Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
sometin is wrong somewhere, cos after sponsor interview, at worse 1 month, ur application is supose to go to assesment complete, but dis wat u do, all the phone numbers and email u put in your application, make sure u trace them and inform them, cos it may be ur employment that is delaying, cos incase they message where u work and there is no responce, ur application will be on hold, and make sure u inform them there about this, tell all of them to check there emails

umerfarooq72

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2013
Doc's Request.
30 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
Sent together with application nov 2013
File Transfer...
in God's Hand
Med's Request
in God's Hand
Med's Done....
in God's Hand
Interview........
30 Jun 2015
Passport Req..
in God's Hand
VISA ISSUED...
in God's Hand
LANDED..........
in God's Hand
Ayokunlex01 said:
sometin is wrong somewhere, cos after sponsor interview, at worse 1 month, ur application is supose to go to assesment complete, but dis wat u do, all the phone numbers and email u put in your application, make sure u trace them and inform them, cos it may be ur employment that is delaying, cos incase they message where u work and there is no responce, ur application will be on hold, and make sure u inform them there about this, tell all of them to check there emails
Hi,

In interview time i told the mpnp officer that my previous company has been closed down, and now i working my own, sher asked me to provide a letter saying that the company is shut down, she also asked me to make a letter saying that i working on my own use my company letter head... all proof documents saying that i worked with that company such as 6 months salary slip, appointment letter etc as requested i already sent to her, my sponsor call and make a visit the answer is they still review the file, i emailed them as well and the answer is same. Since i worried maybe its coz of my IELTS reading score is lower, i called the officer & what she said she have no issue about my IELTS score, just said need time to review the file... i loose hope, dont know what should i do, i retake the exam and it will be in January 2016 to improve my IELTS clb if no fruits about the positive decision i think i will give up..

:(

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
whats ur ielts result, so far u dont have anytin less than 4.5 in all the reading, writn,listening and speaking, ielts wont affect ur application, my brother pls trace all ur applications very well, mail them, disturb them, cos there are thousands of files there treating at nomination office, i pray it will soon change to completed

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys, how often do they carry out interviews? Are there a FAQ of what can be asked?

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
yea they will surelly interview ur sponsor concerning ur application, this is done when ur application change to assement in process, there are frequently asked question, i screen snaped some from this forum, but i dont no how to upload pix here, but they will ask many question from your sponsor, mpnp rarely calls applicants this days, but there are few situations in which they do call applicant, esp when ur sponsor failed the interview

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
got it! thanks very much!

Ayokunlex01 said:
yea they will surelly interview ur sponsor concerning ur application, this is done when ur application change to assement in process, there are frequently asked question, i screen snaped some from this forum, but i dont no how to upload pix here, but they will ask many question from your sponsor, mpnp rarely calls applicants this days, but there are few situations in which they do call applicant, esp when ur sponsor failed the interview

umerfarooq72

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2013
Doc's Request.
30 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
in God's Hand
Med's Request
in God's Hand
Med's Done....
in God's Hand
Interview........
30 Jun 2015
Passport Req..
in God's Hand
VISA ISSUED...
in God's Hand
LANDED..........
in God's Hand
Ayokunlex01 said:
whats ur ielts result, so far u dont have anytin less than 4.5 in all the reading, writn,listening and speaking, ielts wont affect ur application, my brother pls trace all ur applications very well, mail them, disturb them, cos there are thousands of files there treating at nomination office, i pray it will soon change to completed
Hi,

My IELTS score is (L=5.0, R=3.5, W=5.0, S=5.5) Overall =5.0, i already prepare for my next IELTS exam in january 2016, in case if they refuse coz of this IELTS result, otherwise i dont know what else i can do, maybe will check other province program or re-apply

Thank you

umerfarooq72

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2013
Doc's Request.
30 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
in God's Hand
Med's Request
in God's Hand
Med's Done....
in God's Hand
Interview........
30 Jun 2015
Passport Req..
in God's Hand
VISA ISSUED...
in God's Hand
LANDED..........
in God's Hand
baiying5842 said:
Hi! Is there anyone has good news?
I FELT VERY SAD TODAY, RECEIVED REFUSAL LETTER - I WAS WORRIED BEFORE ABOUT MY IELTS BUT THE REASON OF REFUSAL IS JOB EXPERIENCE . THE POINT FOR IT IS 0 -
INTERVIEWED TIME I TOLD THE OFFICER, MY PREVIOUS COMPANY ALREADY SHUTDOWN THEY WILL NOT ABLE TO CALL THEM ANYMORE, AND SHE ASKED ME TO PROVIDE A LETTER SAYING ABOUT THE CLOSING OF THE PREVIOUS COMPANY.

I GAVE THEM MY NEW COMPANY LETTER AND CONTACT NO, ITS MY OWN COMPANY.. BUT THEY DIDN'T CALL MY OFFICE FOR REFERENCE , I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO, SHOULD I DO APPEAL OR RE-APPLY, DO I NEED TO WAIT 6 MONTHS MORE? AND ONE MORE THING MY SUPPORTER TOLD THE OFFICER THAT I HAVE RELATIVE IN ONTARIO, MY MOTHER COUSIN IS THERE BUT HE CANNOT SPONSOR ME FOR PR.

I REALLY NEED ADVISE FROM YOU GUYS, WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW

THANK YOU

UMER