return tracker activated - jan 17

Last edited:

mystiqued

Jan 22, 2018
I applied for a Temporary Resident Visa online. My timeline's as follows:

January 9 (Tuesday) - Submitted TRV application online
January 19 (Friday) - Application was approved, original passport request
January 22 (Monday) - 8:30 AM Submitted my passport in-person through CVAC
January 22 (Monday) - 1:30 PM Received an email from CVAC that my passport is being processed

I am currently waiting for them to send me an SMS/email that I can claim my passport.
I did not avail of the shipping/courier service as I am hoping I can get it sooner that way.
I am from Manila, Philippines.

Reactions: Full_of_positivity

istagram

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
27 Nov 2014
IELTS Request
06-08-2014
Hi,
Just wanna know whats the time to get passport back from delhi embassy...i submitted mine on 21st feb and till now no update.i applied for trv and online account says application approved.Thank you

Effer

Aug 1, 2017
Hi
Even i sent my passport on 23 august
Status was approved on 29
Tracker is not activated yet
I called cic and agent said they didn't dispatch my passport
.. When the Canadian high commission requests for passport for finalizing my application...does this mean my pr application had been approved and I got my visa

Effer

Aug 1, 2017
trv online application-dec29
ppr-jan 4
pp sent- jan 5
pp delivered- jan 9
application approved- jan15
return tracker activated - jan 17
If there is a request for passport.. Does it mean I got my pr and my visa for Canada?

arthi saba

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I submitted my passport at Bangalore on 8th Mar. My online account says Final decision approved. Can someone please tell me how long will it take for me to receive my passport?

Effer

Aug 1, 2017
I submitted my passport at Bangalore on 8th Mar. My online account says Final decision approved. Can someone please tell me how long will it take for me to receive my passport?
Wow.. Congrats. Even I sent my pp on the same day . But the status for me shows still in process.. Any idea what happens when you send your passport before it goes to approve

arthi saba

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Wow.. Congrats. Even I sent my pp on the same day . But the status for me shows still in process.. Any idea what happens when you send your passport before it goes to approve
Hi, my final decision status changed to Approved the same day I received my Passport request email. Not sure how. But the email simply says a final decision has been made. Really worried and confused as to what to expect.

Effer

Aug 1, 2017
Hi, my final decision status changed to Approved the same day I received my Passport request email. Not sure how. But the email simply says a final decision has been made. Really worried and confused as to what to expect.
What does your email for passport request say? Can you please copy and paste the email you received for passport request

arthi saba

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
What does your email for passport request say? Can you please copy and paste the email you received for passport request
My email says

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport.
To find out where to send your passport, visit our website: .
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.