June 4 2012
Med's Done....
June 29 2012
Interview........
none. In-process on May 23, 2013.
Passport Req..
September 17 2013
hi,

I applied to AINP-H1B stream today in the Industrial/Manufacturing Category. I have a master's in manufacturing and work with a worlds leading heavy equipment manufacturing company since last april on H1B visa. for 10 months till date and prior to that i worked in another comapny in iowa for 6 months as a manufatcuring engineer on my OPT.

I have provided them proof of previous offer letter, current h1b approval, reference letter from previous company, business cards at previous and present company, recent paystub..etc

Can anyone let me know, if i am eligible at all for the AINP-H1B category as i have 10 months on H1B and 6 months on OPT in the same field of manufacturing (Total of 16 months). I also have exceptional GPA in my grad school, very decent resume with projects in the core of manufacturing.

Just wondering if they would consider my application at all? I have applied in desperateness but i felt like i had a chance. It would great if somebody can throw some light or share similar experience related or close to mine?

I would be grateful, if somebody can provide me some information. Please let me know..if my case will be processed..? is there something else i need to pprovide them? any way out if it gets rejected?..any more useful info or experience..wud be appreciated bro'... thanku very much

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
HI, Dont worry they should add your OPT and H1 experience. My friend got nomination and he had most of his experience on OPT and so did I.
Good Luck.

koolkarmaguy said:
hi,

I applied to AINP-H1B stream today in the Industrial/Manufacturing Category. I have a master's in manufacturing and work with a worlds leading heavy equipment manufacturing company since last april on H1B visa. for 10 months till date and prior to that i worked in another comapny in iowa for 6 months as a manufatcuring engineer on my OPT.

I have provided them proof of previous offer letter, current h1b approval, reference letter from previous company, business cards at previous and present company, recent paystub..etc

Can anyone let me know, if i am eligible at all for the AINP-H1B category as i have 10 months on H1B and 6 months on OPT in the same field of manufacturing (Total of 16 months). I also have exceptional GPA in my grad school, very decent resume with projects in the core of manufacturing.

Just wondering if they would consider my application at all? I have applied in desperateness but i felt like i had a chance. It would great if somebody can throw some light or share similar experience related or close to mine?

I would be grateful, if somebody can provide me some information. Please let me know..if my case will be processed..? is there something else i need to pprovide them? any way out if it gets rejected?..any more useful info or experience..wud be appreciated bro'... thanku very much

koolkarmaguy

Star Member
Jan 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2010
Nomination.....
12/29/2011
AOR Received.
June 27 2012
Med's Request
June 4 2012
Med's Done....
June 29 2012
Interview........
none. In-process on May 23, 2013.
Passport Req..
September 17 2013
Thanks buddy! (sigh of relief)

Thank you for your sharing your experience.

sa_naveed

Feb 26, 2009
Re: AINP ALBERTA: Format of Refernce Letter?

hi guys,

what's the format of reference letter AINP requires? Is it an experience letter?

what are the important sections/content that should go in the letter.. spcifically for Programer Analyst/Software Engineer job roles?

thanks

vendy9999

Feb 26, 2009
hi
my job title in h1b visa says programmer analyst..

so can i use the code 2174, for AINP

please suggest.............

vendy9999

Feb 26, 2009
hi
am in us on h1b, applying for AINP nomination
i have some questions about filling 0008f generic,form ,that i need to send along with AINP form

please clarify

1. which category should i pick - economic/federal skilled class?
2. question 13, my job title in h1b is programmer analyst, can i mention the same
3. do i need to attach a photo in the form
4. question 19,what is that identity card number? is it the SSN no we have in US
5. for the second page,i dont have any family member to apply at this time, do i need to say N/A or NONE under family member names?

C

cchabert

1.- Other : AINP - Strategic Recruitment Stream

2.- I didn't put the same as H1b but double check

3.- Nope

4.- Nope is not the SSN just put N/A if you don't have one from your mother country

5.- Don't leave any blanks at all if you don;t have family just put N/A

Good Luck!

wasi2000

Star Member
Feb 22, 2009
Hi Rhino2008,
I can understand your excitement on finding this website and let me tell you that you are at right place.
I hope, this forum will help you till landing to alberta.

At the same time, I would request you and all the members of this thread that please stay in one thread/forum so that other senior members can help you guys as well as newbie can get complete information under one forum.

here is the name of the thread, which is dedicated towards AINP new process after Jan'1'09.

AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process

Thanks,
Wasi2000

rhino2008 said:
HI guys,
I am so glad i found this site at last.
can someone help me in telling me how long will i still wait for my AINP certificate which my boss nominated me for. i applied it on July 23 2008 and got my file number on 4th August. they told me i should expect to wait 100 to 150 days. its almost 150 days now and still havent got my certificate. whats going on?? i mean i see people here saying they have been approved after like two months. like i have been to Canada for like eight years?? on the 23rd of this month it will be 150 days in waiting. exactly 5 months. should i wait or give them a call but tehn if you call them, they say it will prolong the process. and one more thing, when you get that certificate is it send to my boss or me?? and how long will it take CIC t issue me the residency?? how long does medical or police certificate takes?/ i mean lest put it this way, suppose i submit my cic stuff next week if i was approved tomorow, when do i expect my residency??

You guys are doing a great job discussing.
Cheers.

bhathal

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
Hi Friends U n..so here is a news from me for u..am also albertas AINP Family Stream Candidate
today i received my medicals along with some other forms
they requested to pay right for permanent residance fee and send my passport along with my fee after completion of medical.( with in 30 days from letter received.
am little bit in doubt..
why they requested me to send my passport so early , even without reveiwing my medical results????
Can anyone here Assist me?/