+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Age can cause Refusal Plz help

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
Hello

I am very frustrated and upset to hear that i might be refused because my wife is 27 year older than me but she looks very young and beautiful we know each other since 2003 and we have proof of every month's contact since then and we had often money exchanged and gifts exchanged email and love letters since then till now can any body tell me will we be refused and my wife cant come Pakistan because of security risk it means i cant ever see my wife in real? all i can chat her on internet? our life ends? plz people give me feed back plzzzzzzzz

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
it doesnt matter how she looks, she is 27 years older than you and i assume you never met her,you should see her 1st establisha real relation,love over the internet is not considerd as real relation, and since she is affraid to come to pakistan and obviously it would be very hard to get a visa to visit her in canada,why not meet halfway? in a country both of u can enter and its safe, but still it would be hard you need to have the basis of a real relation,according to what the immigration thinks a real relation should be, common religion,culture,age and the things that led to the relation,like how u met and where,now according to what i know meeting over the internet is really not regarded as "real" coz hundreds of people meet over the interent and agree to get married for immigration purpose,your only chance now would be if u both get married and live 2gether for a while and then apply for immigration,if both of you lived in the same country and then got married and she lefft to canada to sponsor you, then it would be ok ,even if you 2 didnt live 2gether.
now dont take a decision based on what i wrote, you should consult an immigration lawyer or maybe some1 in this forum with lots of knowledge would assist you.
good luck

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
Thanks for your reply your reply is right and this is the only option left for me to get her here going Canada looks like going to heaven i guess lol.. i meet her in 2003 we chat three times in day like eating three times in day as i told you whatever is required to show relationship.
but other side my friend we cant claim that all marriages of internet are fake, for her one smile i can die, if my light goes and i cant see her online i get anxious just like someone stole my breath, same way she cant live without me even though we didn't live in real in person with each other we are not responsible for it i applied for visitor visa twice they refuse if i cant reach her and her family not letting her to come to me then how can we reach other? but now she is going to see counselor to make her girls understand that she is going for husband and let her go and she will come to me. we already decide to live together in Pakistan before any decision comes from Embassy i am trying my best to move to Dubai where she wont be having problems and we can live happily.we already hired consultant he not much talks about it just tells us for patience.

AS for age law is concerned Old Canadians married young Philippines girls on internet and they never even were refused because its normal for a man to like young woman in the eye of CIC. i want to ask the world where Canada claims about human rights and equality of men and women are equal in law and culture then why cant my wife being older than me can have me for her life if a man can marry a man which is neither allowed in our religions nor in cultures its being accepted is valid in Canadian immigration system why are marraige seems strange to them i am a muslim i want to quote example of our Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) he married woman who's previous spouses were passed away and she had kids from them and she marry him and he accepted it he was younger than 25 years and she was older than 40 years i was very hurt to see a case in appeal was refused because guy was refused because he was muslim and 20 year younger than his wife i wish to hug him and be a partner in their pain i can understand their feelings how much hurt they could be other side panel said we understand woman is honest but not man how can they say it? while other case man was older than woman 35 year but given visa(i will post the links later here) how can any body prove he is honest i will rise this question to the Canadian Human rights its violating human rights i will go to UN i will go to Media i will go to International court of justice not only for myself but also for others who are suffering. showing one more option is left to torn my heart or open my brain and show them there nothing like fraud in my mind and i love my wife i can die for her. i already wait 2 years for her divorce as she was living separate i was refused and heart broken for visiting visa i didn't give up i still love her i never break any contacts because i love my wife now after process of one and half year if they refuse again it wont be new thing for me it will be like one more hit in the hurting heart which is used to it. i am just hurt for aparting my wife from her daughters who are scared to come pakistan my wife has no problem to come here only her daughters are scared pray for me plz my wife come here live with me i not want to go Canada, if the will give me visa it will be accepted by open arms by me but if they will blame me i going for this it will only hurt me and it will put more pain in my heart.(sorry if had said anything against law i am very emotional person, but i not want to hurt anyone and i can not see people suffering from double face of their laws i will keep fighting for the truth)

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
boujasim brother my wife already come to visit me for 1 week in the hard time of pakistan while voilance was on top in Pakistan she didn't care about her life and visited me and we got married she lived one week with me.

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
well, 1st of all do not belive in this human right crap,this is not real,if it is you wouldent witness this geneocide going on now in gazza. so dont think u can go to the media or UN, they have much more important issues to discuss.
now the rate of refusals are very very low,and when those people who are denied entry resort to an apeal more then 50% of them are admitted to canada.

they DO NOT refuse some1 just because he is muslim,this is bullshit,who ever said so is lying just like any1 else who comes and says i was refused because the IO is from india and he refused me coz iam pakistani or who says they were refused coz they didnt live 2gether enough or didnt do a honey moon, all this sort of excuses are pure bullshit, the only reason some1 is denied entry is because either his relation is not genuine and he lied in the application OR for some reason they didnt know how to prove them selves and usually they are re admitted to canada after an apeal.

if what you have is real then go for it and apply, however you should ensure you have the basis of a real relation.

