+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process

go4canada

Apr 2, 2009
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

Got a email in last week. Sent my application on April 20,2009. Actually I sent them all the following documents in the application package, I really have no idea why they request them again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear Go4canada,

Thank you for your recent submission to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) requesting consideration to be nominated for permanent residence under the AINP US Visa Holder Category; however, there is/are document(s) that we require in order to proceed.

The items mentioned below were either missing from the submission, or require(s) more information or clarification. Please read these sections carefully, and refer back to our website: www.albertacanada.com/ainp, for more detail(s) needed to help prepare a complete application.

If you have any questions, please contact the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service; toll free in Alberta at 1-877-427-6419 and outside of Alberta at 1-780-427-6419.

Confirmation of Current Employment:

* A copy of any document(s) from current U.S. employer demonstrating current job title, the main duties of the job, and the education and work experience necessary to do the job. The document(s) must be one or more of the following: job offer letter(s), employment contract(s), reference letter(s), and/or requests/petitions to USCIS for your U.S. visa. The document(s) must be on company letterhead.

We may already have a copy of the offer letter and work reference letters; however, we require a document which lists the current job title and the main duties (a brief but detailed job description). We find the petition letter the employer used to supplement the H1B application, provides us with the most detailed description of the job and qualifications.

How to submit your documents to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)

Mail your documents directly to:

Strategic Recruitment Stream – U.S. Visa Holder Category

Alberta Employment and Immigration

4th Floor, Commerce Place, 10155 – 102 Street

Edmonton, Alberta, T5J 4L6

Canada

Kindly mail the requested documents to us by October 26, 2009 or we will be returning the application as it will be considered incomplete, whereby the application will have to be resubmitted and will be processed as entirely new application.

The AINP will only accept complete applications for further review. Thank you for your interest in the AINP.

Regards;

Alberta Employment and Immigration

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Because most of us here are pretentious when we say we will have a "better life" for oneself n family implying as if we are running away from a rouge despot from an impoverished land trying to save ourselves from persecution! The matter of the fact is that we are just a bunch of ‘materialistic minded’ folks (including myself) who will run from a god forsaken land such as Canada on drop of a hat when the Rupee achieves parity with the mighty Dollar!..Gone are the days when ppl used to hide behind an equally lame excuse such as the “lack” of quality job opportunities” in the Indian Corporate world unless you are a Tata or a Birla….Its the land of Ambanis, Narayan Murthys, Nandan Nilkanis, Azim Premjis et all for crying out loud!

Afterall who wants to live in a place which is thousands of miles away from home, away from families, in extreme weather conditions, in a society which will always be suspicious and will never be able to warm up to you 100% no matter what you do. Afterall, neither you look like them and did not steal this land 300 yrs ago from the natives nor did your ancestors came to this place on the Mayflower!

Just my 2 cents….

6Sigma

cooldeepforyou said:
Hi CVRR,
Its suprising that how they can't confirm that you are here from last 3 yrs..
i think they can figure it out right from your first visa stamp date...and latest paystub..and company experience letters...
I applied on the same date as yours..i guess 6 march 09.. so may be mine should also be nearby... let hope for the good...may everyone get PR..its realy getting frustating..
Also another question off the topic though..why are we indian so scared of going back to india..and making our place better then flocking to thease countries...and begging for visa pr..gc blah blah ..just a thought...I am also in the scared crowd..

CVRR said:
Hi All

My application got Rejected....I got Letter from ANIP Saying

" They are unable to validate whether i am working legally in the usa for last one year"

But i am working in USA From last 3 Years..

I Dont know what they are checking...I Update my latest visa status to the ALBERTA...Also...

I am expecting those who expired their visa and did not update to ALBERTA about their lates visa status.. They will receiving the Alberta Cancellation letter i guess...

CVRR

anonymously

Aug 13, 2009
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

Hello! It's been a while since the last post.
Did anyone else receive their file numbers?
Please provide the date when you applied and date it reached the AINP office.
Thanks and Goodluck to all.

Btw, I applied last April 9th and application was received April 16th. No file number yet.

go4canada

Apr 2, 2009

FYI.
Received their email today which contained the file number. In the email they said they received my application on April 23, 2009.

anonymously said:
Hello! It's been a while since the last post.
Did anyone else receive their file numbers?
Please provide the date when you applied and date it reached the AINP office.
Thanks and Goodluck to all.

Btw, I applied last April 9th and application was received April 16th. No file number yet.

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
AINP is processing the applications that have been submited in Dec, January, Febuary and MArch!!
Some of applicant got an email and a call !!
So keep your faith.!!
anybody got a rejection ??
I hope it would not be difficult to get a nomination.

F

feras80

Hi all,
I got an email this week asking for recent paystub, updated address.
Anyone else?
Goodluck everyone!

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010

I got an email asking for my most recent paystubs and address

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010

CANADIENS....

My NOC Code is 0211

I still have not recieved my file number still I am applying through a lawyer.
Am I missing something???

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010

feras80...

when did you apply? Can you please post your time line?

Thanks.

F

feras80

Pre: Dec 10 2008
Invitation to apply: Jan 17 2009
package sent: March 10
File NO: May 15
Documents requested : October 18
Good luck

chigirl said:
feras80...

when did you apply? Can you please post your time line?

Thanks.

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Hi folks,
one of march applicants got a nomination already.
any of you who under new program( jnaury-Febuary) get a nomination?
alot of January-february-march applicants get an email from AINP regarding updated information, H-1 approval etc.
hope got inputs from you guys!!

yo

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009

Hi All,

Just received a mail from AB requesting H1 details etc. Need to submit them by email or fax by tomorrow eveing it says. BTW, I applied on Jan 16th, New process (no pre-assesment), Noc 2171. However my file number was 1010, now in the email it states as 1018! What should I do, is this mail for me or someone else?

virgos

Star Member
Feb 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 21 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 17 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 05 2009
AOR Received.
Jun 24 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 26 2010 - NY
Med's Request
Jun 24 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 03 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 17 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07 2011
LANDED..........
Mar 12 2011 (Windsor, ON)
divagirl,
This is really screwed up.....I would suggest emailing the Program Officer who emailed you and bringing it to their attention.
Hope everything works out for you.

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010

Divagirl;

I too got a call from AINP requesting information. But I am from the old process and went through a pre assessment. This requesting of information...what does that mean? Do you think the nomination is close by?
What do you think the next step us?

I am still trying to understand the whole process.

Thanks for your help