Amritsar (Punjab)
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Sep 2016
can any body help me to getting lmo as i applied for many jobs but didnt get any reply as the first reference is for canadian or for the person who is resident of canada.

mine some of friends get LMO through some agents. but they dont want to help me.
please help me with the information about the agents who can provide lmo for me.

i will be highly thankful to you guys.
am already too much dishearted.

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inderdeep really getting a lmo is very tough by your own. Even our Indians who live in India and Canada. Blocking the LMO and selling for a huge price for commission Basics. I recommend you to search for a LMO buy your own using Jobs website.

If it failed, then go for Agents.

We are ruined by some corrupt people.

inderdeep228 said:
can any body help me to getting lmo as i applied for many jobs but didnt get any reply as the first reference is for canadian or for the person who is resident of canada.

mine some of friends get LMO through some agents. but they dont want to help me.
please help me with the information about the agents who can provide lmo for me.

inderdeep228

Jul 22, 2011
Amritsar (Punjab)
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Sep 2016
I applying contionously from long period never get any reply from the hrsd job bank.

So itz easy to get lmo through someone i got the same from my previous agent but the problem is that he is giving me same job on which i got refusal i would like to go with my own field in which have wxperience

inderdeep228

Jul 22, 2011
Amritsar (Punjab)
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Sep 2016
Nobody can give suggestion abt the consultant or agent who can provide lmo for me

taurus25

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
i heard about this and agents charge around 10000$ for LMO. and if u don't get visa then ur money is gone ...

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
It is illegal to charge for an LMO. The employer pays the agent to recruit for them. A reasonable sum can be charged for completion of documents.

Ronaldonyx

Sep 28, 2010
inderdeep228 said:

Don't give up man! Visit: www.jobbank.gc.ca/intro-eng.aspx. There might be some employers who would want to hire you. LMO is being provided by potential employers though it is not a guarantee to enter Canada. You need to go through further requirements before coming here. To get an LMO would be a good sign but to get a work permit and visa would sound the brightest chance to come and work in Canada.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
It costs nothing for the EMPLOYEE to get the LMO. It is the employer who pays a $275 fee to apply for the LMO. The LMO allows the employer to hire someone if they are unable to hire locally. The applicant has no influence on the LMO at all. It is completely employer driven. The applicant needs a job offer and LMO before they can apply for a work permit. Employers can approach agencies to act as recruiters and it is the employer who pays the recruiter for locating suitable candidates. This is why it is illegal for a recruiter to charge the applicant for services other than for completing forms, etc.