Passport Req..
17/Aug/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/Aug/2016
Hamid khan said:
can i show experience letter and T4/NOA to claim experience points

or do i need pay stub

what about police certificate can submit can i submit six month old certificate
That website explains all these questions. If someone tells you something different they will just be guessing. Follow the official instructions.

plasticrhythm

Feb 8, 2015
Can somebody please confirm, does a spouse need to provide references for foreign work experience or just Canadian? It's unclear from the information given in that link. Surely it would just be Canadian experience since no points are awarded to the spouse for foreign experience.

susana

Nov 4, 2008
plasticrhythm said:
Can somebody please confirm, does a spouse need to provide references for foreign work experience or just Canadian? It's unclear from the information given in that link. Surely it would just be Canadian experience since no points are awarded to the spouse for foreign experience.
Spouse must provide work experience letters for both , foreign and Canadian. Points is not the issue here. Proof of settlement funds is a must for all applicants .

Regards.

zosya

Dec 9, 2014
susana said:
Spouse must provide work experience letters for both , foreign and Canadian. Points is not the issue here. Proof of settlement funds is a must for all applicants .

Regards.
Actually you are wrong. As per the web-site mentioned above a spouse or common-law partner should provide proof of work experience if work experience in Canada is claimed. So, there is no need to get a proof of a foreign work experience.

susana

Nov 4, 2008
zosya said:
Actually you are wrong. As per the web-site mentioned above a spouse or common-law partner should provide proof of work experience if work experience in Canada is claimed. So, there is no need to get a proof of a foreign work experience.
You are going to be surprised when you get the ITA and in the list of requested documents you are asked for ALL the letters of working experience for both, principal applicant and spouse for jobs in Canada and abroad.
You better start collecting them . I submitted a few profiles, got ITA and letters were requested. I'm not interpreting anything, i know it for a fact . Believe it or not.

forever21

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
susana said:
You are going to be surprised when you get the ITA and in the list of requested documents you are asked for ALL the letters of working experience for both, principal applicant and spouse for jobs in Canada and abroad.
You better start collecting them . I submitted a few profiles, got ITA and letters were requested. I'm not interpreting anything, i know it for a fact . Believe it or not.

It's strange that after receiving ITA they request letters for both of applicants from abroad because on their page says:

''Individuals who must submit this documentation (proof of work experience)

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner (if work experience in Canada is claimed)''

plasticrhythm

Feb 8, 2015
Susana, seeing as a spouse doesn't receive points for foreign work experience, would it make the process easier to just leave out the foreign work experience from the express entry profile? Is it a requirement to include it?

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The above link is very helpful..thankyou..
so I noticed that it doesnt request birth certificates for me and spouse? I found that surprising, as they used to always ask for applicant and spouse BC before.