX-1234. And untill you have really been to Buffalo Consulate or CIC abroad office, How you can know who is Kimberley and Maureen? This is inter-departmental terminology. It is exactly like if somebody know Paul Novak Jr in United States Citizenship and immigration Services, St Albans VT. But I am sure nobody knows untill find on Google. It is all about connections.
Excellent, but you never answered my question or may be i missed it. What stage are you at in the AINP/Immigration process.

A

Albertagoverner

Ell.Bee said:
Thanks Governor that is good point you got up. But help me understand this.

What he got from AINP is

"Your file has been reviewed, and it has been determined that your education and professional experience are equivalent to a Business Methods Analyst (NOC 1122) which is not included in the Regional occupation Under pressure list. As a result, you cannot be considered eligible for the AINP Strategic Recruitment Stream at this time.
Please note that decisions with respect to the selection of Candidates are at the sole discretion of the Provience of Alberta and are final; There is no appeal process."

There is no mention about the degree itself not matching the NOC. They said that BOTH the Degree and prof. experience are equivalent to a NOC code different than what he applied for.

What do you folks have to say about this. Keeping aside the Reddy type of AINP candidates, if you consider genuine experience, do you think it will matter ?

That's exactly I want to know that whether or not apart from Mr. Thapaliya, is there anybody who got rejection? Because As per HRSDC website 2171 (systems Analysts & It consultants) usually have degree in Computer, engineering or related field. Consult here:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/english/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2171

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
I personally dont think that there should be a any rejection if the person has the right experience in the NOC he/she is applying under.

Think about this, we have seen only one rejection based on the Degree/Experience not matching the NOC 2171. But do you think that everyone out here in NOC2171 are the ones with Computer or Related degrees ? I say not, many come from Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Horticulture degress into IT.

Lets ask the folks who already got the nomination, to tell us if any of the cases with NOC 2171 were approved with non computer degrees. I wil start a new thread asking for this information.

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
Ell.Bee said:
I personally dont think that there should be a any rejection if the person has the right experience in the NOC he/she is applying under.

Think about this, we have seen only one rejection based on the Degree/Experience not matching the NOC 2171. But do you think that everyone out here in NOC2171 are the ones with Computer or Related degrees ? I say not, many come from Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Horticulture degress into IT.

Lets ask the folks who already got the nomination, to tell us if any of the cases with NOC 2171 were approved with non computer degrees. I wil start a new thread asking for this information.
True. Many people work under 2171 without a computer related degree..this is very common especially in India...almost 75% of my batchmates who studied in non-computer related degrees got placed in IT related companies during campus interviews...this is just one example...many times, IT related work requires skills from non-IT related technologies (mechanical,chemical, civil etc)...

shekar

Apr 7, 2009
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

Hi,

Is it true that if the AINP received the application on or before 02/19/2009, then the applicant need not be on H-1B visa status till the application is approved.
Any one has any official link or news on this?

What is the procedure to be followed if the applicant changes his address before he receives the file number?

Thanks
Shekar

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

shekar said:
Hi,

Is it true that if the AINP received the application on or before 02/19/2009, then the applicant need not be on H-1B visa status till the application is approved.

What is the procedure to be followed if the applicant changes his address before he receives the file number?

Thanks
Shekar
Yes, this requirement was not present before 2/19. When people applied before this date, the requirement was just that you have to be on H1 when you apply, which later changed on 2/19 that you have to maintain H1 status till a decision was made.

If you change your address before you receive the nomination letter then you will have to fax them a letter mentioning the change of address/ status etc.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011

shekar said:
Hi,

Thanks
Shekar
IMO, for both who applied before and after 2/19, one has to be on H1 status till the nomination is received. But the CIC process can be continued from the home country in case becomes out of status after receiving the nomination.

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Guys,
Do you know any IT companies in USA that are able to sponsor for H1 B visa from other majors such as Chemist, Mechanic Eng, Chem Eng, etc?
Thank you for your advice. I look forward to hearing from you all .
Regards,
Yo

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
DUDE, Y R U POSTING UR QUESTION 'N' NUMBER OF TIMES.... ITS SO IRRITATING

yofeihong said:
Guys,
Do you know any IT companies in USA that are able to sponsor for H1 B visa from other majors such as Chemist, Mechanic Eng, Chem Eng, etc?
Regards,
Yo

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
iAlberta said:
DUDE, Y R U POSTING UR QUESTION 'N' NUMBER OF TIMES.... ITS SO IRRITATING

yofeihong said:
Guys,
Regards,
Yo
IAlberta: I think it's OK. Yofei seriously wants a job soon it seems. LEt's help if we can.

Yofei: Yes, there must be many who can sponsor from other majors. But USCIS may send RFE/query these times for IT employees with different background and be prepared for that.

So not many companies may come forward to sponsor and take all these hassle. But who knows. Good luck.

ron77

Feb 14, 2009
Hello there,

Is anybody got any kind of confirmation or file number who applied under new process (without pre-assessment)????

Thanks