+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP 009

fczhao

Dec 1, 2009
Hi, anyone out there knows please help!!
US H1B holder applied under Alberta AINP 009 in March 2009, received a document request sent over and then never heard anything. H1B expires in the US Feb.15th, 2010.
should I apply to federal --start all over?
Thanks!

bats45

Apr 12, 2009
What kind of document request they ask? like pay stub and address update and I-797. Is that what they ask you. I am also an H1b holder and I apply march 20, 2009 I just received my nomination November 23, 2009. Maybe i can help you.

Bats45

fczhao

Dec 1, 2009
Thank you! We applied about the same time then. They only asked H1B offer letter. We sent over right away but never hear from them. I called and was told that anyone with a job offer will have the priority. Without job offer they don't know when. Did you find a job? It seems hard to find a job on Canadian's websites. We tried.
Your help is highly appreciated!

bats45

Apr 12, 2009
No, I don't have a job offer my NOC number is 2141 looks like they give nominations to NON-IT experience.

Bats45
fczhao said:
Thank you! We applied about the same time then. They only asked H1B offer letter. We sent over right away but never hear from them. I called and was told that anyone with a job offer will have the priority. Without job offer they don't know when. Did you find a job? It seems hard to find a job on Canadian's websites. We tried.
Your help is highly appreciated!

fczhao

Dec 1, 2009
Thanks! My husband's NOC is 3143, is not IT either. Did Alberta give you any number before you receive the approval?

Dec 1, 2009
Dear Mr.David,
My Name is Mohammad Nurul Kabir, I am out sider of Canada and now living in the country named "Bangladesh'. I have applied self. But I know about your woodwill and thinking to consult you about to get the Alberta Nomini Program. I am also interested about to get an "Arrange Employment " by getting your assistance.

My email ID : mnurul.kabir@gmail.com

Thank you in advance and looking forward your reply soon in my e-mail id.

Best rgds.
Mohammad Nurul Kabir

bats45

Apr 12, 2009
I received a file number last july. Then they asked me a new paystub and H1b extension I-797 notice of approval copy then update of the home address, work updates(title, job description), and update of the family members last november 23 and after that i was nominated.

fczhao said:
Thanks! My husband's NOC is 3143, is not IT either. Did Alberta give you any number before you receive the approval?

fczhao

Dec 1, 2009
Thank you Bats!I am thinking that Alberta doesn't need 3143, so we need apply for federal. But since we already wait almost 9 month and I hate to start all over for the federal.It will not help any way--our visa expires in Feb.2010.Good luck to you for your CA adventure!

bats45

Apr 12, 2009
3143 still in the occupation under pressure in AINP. Don't lose hope body it will knock at your door believe me.

Bats 45
fczhao said:
Thank you Bats!I am thinking that Alberta doesn't need 3143, so we need apply for federal. But since we already wait almost 9 month and I hate to start all over for the federal.It will not help any way--our visa expires in Feb.2010.Good luck to you for your CA adventure!