+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

after graduation 3 years gap, can i apply for canada study visa

jatt420

Oct 27, 2011
hi,
any tell me that i have done my 10+2 in Sept,2003. after that i have start my graduation in august,2005 to august,2008 but in last semester i got reappear in one subject and it clears in October,2011. now i want to go Canada for pg diploma. please tell me that can i get the study visa of Canada. please answer me..... i am so confused....some consultant tell me that you can get visa and some tell me no.... please help me.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jatt420 said:
hi,
any tell me that i have done my 10+2 in Sept,2003. after that i have start my graduation in august,2005 to august,2008 but in last semester i got reappear in one subject and it clears in October,2011. now i want to go Canada for pg diploma. please tell me that can i get the study visa of Canada. please answer me..... i am so confused....some consultant tell me that you can get visa and some tell me no.... please help me.
I see no question to answer you. You are asking,

"Can I get study visa of Canada?"

Are you sure if anyone can answer it ! We do not distribute study visa over here.

Yesterday, you started 7 threads with the same question. Any logic to do so ?

jatt420

Oct 27, 2011
hi i only want to know that is it possible that a person having 2 years gap can get study visa Canada like me,,,,i am just want to know...

hanidhaliwal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Oct 2011
IELTS Request
7 bands
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
07 Nov 2011
hii,

nobody is consultant or i mean to say expert to take 100 surity of visa..

acc to me only luck matters along with every case..
u can try choosin a relevant course and strong sop with proper reasons for ur gap
and showing that u r interested for further studies and it is required by u..
show enough funds with good ielts score.. n pray god

neeraj1985

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Band 8
jatt420 said:
hi,

@ Enfield - I totally agree with you bro.

@Jatt420 - Getting the study VISA isn't always like a Black & White Question, it's dependent on a lot of factors. Before stepping onto VISA step, you need to secure admission at any college or University in Canada. Your Admission will depend on your Academic and professional profile and IELTS Score.

Once you have secured the admission and are applying for VISA there are several inter-related factors which affects your VISA Application. For example, Academic and professional profile, IELTS Score, relevance of course with your academic profile or study mismatch factor, financial status, medical reasons. Since, you cleared your graduation in 2011 going by the fact you have mentioned that you got a compartment or appeared for the improvement exam this would definitely have an impact on your Academic profile which will leave the concerned college in a doubt. As far as GAP is concerned it will totally depend on what you were doing in those three years - may be working or studying further. A lot of students from India who apply to Canada have some form of work experience post their graduation.

I am no expert in this whole thing and don't know you personally. But a few observations from the comments you have mentioned in the thread is that you have to be a sound working professional or a student professional to be successful in a new country where what you say and how you say it will determine what you will be !!!

P.S - I apologize if any of my words sounds rude but I am trying to be as realistic here as I can be.

Best of Luck !!!

replytomandy

Feb 13, 2012
Hey Guys...

I'm currently working in SEO field... dat is IT field but not a core IT or software field... i.e, i had done my graduation in IT field (B.Tech.) in 2010.. an after that i am working in this profession till date.

I got 7 bands and have 74 % in B.Tech AND I applied for PGDC in canadian college in Oracle program(software) and have recieved the acceptance letter also..

I wanted to know that as i am working in non software field....so will it affect my case in embassy...?? like GAP or something...

Please do reply..