+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

age differences

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I remember reading the longest post from the OP in another thread where she mentioned with detail that how her cuban husband decieved her, that was really painful to read but on the other hand it was her decision to go out of the way and marry a 29 years younger man!

he didnt even care for her age clearly raises a red flag that he was upto something else but love!

Editsniper

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
Doc's Request.
17-01-2012
File Transfer...
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
17-01-2012 (Letter received 30-01-2012-Passport arrived CEM 10-02-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2012
LANDED..........
soon...
maybe i might have a problem then for the VO to consider the marriage genuine but not sure, i'll explain.

My wife is 17 years younger then me but on the papers we did mention we first met online in chatroom in 2007 then we met in person in 2008 and lived together for 2 months then got engaged to marry then in 2009 went back and lived another 2 months together and got married in 2009 and we just now filed for PR as it took awhile to get the necessary Philippine passport for her in her married name and other papers for NSO, etc., plus she wanted to spend a little time with her father and family before she comes here as her father is 72 and not sure how much longer he has to live and when she does come here might be awhile before she can visit back home as plane tickets are expensive.
So October 2011 we finally filed the PR papers, one reason is so difficult on us being apart for so long we miss each other so much and other reason of course we want to start our life together, now the thing that might be a problem is that we maybe didn't include too much evidence but on the papers we did state we talk on phone 1-2 times a week, talked on yahoo and skype, plus text each other everyday (i don't have a cellphone to text her but i use a free program for texting to her cellphone through my computer) and that i support her with western union.

The evidence i did put in was the western union receipts, my phonebills showing the calls i made to her, pictures of us together when i was there, plane tickets from when i was there but the only thing i couldn't do was show prove of skype or yahoo talks because of i don't own a printer. So does this mean we will have a problem?

Hobby

Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You sound like you have it covered with what you are able to show.

There tends to be little to no bias against the man being older, even by three decades, to the woman. Put it the other way around though and there's a HUGE red flag, even if it's by ten years.

Since you are in the more 'traditional' May-December, especially with all that proof, you should be good to go.