+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After sponsor interview.how long it take for LOA

sukhi kaur

Aug 15, 2011
Please help me he applied in june...brother had sponsor interview in Dec/11.still waiting for LOA.Is there any possibility for rejection.

Eddy070

Apr 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If he applied in June and was informed of an interview in December, did he attend the interview?
And what did the IO say to him after the interview?

Depending on your VO, the waiting time after interview varies because most VO's PR Visa are issued
on the same day. Right now all you need to do is order GCMS Note and find out what is going on with
your file or track the status of your application on ECAS. If a decision is made on your application, you
will receive a letter either by mail or email. Goodluck

sukhi kaur

Aug 15, 2011
hi there,
Officer phoned my brother in Winnipeg,asked few question like abt the education,work experience,etc over the phone.At the same time they told him to submit few more papers .After interview is it possible for rejection.

thanks.

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhi kaur said:
hi there,
Officer phoned my brother in Winnipeg,asked few question like abt the education,work experience,etc over the phone.At the same time they told him to submit few more papers .After interview is it possible for rejection.

thanks.
it all depends on visa officer, if he satisfy then no otherwise yes they can!!!!
wht did vo told at interview time???
did he say he is approving ur file or wat????

sukhi kaur

Aug 15, 2011
Hi yug,

First time officer called from Mississauga and she also called at my brother company to conform how long he is working there .Then second officer called from Winnipeg she told him to submit some documents and she was trying to phone his landlord to confirm that he lives there. That time landlord was at Emergency(hospital) with his mom .He didn't picked up then officer told my brother she will cancel the file if landlord don't call them back.Finally the landlord called back in half an for five times she didn't picked up it went to voice mail.

All happened in dec 2011.Till no updates.Brother applied under Mpnp blood relation.