good luck!! wish you all the best

Nov 12, 2008
You know its guys like you that really P Off people that are Canadian--You havent even been accepted yet for Pr to Canada and you are ALREADY BITCHING ABOUT THE COUNTRY AND HOW EVERYONE THERE SHOULD KISS YOUR BUT.Its not immigrations fault you married a women much older than yourself.It sounds to me like you are just trying to get into Canada anyway you can.You can'y expect immigration to believe that someone who has basicaly only talked via the internet in thier whole relationship to really know thier spouse.There are a lot of cases where immigration has let people into the country where the spouses met online and as soon as the sponsord person crosses the border into Canada the relationship is over and they are gone.Then the person that was doing the sponsoring cries to Immigration that they should have laws that protect them from this happening to them.Maybe your relationship is true and your wife will come where you are to live and you then you can talk about how nice your own country is instead of bad mouthing Canada Immigration and how Canada operates it's Immigration.If Canada let everyone into the country that wanted to move there with out these people being proccessed like they are now then we would have every criminal from all these third world countries as our niebours.And believe it or not there are many more people than you think that marry just for the PR card--and Canada has to look at things that may raise a red flag on thier applications so the whole Immigration system is not totaly abused.

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
true i tottaly i agree with u,however lets not focus on what he thinks about canada and focus more on giving useful information for people like you and me to be reunited with their loved ones.

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
boujasim and ambaloni thanks alots for your replies.

I believe you both are right as i understand your point of view. my decision didn't come yet from embassy yet i have provided enough proof as well as Candian justice is concerned i trust it more than my own country i agree with you criminals would not be allowed to Canada for public saftey i am sorry if i have said anything wrong about Canada (i didn't mean to) i am sorry for genocide in Gaza but i wouldn't believe Human Rights ignore thats not true they do rise the voice other not listen but world listens.i just want to expose the world and world decide where their laws killing human rights after such big time of wait they dont get anything if just age will be the reason or internet they either have to write in immigration precautions that internet, or age differences will not be accepted both are accepted some places and sometimes these are refused.
i just pray for the best for me and evryone else who are suffering from unfairness if gay marraiges are accepted then age should not be considered reason at all its my belief and i pray for the best i dont mind if five more years will be required to fight in court for human rights(my and my wife's dreams, wishes) and for everyone else who might be suffering all i need your prays and thanks for comments , i want more people contribute in this topic thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The reason they don't put any special rules on age difference etc. is because there are no set rules. Not like 20 year age difference is ok and 21 is not. Everything is on a case by case basis. The criteria is that immigration believes that the relationship is real. There are some things that might raise to concern of immigration and make them look at a case more closely and that could be age difference, people who marry after having known each other for a very short time etc. If they look at the relationship more closely and find that they believe that this relationship is real after all, they will approve. If they don't believe, they will refuse.

It is your job to provide the proof that your relationship is real. If you don't do this and are refused, you can go to UN and media all you want. Immigration can still say they don't believe you and will not accept you. People who are getting deported from Canada go to the media all the time and nothing happens.

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
Leon Hello friend

very cool reply i like it, yes i pray my evidences make them believe we are real relationship whatever they asked in interview smaller to bigger things about my wife i explained all since her birth up to now i pray it all go well.

I know organizations like UN,or media cant change their minds but at least rising voice is hearty satisfaction, history recalls itself voice of people can change rules if anybody loose the hope he is already dead and alive people rise voice till last breath i will never discourage anybody who rises voice for the truth and if that person is honest, those who rise voice against killing of human rights they have no greediness of any kind if they will never give me visa and refuse me for life time for entering Canada and confirm it but every human owns right at least for human rights. for you i will quote an example

" My cousin had a peacock couple , he sold the male peacock then just after a month female peacock Died"

i learn some animals cant live without their loved one, if animal has that much feelings for life partner for loved one, remember how much will be feelings in a human's heart a human can die too, question isn't about how much wait we have done 2 year relation build up 2 years wait for divorce 1 and half hour Visa processing and may be 1 year for appeal process, this is all gone. question is about wait for life time, and when life's goal is taken away and right of archiving goal of life is taken away from someone a minute will be like 100 years and every year will be a century in itself.
if i live 25 more years after decision i cant go to my wife and my wife cant come to me my life will be hell at least i should have right to speak against human rights i leave decision on you what you think i should have right to rise voice or not comments from people will be encouraged thanks,

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
Leon and other members i need your help to understand my situation and give me suggestions.

i am very stressed not sleep from many nights if my wife's daughters(from previous marriage) not want to let her to come Pakistan to live and refuse to come with her (one girl is 13 year old) my wife just need the youngest one to live with her and love her very much. in such situation what should we do if i am being refused? i was thinking dubai could be good option but i findout it hard to live there too life style is very different my wife is american citizen and Canadian permanent resident Pakistan is threat to their life due to killings of american citizen in Pakistan so girls and relatives of my wife are very concerned and they want to use legal right to stop her come here otherside she cant live without me too and i cant live without her this is sooooooo strange situation what can we do can any body tell me?plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Peppers

Jan 5, 2009
I read only your first message, but to comfort you, age is not a problem as long as you proove that you are really in love. I was 26 and my husband was 50 when we applied. I sponsored him, prooved that we lived together, photos etc. We applied within canada, everything was smooth and no problems. Don't worry.

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
que bueno!!! ur 26 and he is 50 and still u managed to get him!!!
then i suppose all these claims that couples were refused coz of age differnce or culture or anything while they provided several kilos of evidence is untrue!!

TinaP

Star Member
Dec 21, 2008
That's true boujasim,
In my case, our marital status before marriage, education and age were different. The similarity was our city where we lived in childhood and the religion.
But for CIC, it really matters that you are really married, and most important is that how efficiently you can prove that you are in genuine relationship.