+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application in CIC for January 2014.

MechEng.

Star Member
Apr 1, 2014
Netblizz183 said:
I see, hopefully within the next few months we'll start receiving passport request.
Btw, what's your timeline? What's your current status in ECAS?
mine is still showing "medicals result have been received"
App. Rec. - 24th Jan
Med. & RPRF Req - 24th Feb
Med. Done - 12th March
Med. Rec. Status updated - 22nd March
and.............................................. waiting

MechEng.

Star Member
Apr 1, 2014
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

[/quote]

Hey Bridge,

For some stupid reason it didnt allow me to quote your original message, sorry about that.

You can get Police clearance from your home country through your embassy in Canada.
See what cities have Israeli Embassies and contact them, You will have to pay nominal fees and send your passports to embassy, they will do a background check on the person applying and then issue a PCC from here.

Also you should pay your RPRF as well, Y to delay or pay late if we all have to pay at some point of time during process ?

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MechEng. said:
App. Rec. - 24th Jan
Med. & RPRF Req - 24th Feb
Med. Done - 12th March
Med. Rec. Status updated - 22nd March
and.............................................. waiting
We almost have the same timeline buddy.
Just keep us updated...

Cheers!

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All you good fellows that received emails recently from CIC regarding either RPRF payment or PCC submission or a new Schedule A submission, could anyone pls confirm if CIC gave him/her an exact date they expect to have received the expected response from the candidate.
I ask because in my case when CIC communicated with me regarding sending my PCC and a new Schedule A form and my wife's, I was given a specific date these documents MUST reach them (hardcopy and original).

sana123

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MechEng. said:
January Applicant

Got the same E-mail last night,
I got the request to pay RPRF way back in Feb with my medical request. I had paid my all dues then.
In my personal opinion, Seems like they are on the edge to start processing our applications so just a reminder email being sent out to everyone to complete any missing information , if there is any.
The way I see this as they must have noticed that a considerable % of applicants have missing info. on their Sch. A declaration from so just a reminder to check ur application package, so that we dont waste Immigration Officer's/Ours precious time due to incomplete info.

No reason to panic.

Good times are on the way.

Cheers guys, i sit back & relax, its just an Email from CIC & not my ticket to hell ;) ;)

Im 100% agree with this, I think they are processing our applications as batches and we are on the edge to to next step, this should be an automatically triggered email sent to all in that batch, since this is no longer belong to AINP (only) I think we should make a new thread and stick together so we know whats going on.

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
Any updates guys?? I called cic regarding the email and asking if it was time for me to do send the police clearance, they told me that Canadian police check is not necessary because I am in canada. But if they need it they will request it specifically.

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the update buddy.

Axmcol18 said:
Any updates guys?? I called cic regarding the email and asking if it was time for me to do send the police clearance, they told me that Canadian police check is not necessary because I am in canada. But if they need it they will request it specifically.

bukyder

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
14-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
26-Sept-2014
Axmcol18 said:
What number did you use when you called CIC?thanks

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
bukyder said:
What number did you use when you called CIC?thanks

1888 242 2100

vipandeep

Jul 21, 2013
Hi,

I have applied with AINP. I changed my job recently and updated my address using ECAS. However, they updated my home address to my very old address in Toronto. Now I am worried that why they updated it to Toronto address.

Did this happen to someone here?

MechEng.

Star Member
Apr 1, 2014
vipandeep said:
Hi,

I have applied with AINP. I changed my job recently and updated my address using ECAS. However, they updated my home address to my very old address in Toronto. Now I am worried that why they updated it to Toronto address.

Hey,

You should try changing your address again. They don't change anything themselves. It gets changed to whatever address you put in to get changed.
I made a mistake first time when I changed my address but as soon as I realized, Did it again and its all good now.

bukyder

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
14-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
26-Sept-2014
vipandeep said:
Hi,

Did you change both the physical and mailing addresses?
We'll be moving (just a block away and in the same town) this July & my mailing address(p.o. Box) is still the same. Do you I think I should still update my physical address?thanks

vipandeep

Jul 21, 2013
@Mecheng

I changed my physical address to Edmonton address. But ECAS started showing my Old Toronto address. This is weird.
I changed my address online today again. I guess I will wait. If it doesn't get corrected, I will probably fax them.

Does anybody know the fax number?

Thanks