+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Age limit for international students

Reindeer

Jan 11, 2009
Hi, to all my question is about age limit for international student who wants to study in Canada please give me any information about it if any, as i want to approach the (Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology) for admission in a business diploma program and i am 43 years old. Thanks in advance

acemsyed

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
2112 / 1236
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro theres not age limit for a student. You're good to go as long as you can satisfy CIC with strong reasons for your studies and its beneficial effects on your life, relevance of your current studies with your previous employment/studies and future goals. I am at Seneca College and today I saw this guy (who was surely in his late forties) enrolling for a two year diploma course. So stay positive and go ahead ! Don't forget to submit a Statement of Purpose with your visa application though.

Cheers ;-)

Reindeer

Jan 11, 2009
Thanks a lot brother for your warm wishes and helping me in finding the answer of my question. Could you please define me in breif about ((Statement of Purpose ))thanks.

acemsyed

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
2112 / 1236
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reindeer said:
Thanks a lot brother for your warm wishes and helping me in finding the answer of my question. Could you please define me in breif about ((Statement of Purpose ))thanks.
PM me your email address i will send you a sample SOP.

Cheers ;-)

aleyfre

Sep 12, 2010
I think it is just harder to get the application approved. You have to prove that you are a bonafide student and the course of study you choose must be in line with your work experience or your previous studies. I'm 42 and I recently submitted my application. Hopefully I'll get an answer from the embassy in a couple of weeks and I'll let you know.

Reindeer

Jan 11, 2009
PM me your email address i will send you a sample SOP.

I sent you my E mail adress please check your PM,Thanks